"A reborn Light" - Private with SammuelColdheart

Len96x

Appearance:

2jesrcw.jpg

Ignore the text, stupid Xmas card I made >.

Also, his trademark shall be a scarf to avoid pneumonia (easily sick)

Name: Sonozaki Haku

Nicknames: birdie (by mother dearest)

Date of Birth: 5 november

Zodiac Signs: Scorpio and Dog

Position: Uke but trying to be seke or ume (what's the difference between those two anyway?)

Skills: very good with his hands (such things as crafting, opening locks, baking and playing the piano)

Dislikes: the colour white, pizza (how dare he!), motorcycles, loud noises in general

Piercing (optional): NO

Tattoos (optional): HELL NO, he'd get infected with bacterias and die standing °_°

Personality: He's very careful with every step he takes, will always try to find the easy way but won't mind if the easiest way is hard, will always try to be optimistic and will try to prove that he isn't as weak as his parents and the doctors take him for.

Background: Haku has been very easily sick from the moment he was born. A 38 degrees fever will be like a 41 degrees fever to him to give an example. His overprotective parents therefore, keep him inside as much as possible. After five years living at home and not showing any improvement, his parents lock him up in the hospital under the constant surveillance of the doctors.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Len96x

Appearance:

ebd369eaaabd7b76.png

Name:

Youma Yamato

Date of Birth:

April 26th, 1991

Zodiac Sign:

Taurus

Position:

Seke

Skills:

He have this special smile in him which makes most of the people to smile.

Confident people, happy people, smiling people, hot milk.

Dislikes:

Weak people, people who don't know what they are talking, coffee.

Piercing:

One on his left ear.

Tattoos:

None.

Personality:

Mostly calm, cheerful, protectful, charming, caressing personality.

Background:

He really dislike to talk about it

"His situation is getting worse everyday," Haku heard the voice of his doctor saying outside in the hall. He had sen how his mother went outside after giving her usual goodnight kiss on his forehead, but apparently had neglected closing the door fully as she asked about her son's health. "We believe that it won't take much longer." He could imagine his mother's hands going to her lips to restrain a gasp. "Are you prepared for this?"

He sure wasn't. All those years, all those days wasted away in the hospital, hoping that it would get better soon, that he would one day be able to run outside like every other person, only to hear that he wouldn't even get the chance to GO outside. He frowned at the idea of knowing the outside as what he saw on television, in books, and what he could see from his window. There was no way in hell that was going to be his image of the outside. He had to do something. Go outside.

He couldn't ask his parents. He had tried many times but always got the same answer. 'It's dangerous for you outside', 'you'll just get sick', 'you'll be too cold', 'you might get another attack'. He couldn't care less about those obnoxious attacks. He was dying for god's sake! How much worse can an attack be than dying?

"We can't tell him. He'll be depressed if he knows..." he heard his mother say. Such a sweet person, always concerned for other people but herself. So concerned that she doesn't even see what's in front of her. Doesn't she know her own son? Haku depressive? As if she was saying that air was made out of cookies.

It was then he decided that if he was going to die, it wouldn't be in the hospital. Not between the four pure white walls he was forced to call his home. He was leaving and his parents wouldn't even notice.

It was very late at the day, when Youma was having his walk down the streets of USA, he need just few other stuffs to get ready and he was taking the late plane for Japan, which was suppose to air just few hours ago, but the weather wasn't good enough so he had to wait for the late hours, to where his plane was moved.

"Dang it... fucking weather... and stupid planes how for so many years they didn't upgrade them... for such trouble weathers.." he was mumble under his nose, as he was passing by the central hospital which was huge building almost to the heart of the city, he had just few more blocks to walk till he gets to his friend restaurant, he had something 'special' ready to give him.... or at least he was saying so.

Haku looked outside his window to see that is was raining cats and dogs while lightning struck the sky. He hated the thunder for interrupting silence every few minutes (which were turning into seconds, the storm was getting worse) and had to use a beanie to soften the sound but this weather couldn't have been any more perfect. His parents would never expect him to leave in a weather where germs were roaming the sky like madness.

He had replaced his white pajamas with a dark coloured hoodie, a red shirt that was too big for him and a pair of jeans with a few bloodstains on it, all of them stolen from the laundry in the basement where no one would miss them anyway. His shoes where from a nurse's locker and where her spare ones. They were white and girly but just small enough for his feet to get in. As he looked himself over in the mirror, snaking a scarf around his neck and hugging the beanie more over his ears (he accepted the fact that he would die but he wanted to live as long as possible to see the outside, thank you very much!), he approved of his attire, not even recognizing himself anymore. This should make it easy to get outside too. The doors downstairs are always open in case for emergencies but they were always watched by surveillance cameras in case a patient escapes. Luckily, he had lived in the hospital for 13 years now and had found out that the security is not THAT perfect. If he just tells them he was visiting a friend in the hospital, they'd let him go without another word and maybe even apologize.

