Harry Potter! <3

midniteXfairy

yeah i know im a nerd but i absolutely loooove harry potter!

i just got done watchin Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

if you saw it what is your opinion on it?

• Like 1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• yourstalker

• Kisaru

• Cryptconfessions

I love Harry Potter to death but since the Order Of The Phoenix the movies have been more and more disappointing. I'm not saying they aren't good, because that would be a lie. They are very good.

The thing is, for people like me, who read the books, with all the excitement and single detail included, and then go watch the movie full of expectations just to gain a slap in the face when the production decides to cut important scenes... Pure frustration, indeed.

I learn fast so I was only actually upset with the Order Of The Phoenix because I already knew what would be waiting for me when the Half-Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows came out.

It's not all that bad because I can still imagine the missing scenes in my mind but actually watch them on screen would be much better.

Oh well, I love the damn thing, nonetheless.

My opinion about the Deathly Hallows Part I, in particular, is overall positive.

I was f*cking pissed that Hedwig's death came and went as if it was nothing.

I loved Kreacher and Dobby. Kreacher is so grumpy and funny and Dobby is annoyingly adorable. The scene of his death wasn't as badly done as I was expecting so I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

I madly adore Bellatrix, that badass b*tch ♥ Helen was a great interpreter, like always.

The opening made up for most of the mistakes of the rest of the movies for me. Voldemort is great, Lucius is a scarredy cat and I laughed really hard when Tom-sama demanded his wand, broke the unecessary part off and then... AVADA KEDAVRA!! *.* Ahh, he's so cool... I kind of liked the teacher, she was fun, but just like with Bella, I like Tom so much I cannot be angry about them killing Dobby and Sybill.

Nagini... I want a Nagini for me~ She's so cute~!! :Red_fox11:

I also extremely enjoyed when everyone drank the potion and turned into Harry, the whole sequence was done perfectly. It was funny, lovely and, once again, really well done. It could not have been done better, in my opinion.

There was very, very, VERY little Snape... Argh, just that makes me pissed again! #$%&~! Then again, there is never enough Snape for me *.*

And the ending, obviously, like the beginning, was my favorite moment. Dumbledore shows up, that alone is enough to be worth to watch the movie. :Red_fox:

Yeah well you see i just got the first partn of the deathly hallows and all the other movies today

and i watched the deathly hallows and i forgot about the dobby death scene so when it came up i started cryin

i adored dobby

but the scene with harry where he was in nothing but his underwear was majorly hawt and also the scene where ron was half shirtless mmmm

Rupert grint is one sexy ginger XD

in the movies my friend was like having a caniption fit when the harry part came up

we all freaked out at the part with negina in the old house

and we all cried wen dobby died so ihave to say that i'm more on the good guy side

though i love how draco acts like a total sissy around tom XD its hilarious

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest cindylayne

I love this movie.Its awesome movie series. I have watch all the part of this movie. I think this is the best movie series. All the character Played very in this movie. I enjoyed all the part of this movie.

If you are looking to download at merlin tv show

Get the latest ER Online TV Shows episodes Downloads at er tv shows

Guest FujoshiFTW

I absoutely ADORE harry potter! My favourite movie has to be the first or second one. They were all so small and cute back then! My favourite character from HP is Severus Snape. He is always so misunderstood and everyone thought he was a bad guy until the last book/movie when he revealed all his life he was protecting Harry. I have promised myself not to watch Deathly Hallows until the DVD has come out. And yes, I already know that he's going to die ;__;

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape XD Slytherins FTW~

• 6 months later...

I'm a potterhead myself but i'm more of the book person way better then twilight...PLUS WE HAVE A FRICKEN THEME PARK

I'm a bigger fan of the books than I am the movies. (This is SO bad to say, considering I'm a film major! XD) But, I am an avid reader, so I suppose that'd be one reason why. I'd rather be working on the movie scene than sitting in front of the silver screen, watching them.

Anyway, the first part of the Deathly Hallows was good, but I, along with about seven or eight other people in the theater, flailed, pouted, and yelled at the screen when they cut it off RIGHT at the good part. Some people even threw popcorn. XD I prefer the second part, even though two of my favorite characters bit the dust. T_T

I'm stupid addicted to the Harry Potter books and movies. I've been reading the series since about the time they came out.

The two part thing in the last harry potter...yes it's clever money scheme but it kinda annoyed me...yeah i was the person in the movie thertre who watched the movie and bitch about the minor differences in the movie XD it's amazing how oold the actors look now :o

The books are awesome, but the movies... I can say, the first three movies are good, and so are the last two 7/1 and 7/2, but movie IV., V, and movie VI. are lame. I didn't like them.

