Spring Break with a Pop Star

XiuLin

Image: Prince.jpg (Without long braid and fantasy like clothes. Give him a more casual look like dark blue or black jeans and v neck tee shirts)

Name: Kei Hiroshi

Personality: Stubborn, likes short cuts, passionate with lovers. Believes in being passionate with only one lover at a time. Will treat his loved one like a prince or princess. Shy at times and kinda interverted.

Likes: Music, Foregin and Domistic. Jrock, Kpop. Boy bands and solo artists. Friends.

Dislikes: People that don't understand him.

Kei was sitting in front of his wood desk with specially designed stationary. The lines on the paper were framed with bubbles and butterflies. He was writing on the paper with his normal style of printing Kanji. What was on the paper was this, "I need you. I want you. I have a strong lustful craving to make you mine. Yet you are miles away from me and I doubt you feel the same."

He was interrupted by the sudden echo from his laptop's speakers. Someone had signed into Skype. He auto-maticlly and out of habit checked to see who it was. It was his Korean pin pal. As he was opening a chat, he got the invite to a camera viewing chat. He accepted it seeing his Korean pin pal on the other end. He quickly began balling up the piece of paper he was working on and threw it in the trash. "Hey Jae-Sun. How are you buddy?" He greeted to the other. "How was work today?" He asked as he brought his arm to rest on the desk, upright. He then laid his chin on his palm as he stared into his computer screen. He had a very faint pink blush on his cheeks.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

2uikrwo.jpg

Name

Kenson Hisashi

Screen Name

Jae-Sun

Online Name

Jae-sun

Birthday

Ask my fans, TeeHee ^_^

Singing, being at the top of the charts

Dislikes

Person better than him

Personality

Cocky. Arrogant. All high and mighty. He believes that he is the most talented person in the world. He is really kind with his fans since he doesn't want to lose any single one of them. But in reality he is just a jerk who can sing his lungs out.

Background

He was just and ordinary Japanese citizen with an ordinary life. He lived in Japan for two decades normally, like anybody else. Until he joined and won a singing contest. Through that he was discovered by a Korean talent agency which promised him to be as successful as anyone could be.

But once he experienced the celebrity life. He changed. It was like seeing a person do a 180 degree turn on their personality. He became boastful and so arrogant beyond anybody's tolerance. he have the looks, the voice, the guts and everything else you can name and a plus -- his really really really bad attitude problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------- Jae Sun entered the chat room ----------

The gig for the day just finished and he was back to his laptop while taking a rest before going to an after-gig party. He was sitting in a corner, giggling all by himself as he take a look at the message that suddenly popped out as soon as he signed in.

---------- Hiroshi Kei entered the chat room ----------

>

>

[[Hello!]]

[[i am fine. Thank you! ^^,]]

[[We had a blast! The fans were really enthusiastic about the gig! :D]]

[[Everyone was shouting ENCORE! ENCORE!]]

[[bTW, where do you live? If I know, I'll tell you the schedule of our concert if ever we have one in your area.]]

[[Come, Okay? And bring lots of your friends.]]

[[i promise you, you'll have a good time!]]

[[Have you eaten?, I'm currently having some snack before we go to the party. ^^,]]

Among his fans, this person stayed all through the night just to chat with him, whenever he is online. Never once failed to do so.

"Your excitedness never ceases. I wish I could go with you."

He gave the other a jealious look as he envied him. "I'm living in tokyo currently. You should know from my address with all the letters we have been sending each other."

"It's good to see you so healthy. Don't you ever need a break from all that work? Don't you ever wish you could come visit me? I'm about to go on spring break in a few days, why don't you come visit me then? He suggested to him.

"Yes, I ate dinner with my mom and pop earilier." He said in Japanese, knowing the other could speak, read and write in it.

[[Oohhh That's nice!]]

[[How I miss Japan T__T]]

[[Due to the busy schedule, I still haven't had the time to go back home.]]

[[i don't know. Hmmmm.]]

Damn this guy! Just who he is to just tell to go there and visit him?

I have a lot of things to do here you know.

[[Hmmm. A break you said. Sounds good. But I can't leave my fans here just like that >.

[[Maybe if I have a spare time, I would]]

You wish!!! Hahahaha!