He grabbed his rucksack, filled with the horrible food from the cafeteria but it's better than nothing, a warm blanket in case their was no roof, a raincoat and a LOT of money stolen from his parents. He apologized a lot for that at night. Slowly he opened the door and checked for anyone in the hallway. Empty. He made his way towards the lift as casual as possible, went down the lift with his eyes glued to the numbers that counted the floors and passed the secretary in front of the automatic double door as fast as he could be slow enough to look normal.

And there he was. The secretary didn't even turn to him. He was outside, standing in the rain he had heard so much about but had never gotten the chance to feel. Not even thinking about everyone who could see him on the parking lot, he spread his arms and faced towards the dark clouds. He let out a content sigh. Finally.

He turned around one last time to look at his bedroom window and saw... that the lights were on! He didn't leave them on! Someone was in his room and would soon find out that Haku was not where he was supposed to be!

In a reaction of instinct, he made a dash for it, not able to see anything through the rain. The moment he saw something that looked like a light, he ran towards it and went inside whatever building it was that the neon-sign belonged to. He got inside, feeling the cold of the rain finally getting to him. He started to shiver and felt his throat tighten. He wouldn't be able to breath for a few seconds as would happen everytime he ran. He was used to it so he let the pain in his lungs come and tried to concentrate on his breathing.

Soon, the warmth of the building surrounded him and he looked up to see he was in a restaurant, much brighter and much more comfortable than he saw on tv. He wasn't hungry right now but did sit down to wait for the rain to stop and if someone asks him, order a hot chocolate milk or something.

Youma sighed softly when the rain start dripping down, he really hate that, just his last few hours in America and he got into a storm, he would sigh softly again "Ah thank god, I am near my friend place." he would mumble looking at one quite brightly restaurant just across the street he would smile softly and start crossing the street, till he was still on the street he would see a small figure to run into the restaurant, he would scratch the back of his head and shrug softly "Probably someone's kid." he would mumble to himself and approach the front door shortly after opening door which had belt on to it, he would hear it how it rang and watch forward his friend was there waiting for him on one table.

He would smile to his friend and enter into the place, he start to take off his jacket and his scarf placing them on the side where all jackets and unneeded stuff was store, the place very warm from inside so there was no need for the people to stay with their jackets or scarfs. He would notice the small figure which was sitting to one near by the door table, as he would leave his sight there for a while but then he would smile to the boy tilting a bit aside his head, and then continue towards the inside part of the restaurant where his friend was waiting for him, he would take the chair across the other end of the table and sit there.

"To who you are smiling, Yamato.." his friend would ask him, looking at him questionable as the other would chuckle softly "To no one, Shiro, to no one, I haven't seen you since high school, what happen with you, when did you moved to USA, and created this wonderful place?" he would say showing with his hand the whole restaurant.

The restaurant was indeed Shiro's one, it was an original restaurant for Japanese food, and people loved coming here, the food here was great, and very well cooked and there was no single disliking from the customers, and they kept coming and coming back again into the restaurant.

As expected of a good restaurant, not long after entering the restaurant a waiter came his way and asked if he wanted something to eat. Haku told him just hot chocolate would be nice and thanked the man before he ran off scribbling his order down. Haku had seated himself rather close to the door since he couldn't carry his legs that much more further. When was the last time he'd ran like that anyway? He remembered being chased by one of the nurses when he was twelve because he jokingly tried to look under her skirt. The nurse told his parents that he was going to be one nasty little pervert. Haku was just bored that day.

His train of thoughts was interrupted by the bell above the entrance ringing and the cold air blowing in is back while someone opened the door to come in. This is why in movies the characters go sit in the corners, Haku thought to himself, shivering. He wanted his hot chocolate... The man who had come in, a very tall man with a scarf and very broad shoulders, started walking towards a table at the back, greeting people who must be his friends while taking the scarf and his jacket off. Haku looked down at his attire. That's right, people take off their jackets when they go somewhere inside, Haku thought to himself, I think I'll leave my scarf on. It's a little too cold... As he thought about how people act when they're not bound to a hospital for their whole life, he started figuring out what to do next. HE got out of his prison without too much problem and he had enough money to hire a hotel room for at least a month (thank you internet for putting hotel prizes everywhere on google). He could also try to find a job in case he lasted longer than a month and he was 18 after all. But his first problem was to get out of town, fast. If someone had indeed been in his room, then his parents would be informed and they would immediately call the police who would find him in no time. Walking to the next town would be pointless, the police would find him there too. Maybe he should take the train out of the state? No, that goes too slow and was too predictable. He needed transport no one would expect him to use. A boat? A plane? Aren't you supposed to buy those tickets a few days before departure? What should he do?