I read harry potter and the deathly hallows book first before i watched the movie. When i watched the movie part 1, i was on the edge of my seat, i think it was really good. When i watched part 2, i cried everytime someone died (im so emotional T_T) my fave character was Draco Malfoy, i loved him from the start of the movies he was so cute ^v^ and then everyone grew up and now i think that Draco is the hottest character on HP. Why did Harry Potter have to end...?

i am not an HP fan at all. not even close.

but i have LOTS of friends who are potterheads.

i never really got into the whole mania about HP.

but just this evening, we finally concluded watching all the HP movie series to understand what all the hyper is all about.

and i must say, it has a very good storytelling and how the characters matured.

i'm glad that Hermione ended up with Ron. i think they pretty much established that from the very beginning.

Hermione has always been more like a mom to Harry..yes, she's a friend but her demenour has always been very mommy-like. not big sister...never a potential girlfriend...just a mom which is actually very sweet and considering Harry's character, yeah, it fits.

Ron is sweet and very good-natured.

the twins are hilarious. i'm not too fond of Ginny though. i mean, okay, she's there. yeah.

i like the twists of the story towards the end especially the backstory for Snape. i love the actor, BTW.

i like Sirius Black well, he's played by one of my most favorite actors after all. Gary Oldman. i wish he had more screen time.

Dumbledore seemed all very grandfatherly in the beginning and towards the end, he became more business-like with Harry.

Ralph Fiennes is an amazing actor but this whole Voldemort character...i never really found him ominous at all. Snape however is actually more severe for me.

but i must say the character that really caught my attention in the film was Luna Lovegood. gosh! that girl..she has this whole universe by herself despite all the chaos that's happened around her. i mean...look at the name Luna Lovegood...it's so groovy. such a flower child. a free spirit. yeah, i liked her. :)

with that being said, i'm glad we finally got to watch all the films but i don't particularly see myself watching it all over again. but at least now we understand and that's good enough. :)

Yoji, welcome to Potterdom lol. ^^ Hehe, Luna is my fav character out of the series.

I wonder, what slash/yaoi pairings people here like in Harry Potter? I personally hate Ginny and always saw Harry with either Draco or Tom Riddle. :3

Also, I hate Dumbledore. So much. I can't even say why without going into a 3 page rant on how evil he is lol.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I love Harry potter! rabbit4 Even though my favorite character would have to be Neville, he's really funny :msn_red_fox 2 My second favorite's definitely Harry, i didn't exactly like Harry ending up with Ginny though, i would have preferred him with Hermione or Luna :Red_fox12: maybe even Draco, Hermione doesn't really fit Ron in my eyes for some reason.

I nearly cried when Dobby died, he was one of my favorite's, i yelled at the screen like "NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!" :4yoyo22: and instantly wanted to jump in there and tell Bella off, i screamed a lot when Sirius died too :leaf10:

• Like 1

I was a fan of the book. I was so hook on the book, I stayed up all night when I was a kid. XD Man, but after the series started getting longer.. I gave up on it. :-/ The book became too thick. I guess that should be a good thing.

• 4 months later...

I have weekend with Harry Potter's movies. I watched their with my friends, but now I want watch it again xD The two last part was okay, but I prefer earlier parts. They were more magical I think :)

• 2 years later...

Love Harry Potter, Proud Slytherin. If you don't know your house, go to Pottermore.com. JK Rowling made the quiz herself.

While every good Harry Potter fan IMO has a few issues with the movies, as I do, I tend to overlook them just for the thing as a whole. The books of course will always come first and I treasure them dearly.

The biggest thing I don't agree with---is Harry and Ginny. SO expected, SO trite. I tell you, Luna would have been a better choice. She understood in him in ways no one else could. And I will go down with that ship.

Also for the fact that through the books and movies, most if not all Slytherins were seen as Voldemort supporters or the 'bad guys' to always fight against. They were used as scapegoats, and frankly, it's more realistic that a lot of Slytherins would have been in the final battle for Hogwarts and fully supported Harry Potter. I don't think enough of that is shown or mentioned.

• 3 years later...

Im super excited to go and see it Ive been a Harry Potter fan forever, and yes, the movies arent as good as the books but oh well Itll be awesome anyways

Anyone else going to see it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I am a fan of Harry Potter, I have watched all the parts of the movie, they are really good and interesting.