[Variety Show] Running man

현애

1432d4134cff6b372cf337.jpg

Running Man (Korean: 런닝맨) is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup, along with Heroes (영웅호걸). It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows and will greatly involve the participation of viewers.[1] The MCs and guests are locked in a landmark during closed hours and are required to leave before opening hours. The first team to leave will win, while the losing team will be punished in the landmark.[2] It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yu Jae-suk, the main MC of the program, after leaving Good Sunday's Family Outing in February 2010(Credit to Wikipedia)

For all Korea Variety Show Fan....Do you Watch this?..seumda!!!...lol.. this is my favorite variety show.it soo funny with Jae suk(yuruce willis), Ji suk Jin(big nose Brother),Gary, Ji Hyo(monday Couple),Kim Joong Kok(Spartacus),Joong ki(Flower Joong ki),Lizzy(Busan Girl),HAHA(Haroro) & Kwang Jin(Incriminating Kwang-su).i watch it until now...so if you ever been watch this we can talk about it here lol.

• Like 4

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Phong Y

• Morinaga's Girl

• YLover

I also watch it! Sooo funny! :hamtaro-005 (8): I like it a lot! I like Joong ki :D

yeah...i like haha when he become haroro it;s damn funny

And they have guests in the show? Or it's only them? :D

yes...have a guest ..so far the guest is Lee hyori,Nickhun 2pm,Seungri Big Bang,and etc...lolol

• 5 months later...

lol this show is really really funny :)))

i like the episode that Yunho & Changmin are guests, really can't stop laughing when i saw Yunho's drawings :))

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Gosh, I absolutely love 'Running man'. I swear, next to 'Star King' and 'Strong Heart' it is the funniest! I adore the Christmas special episode of it when Siwon came on as a guest. He was really competitive and that just made me laugh XD Especially with all the 'prince-ness' and the 'American hand-gestures'.

I'm actually pretty surprised there are so many k-pop fans here considering this forum is kinda Japanese base XD.

lol this show is really really funny :)))

i like the episode that Yunho & Changmin are guests, really can't stop laughing when i saw Yunho's drawings :))

kkkk atleast Changmin know how to Draw hahhaha..

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch it every weekend, yeah~! ♡

I go to kshownow.net forum checking if there's new ep almost everyday XDD they subbed really fast!

I like everyone in the show, especially monday couple, and how can you not love jaesuk? he's the star of the show and haha oppa is so funny. For the most part, everyone has a role that makes the show great.