While staring to his lap and thinking, he didn't notice that his drink had already arrived and was now getting cold.

Shiro would notice that Yamato was looking at the little boy which was sitting near the entrance, and he would wave in front his face "Earth to Yamato." his friend Shiro would tell and keep waving in front his face till Yamato snap out of his 'starring' and look at his friends.

"Huh, what? What do you mean Shiro?" he would ask, he didn't knew much for the way of people talking on English... "You was spacing out and that aside who is that kid in which you are starring since you enter here?" Shiro would ask frowning a bit. Shiro have always had big crash on Yamato, he was a successful young male, with very good looking look, he was funny, careful, and he was gentleman how couldn't Shiro love the guy?

"Ah sorry, I don't know him, just he seems lonely and I am worried about him, I didn't see his parents anywhere.." he would mumble and glare at the boy, but god he indeed was attractive boy... but that aside, he seemed very weak. Yamato would raise his hand for the waiter to come by "Tell to this boy to come and sit here, he seems very sick I am worried about him." he would to the waiter who will nod and go back to the boy as Shiro stared at him improper way "Seriously Yamato, what wrong with you? Worrying about people who you don't even know? Seriously man, you need to snap out of this." his friend would say, he was obviously jealous "What, is it wrong to worry about the others?" he would ask Shiro and smile, as Shiro would blush and look aside "N-Not really..." he would mumble and roll his eyes aside.

Haku slowly sipped from his hot chocolate while staring at his lap. There's no way I can get out of the country by foot. Maybe I should just lift with someone... If I'm lucky, it's not some kind of horny truck-driver...

He was, again, pulled out of his thoughts by the waiter from before tapping his shoulder lightly.

"Excuse me," he said with a friendly smile as he nodded at the table with the tall man from earlier, "Your friends would like you to sit with them instead of on your own." And with that he gave a last smile and left. Friends? Haku looked at the table to see the people there talking to each other (it could've been his imagination but he thought he saw one of the other men blushing at the tall one). They must've mistaken me for someone else. But why won't they come here themselves? Maybe they're just like that? Haku decided that he should probably go over there to tell them he didn't know who they were. Just stay seated and do nothing about it would be rude. He stood up, taking his chocolate with him (he might as well take a table away from the door), and headed towards the table, stumbling a bit on his still tired legs.

"Excuse me," he said loud enough for them to hear over their discussion, ready to apolagise for the confusion.

Yamato would chuckle on his friend and then he would look over the smaller boy "Why you don't take a seat." he would say pointing at the free spot between them.

"My name is Youma Yamato, and this is my friend Shiro Nakaymura, he owns this place, but we notice that you are on your own, do you by any chances lost yourself, or your parents perhaps will join later on?" he would ask with a bit worried voice the other male, and looking at him and then in his cup where the chocolate was cold, he would raise his hand again for the waiter to come.

"Give one more hot chocolate to the boy on my account..." he would say as the waiter would and say "Yes Mr. Yamato." and leave the table going to take the order done.

Haku scratched his head awkwardly. So they didn't mix me up with someone else... and they even offer me to sit with them... with a hot chocolate... that he will pay... Haku wasn't sure what to do. The man, now known as Yamato, seemed to be genuinely concerned about him. He even asked about his parents and whether he was lost. Well, he was kind of lost since he didn't know the town that well and needed to get out this night.

Should he tell them his name? If the police come by and ask for his name, they'll be able to tell they saw him. But they've seen him anyway so...

He bowed.

"My name is Sonozaki Haku. I'm here on my own but... I guess I am a little lost...?" He said, still scratching the back of his head. He turned to the taller man. "But... why did you ask me to come over?" Honestly, he didn't understand why Mr. Yamato was so interested in him?

"Oh I was just worried about you I guess, I am kinda that person who always worry first for others and then for himself... please don't take it person its just my way..." he would say chuckling awkwardly as he would shake his head he didn't really knew how else to respond to this question he didn't knew himself why he did called him but he was feeling now complete.