[[bTW I'm curious, Do I have a lot of fans there?]]

[[i bet they wouldn't know I'm Japanese unless I told them so.]]

[[Even here, only the company I'm involved with were the only ones who knew my true nationality.]]

Every time he will reply to the other person, he would be doing it in between sipping from his can of cola and eating his sandwich.

[[Yes you have fans here. Please you are just so important to me and I would love to meet you in person. Aren't we close friends? If my parents let me, I would come see you instead.]] Kei replied in text.

[[You can say your visiting your family due to a death or something.]]

Aren't you a bit cocky?

Who are you to tell me to just go there just to spend time with you?

Damn fans. You really are getting on my nerves!

[[i will try my best ^^, ]]

[[Hey, my team is calling me now since I've finished my food.]]

[[see ya later~~~]]

[[bYE!!!! ^_

---------- Jae Sun left the chat room ----------

Just kidding!

He shoved his laptop inside his bag and ran straight to his dressing room.

I am a bit tired from all the stuff I did today.

"Hey you! Get me my clothes I wanted to change right now,"

he yelled at his PA causing a ruckus in the dressing room.

"What are you looking at you dimwits?!!! Is this some kinda show?"

This is just another one of his secrets.

When the other left the chatroom his heart sunk to the bowels of his stomach. When ever the pop star left him it felt like his heart was being broken. He sighed and got up from his computer and headed down stairs to brew himself another full pot of coffee. He would be staying up until the other returned. 'Why did it have to be so short?' He thought to himself. After the coffee brewed he made himself a cup and added three spoon fulls of sugar then vanilla coffee cream to cool it down. He advoided his bed at all costs. He plugged in earphones and began listening to Jae Sun's music on youtube. He watched the other quite attractive man sing and dance. He paused the video he was watching and touched the screen with his fingertips. He then leaned in and gave the close up of the pop star's lips a kiss. "I just want you to be my boyfriend already." He said to himself than began the eager wait for Jae Sun to return as he sipped his coffee.

After changing to his casual clothes,he walked out of the room and dashed towards the paring area where he left his car. Once inside he lit a cigarette. Looking at his side mirror, he watched his fans still waiting outside the concert hall faving their banners of support or whatever they were using to cheer on him.

"They look stupid doing that! Haha! But thanks to them, I'm here. Hahaha! Or not?! It's just I'm so good nobody's on par with my abilities!" He was too engrossed praising himself he didn't notice his manager approaching him.

He opened a chat to his fellow high school band mate that thought him how to read sheet music and branch out to useing pianos. [[Hey yuki-chan. I want to record a song with you. How about we get together and rent a studio for a day to record it. Maybe we will even become a one hit wonder.]] [[sure kei. No problem. I am free on Friday.]] [[Okay I will set up an appointment with a small recording company then.]] Over the last summer before getting into college Kei had wrote some songs about his feelings. He decided to practice a little during the down time from talking to Jae Sun. He ended up writting a love song about longing. A feeling he has grown into suffering though. This would be the song he would record with Yuki's backup violen playing. He would

- - - Updated - - -

He would copy it on a Cd and send it to Jae Sun as an unexpected gift of confession.

Knock.... knock

"Hey open up!" his manager was furious. For some reason, he didn't know. Or maybe he did. but just doesn't want to admit it.

He opened up his car to allow his manager to come inside. "Come in, I'm still smoking so I can't just show my face to those fans. Besides what are so angry about?"

"I don't know. But the president said he wanted to talk to you. Well since I've said I needs to said, I'm out. You can go home now. Just talk to him tomorrow. Rest well." His manager went out of the car and slammed the door shut.

"You don't have to slam it like that. This cost me millions you know," he shouted at his manger, raising the middle finger at her. "And just what did I do to make the president see me? Maybe its a world tour concert for me. WAHAHAHA!"

After finishing his cigarette, he drove past his fans then sped up towards his condo.

After ending the conversation with Yuki and sent the small recording company an email about renting a studio for Friday, which a reply wont come until the next day. He moved over to his bed. He pulled off his pj pants and grabbed some motion. He also picked up a framed and signed head shot of Jae Sun. He began living up his hand and member with the lotion as he stared at the photo. He began jerking off to the photo of the pop star.

