Nandemoya ~ Now Open for Business (Private)

ghordge

.::Nandemoya ~ Now Open for Business::.

(A private RP between ghordge and SammuelColdheart)

Appearance:

2dhhd6s.jpg

Name: Satou Hiromasa

Occupation: Boss of a shop that practically does anything for an appropriate price, Former Chief of Police in Hokkaido

Dislikes: Violence, theft, bribery, and most of all LIARS

Perosonality:

Righteous. Strong. Reliable. Optimistic. Nosy. As his name implies, he is a righteous person, usually. A very reliable person you can count on. But he has a little quirk he couldn't remove from his system. Too nosy. He always stuck his nose in anything, as in ANYTHING that piques his interest.

Background:

Hiromasa joined the police force right after he graduated from a special academy for police. Although his grades in his strategy class is ALWAYS almost on the failing mark, he was one of the strongest in this generation of police. Using this he could fill in his lack of strategic skills.

Due to his being nosy, he was always being reassigned to different Police Department and Stations all over the country. He has a built fit for a true policeman that is why he is not removed from his position. But in one incident, he discovered something that has made him lost all his interest of being a police. Something that could not be said to even a single soul on earth. Because of that he submitted his resignation and has never come in contact with anyone in the police force.

To support his needs, he built a shop that he manages alone. In his shop he accepts any request of the client so long as he could or would do it. Requests include petty things like looking for a lost cat or anything that is lost, up to hideous crimes like killing, stealing or anything along those lines.

~NANDEMOYA~

241mujc.jpg

Opens: Daily at 9am

Closes: Whenever the Boss wants

Type of shop: We-do-anything-you-want-to-be-done shop

Clients: Anybody who comes inside the shop. We do not entertain calls, emails or anything that is connected with having an outside meeting or not personal meetings.

History: Nothing! Just built on a whim! Why the hell do you even want to know?!

ANNOUNCEMENT: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY EMPLOYEES! PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPLY IN MY SHOP, OR ELSE YOU WILL JUST BE THROWN OUT! UNDERSTOOD??!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• ghordge

Appearance:

aidohanabusahanabusaaid.jpg

Name:

Souma Ittoki

Helping people, history, learning about someone past, researching, and investigating, dominating persons, possessive ones when it comes to love.

Dislike:

Weak people, people who don't know what they want, liars...

Personality:

Souma is your normal teenage guy in his middle 20's, he loves dangerous places, he loves to help others to support them and so on, however if it comes to fight Souma, is kinda weak... and he can't fight much but he is good at dodging attacks and in counter attacks... Su, like most of his friends calls him, is adventurer by nature, curious by personality, lovely by heart... he loves to give love to people, as long as they need it, he can always recognize when someone needs a shoulder to cry on, or he needs just someone to hug him... or he just want to share something with a person who can keep secrets... beside that Souma is quite sad boy even though he hides it with his best and have always this warm smile on his face...

Background:

He don't want to talk about it... neither he will ever share it with anyone... the only way to take his history out of him, is to make him to tell you the truth... but he will struggle to the very end, because it's really painful ones.

Kring...kring...kring...

Kring...kring...kring...

Kring...

The telephone sitting in a corner of the only table in the room kept on ringing endlessly.

And the only person sitting alone in that shack doesn't seem to be interested on answering it either.

He just sat there staring at the ringing telephone tapping his fingers on the table.

For the millionth time. I am not answering any request on the phone.

If you need me, then get your butt here.

Finally, the annoying ring coming from the telephone stopped as if it read Satou's mind.

As the phone stopped from making any sounds, the door to his shop flung open.

"Hello Madam, what can i do for you?" he glanced on the lady then shift his gaze on the child that was holding her hand.

"Hi child," he kneeled then he put his big hand on top of the boy's head.

"What's the problem? Did you know that boys should not shed a single tear in front of a woman?"

But instead of stopping, the child wailed even louder.