"Please sit, don't stay like that, you make me feel uncomfortable..." he would say as the waiter would bring the chocolate and place it in front the little guy. "Yamato seriously..." Shizo would say frowning a bit and rolling his eyes. "Now now come on Shizo-kun don't be so jealous he is just a lost kid, I can't just leave him by himself... plus what up with you and those strange reactions..." he would say scratching the back of his head and looking at his friend.

"Well don't mind me, I have to go and check the chefs anyways in the backroom, so Yamato-san it was really nice to meet you again and I hope I will talk with you through Skype so make sure you log in more often." he would say bowing and leaving the two males alone.

Haku watch the two talk to each other as he sat down where the waiter had left his drink. The man names Nakaymura abruptly stood up, said his goodbyes and then went through a door in the back. Haku was still a little surprised that Yamato had actually been worried about him. This thought made him feel... sick? No, it wasn't sickness, he knew that feeling like the back of his hand. This feeling was nicer, but frightening at the same time.

He looked at Yamato to see him waving his friend off. Nakaymura seemed to be a little jealous of him, at least that's what Yamato said.

"Does he have a crush on you or something?" he asked before he even thought of it.

Yamato would look at the little one and blush lightly by this question, as he would chuckle nervously "Wh-Who knows?" he would say showing a bit dump side from him, the other really did spoke what he had in mind, and he knew about his friend feelings which were deep, after all they had this night and since there his friend though that Yamato is his, but Yamato was this night quite drunk so he never even for a moment though to sleep with his friend or something like that, but he couldn't much dislike that... his friend was always there to protect him "I really don't know... how he felt but he seemed pretty hurt my words tonight, well I am sure he will be okay." he would say looking aside, he wasn't sure should he tells this to a little boy or shouldn't he... after all gay love was still hated a lot in USA... especially by other boys which were 'straight', so he wasn't sure how he should have respond...

"You seem to like him too," Haku observed, not really knowing what else to say, "I think you should tell him, if you are."

Haku was aware of the opinions of Amaricans on gay couples but then again, Yamato didn't look Amarican and neither did his name. He himself was half Japanese, having his dad as a native Japanese and his mother as the energetic American.

"That the problem I always see him as my friend, and my buddy, never as something more, I don't love him like he do, and I can't go against my believes... and be with someone against my will." he would say smiling weakly at the little boy "But wait.. why I am telling you this... you are still teenager... it might have bad influence on you." he would mumble and look aside a bit embarrassed now.

Yamato mumbled something but Haku had heard. He sweatdropped.

"I'm 18 already..." He said. He was a little hurt because Yamato took him for a teenager while he was a legal adult now, but he smiled nonetheless, finding it a little funny actually.

(OOC: I'm having fun so far ^^ How're you doing, Sammuel?)

Yamato would smile and chuckle too at his stupidity but the other really didn't look much on a 18 year old teenager "Varry, varry.." (Sorry, Sorry) he would say to the other "But you look like younger then 18 year old..." he would say smile at the other reach up for his head, and mess up a bit his hair underneath this hood.

Yamato would frown lightly by those words but he was fine with it, looking down at the other as he would smile, seeing for first time the boy to smile and laugh a bit it was kinda cute "Cute." he would say softly and look aside.

"Hm? Did you say something?" Haku asked. Yamato had looked away which made his neckline visible. Haku then realised how well-muscled Yamato really was. And his face didn't look bad either. How much Haku didn't want to admit it, he found the man... kind of hot. He blushed at the thought.

"Oh... n-no not really.." he would mumble looking at the other and smile at his cute blush 'Oh... he looks cute when he blush.' he would think to himself, it was kinda strange feeling which was building in his chest, it was different this time then worriness, could he falling in love, or it's just his imagination?

Haku then remembered his position and turned into serious business.

"Uhm... Do you know whether I can still buy a ticket for a plane that will leave tonight?" He asked. He had no time to drink chocolate with a (hot) guy. He had to leave and fast.

Yamato would look questionable into the other guy "You want to leave America? All by yourself?" he would ask again looking at the other "That strange... well yea there is a way to get a ticket for the plane to night, but it's really hard... you need to know the people in the plane company and this will cost you around 3 000 $ if you want to get on the plane without having connection unless there is still free spots in the plane then you can buy normal one for 287 $ to Japan at least for the other countries I don't know how expensive is..." he would say looking down at the other with serious look.

Haku looked down.

"Shit, I don't have 3000 dollars..." he mumbled, starting to think of other solutions. "Isn't there a way to go cheaper? Like... by boat or something?"