Upon reaching his home, which was a penthouse in one of the luxurious buildings in the city, he grabbed a glass of brandy from the counter and sat near the window. His room is over looking the whole of the city. The scene was breath taking, all that lights coming from the cars, the billboards, the street lights and some other random things with light, which he cannot distinguish, made the scene glitter.

He opened up his laptop to entertain some his fans.

---------- Jae Sun entered the chat room ----------

[[Hello, my cute angels ^^,]]

[[How was your day?]]

Damn, doing this really makes me sick.

But I really need to take care of these people.

Kei soon released his load into his hand. Making sure none of it got on his bed. He grabbed some baby wipes off his night stand and began cleaning his sticky length. Soon after he heard the sound of Jae Sun signing back online. He rushed back over to his laptop pantless and sat down. He opened a chat to Jae Sun.

------Kei entered the chat ------

He set the chat on camera mode. His chest was moving as he was trying to regain his normal breathing. He waved hello to Jae once he joined him on camera. [[i knew you wouldn't go to the after party. You would rather spend time with me and your fans.]]

He joined in on the fanclub chat and was disgusted at how the fans squeeked and giggled. [[They are so much like mothes attracted to flame.]] He typed to Jae Sun privately.

[[Hi Kai ^^,]]

Aren't you the same?

You're even spending a lot of time than the others.

Gives me the creeps!

[[No! I am at the party]]

[[i was just a bit tired, So while I'm resting, I thought I'd say 'hi' to you guys.]]

He replied to the PM, then went back to the general chat.

[[Hi my angels... How was your day?]]

They're replies were swarming down the chat room.

He didn't even bothered reading every single one of them.

All he replied were just:

[[is that so?]]

[[Did you have some fun? ^^,]]

And some other bunches of empty words.

[[i was listening to your music and it inspired me to write a song. I am going to get it recorded and copied to a Cd for a gift to send you. I hope you like pianos and violens. I have a friend that's helping me. She was the one that teached me to read sheet music and play the piano. I am not sure how my singing will do. I haven't practiced that part yet.]] He typed in responce. [[Maybe I will even get a record deal for all I know. But it would be even better if I could open up for you at gigs.]] He smiled cheerfully at the camera. [[Just thinking about it now is giving me nervious feelings. How do you do it?" He asked as he carefully looked at the composed emotionless face of the pop star.

>

>

[[Really? Wow thanks.]]

You're really one ambitious person.

[[Okay. I'll let you on what I think when I hear it]]

He kept on smiling to the camera. Enchanting the other even more.

>

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh no you can't my baby.

You're just a mere fan. Nothing more!

That's only for talented people.

Unless you could beat me, you won't have the chance, my darling

Just give it up

>

What the hell are you talking about?

Dream on kid!

I wouldn't just get some random people for my opening, no!

[[That could be fun! I'll be looking forward to it.]]

He replied. He was kinda good with hiding his true nature.

Especially from the fans.

Just what would happen if they will find out that he has a bad personality.

[[Maybe I am just a dreamer. If anything it might only be a one hit wonder if anything. Anyways your darling kittens are waiting for you.]]

He sighed softly. [[We are going to a new recording company that just opened up. They are looking around for new talent. Oh! How on for a quick moment.]] He switched to a chat with yuki. She asked if they could record their recording and post it on youtube. She always wanted to become famious and see her name in neon lights. He sighed and agreed which made him that more nervious. [[And so my friendnis going yo record us getting recorded. A bit silly. Don't you think?]]

[[Hahaha! Silly, you just need to be confident. ^^,]]

[[show 'em what you've got! ^^,]]

[[Just do it the way you practice. And you'll be fine]]

[[being good or bad depends on how the people accept you. ^^,]]

He remembered how he was, when he was still a dreamer.

He was really enthusiastic, cheerful and kind-hearted.

He sighed deeply rereading his own words.

Wonder how i turned out to be like this?

Kei cheered up at the encouraging words from the pop star. He smiled brightly.

[[Thanks Jae, for your kind words. I think I can push the nervious butterflies to the side now. Do you want to here the beat of it? The lyrics will be a surprise until you get the cd in the mail.]]

He smirked playfully as he lead the other to want to here the song more and more. 'God, how I wish I could hug him and thank him properly in the way I want too.' He thought to himself. He drank his cold coffee, like it was no big deal. He had put enough sugar in it to get rid of the bitter taste.

[[Jae, I want you to promise me, that you won't steal the song okay? I'm just being safe, don't think I'm offending you with that. Because I'm not. It won't sound right coming from anyone but me. So for now, let's just keep this between us. Okay?]]

He gave him a reassuring confident smile.

[[Okay no problemo~~]]

On the surface, he was smiling.

But beneath those alluring smile of his, was a wicked heart.

Steal it?

Are you kidding me?

Is it really good enough for me to steal it?

[[Have you uploaded it? Where's the link?]]

Let's see what you've got kid.

[[Okay~~ its our little secret... I'll be quiet.. *zips my mouth]]

[[if its really good, I'll put it on my Ipod, kay?]]

[[so i could listen to it whenever, wherever]]

Kei suddenly felt really proud about the song.

>

He was so proud he composed a song that his idol enjoyed. He felt like he was floating out of his chair. His heart skipped a beat. He held tightly on his chair's arms, holding himself still.

[[Thanks Jae. You should be heading to the after party now. Shouldn't you?]] Kei yawned. It was the early morning hours of Friday.

[[i should be heading to bed now. It's very late and I have school in the morning. So I will talk to you later. Have a nice time.]]

'Love you.' He thought to himself as he went for the sign out menu on Skype.

[[bye Kei-kun!! See you next time!]]

[[Then, I'll be going now my kitties, See you around ^_

---------- Jae Sun left the chat room ----------

Finally! That was one hell of work.

And yes. Jae Sun treats this friendly chatting to fans as work and not some leisure or relaxation time for him. Different to what he say's to his fans.

Then I must be going to be now.

Tomorrow, I gotta talk to the president for my promotional concert.

Kei signed out and headed for bed. He snuggled down into the sheets. He soon drifted off to sleep as he slowly watched the photo of Jae on his night stand disapper to tiredness. He awoke in the morning to the sound of his alarm clock. He went through his math, english, and science classes in eagerness. He was ignoring his teachers as he was writting down notes. He then was the first to leave his last class and practicly ran to the meeting spot with Yuki. He heard a car horn honk at him as he was about to cross the street. He looked back and saw Yuki in her car. He jumped in as he checked his emails on his phone. He got the reply to his email. "Sure, we be glad to let you rent our space. Come in at 3pm and we will set everything up for you. See you then." Said the reply. "Yuki, the plans are on! Your paying for most of the rent because your putting my personal song out in public." He handed her over $100 in american cash as it was 2:30, they drove quickly to the recording company in downtown tokyo.

The next day he woke up, he enthusiastically went to the office to meet up with his boss.

He was practically skipping as he made his way to the boss' office.

And due to his excitement, he greeted everybody he met along the hall with a smile.

"Good morning! Have a pleasant day."

Everyone was shocked at his attitude towards them.

"What happened?"

"Don't know..."

"He seems to be so happy about something?"

"Yeah. His in high spitrits, wonder what's he up to?"

Damn right bitches!

I'm really happy today. Savor it while it lasts!

Just so you know I will be getting a tour!

So where its gonna be?

Southeast Asia?

Middle East?

America?

Europe?

Name it! I'll do it with pleasure.

Upon reaching the boss office, he entered the room, and bowed gallantly.

"Jae Sun at your service."

They parked outside the recording company and Yuki grabbed her violen and tripod from her car's back seat. He heard the door of the company's building for her. He told the receptionist who they were meeting and hand them a pass key. "Just go on in and make yourselves at home." Kei lead Yuki to the recording room after getting directions. There was a recording mix master in the room. "Hello!" He man greeted them happily. "What kind of sound are you going for?" "Just let us create Kay?" Yuki said to the man. Kei pulled out the sheet music and handed it to Yukon. He then got out his lyrics. He headed to the recording booth with yuki and sat down at the mini grand piano. "Ready?" They both sat up for the song. Yuki set up the camera in the corner of the room so they were both in frame then got out her violen. "Ready sir." Kei said as the man hit the recording. Yuki began playing the sad but heartfelt song as kei soon followed with his playing.