"Is this shop, I think what it is?" the woman gently asked.

"Oh yes you do. We do ANYTHING the customer wants for a specific price appropriate for the job done."

"What can i do for you?" he then pointed to a chair signaling the woman to be seated and start talking about the job.

"Oh. Thank you. I'll get things straight. Please find this man," she held out her hand showing him the photo.

"This is my contact details, if you find him, contact me here," as if the woman who greeted him earlier was now a different person, she said it with with such coldness in her voice.She turned turned her back on him, ready to leave when, "Oh. Before I forget, this is the down payment. Whether you found him or not, I'll still leave this on your hands," she gently slide an envelope on the table, then left.

As the door close behind her, the man sitting behind the table yelled,

"A pleasure having business with you Madam."

It was late at the night, when a boy in his 20's or at least he was looking like that, even though he was 25 year old, would open the door to the shop, and start looking around for it, there was some good stuffs in this shop and he was visiting this place often but he never till now ever entered inside, this was his first time, he would go to one of the bookshelves and check out the books there, there was mangas, books and stuffs like that, the boy had no idea what was the real purpose for this shop he just heard rumors but never confirmed ones.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" he would say holding one manga in his right hand looking for the seller... it was pretty silent, did this place had just one seller, and employer or just the boss was working alone, he would frown a bit, when no one respond him so he would start to search for the door which will lead him to the back room, he would open the door at first lightly, then more.. seeing a male sitting there with his back towards the door, he would scratch his head noticing there was many pictures and articles and stuff like that, he would to the man and drop his manga which he was holding in front him... "So I see the rumors are truthful about this shop..." he would say sitting on his own without being invited on the chair which was the only chair free.

Hearing a voice from behind, he turned his chair. Only a silhouette of a man can be seen, because only the light of the moon illuminated the room. A bit annoyed by the sudden appearance of a person, he forced himself to smile."I see you've helped yourself, " he murmured so the other couldn't hear.

And greeted, "Oh. Hello Mister. I was about to close for the day---Well one more customer for the day before I close wouldn't hurt." he said sighing."What would you like me to do for you?" he questioned in a business-like tone.

Su would look at the other and he would sigh softly... "Nandemoya..." he would mumble and grins... "I just want to join you and help you out with those stuffs..." he would say smirking a bit looking at the other expression he was wondering how the other would respond to him, he wasn't much a fighter type but he always loved to be in danger, Su always will search such adventure in his life...

He would take the picture which the female left earlier and look at the guy "Who is that?" he would ask simply, seems like he was recognizing the male but he wanted first to hear what Satou knew about him.

(OOC: We haven't even introduced our characters ^^, so i guess we shouldn't be using their names in the narration for the meantime, but oh well...)

Getting more irritated than before.

"Listen Mister. If you haven't notice, there is a big announcement outside saying I DON'T ACCEPT ANY EMPLOYEES!" he emphasized on the last few words of his sentence. "So I don't need you to know, who this is," he coldly replied as he reached for the picture on the other's hand and waved it to the other.

"And if you still haven't noticed, I'm getting ready to close my shop. If you don't have anything else that you want me to do, except to accept your employment, then there is nothing more to talk about. Please leave, if you know how to get in, I believe you also now how to leave this place. Well then..." he extended his arm and pointed at the door as if signaling him to go away.

Souma would look at the other with kinda disagreeable eyes and chuckles nervously "No no... there is no way..." he would scrabbling the back of his head "I am stick with you for the time being!" he would say, kinda demanded... he didn't had any intentions to leave the place at all, and even if he had to he would follow him in the darkness.

However his smile would disappear very fast when he remembers the face of the male which were on the picture... 'I am sure I know this guy...' he would think to himself and let out another annoyed noise in between his teeths "Tsk... damn it." he would simple said but he won't stand up from his spot.

Now he finally see the other's face in the illumination of the moon.

He was captivated by the sight. He felt his heart flutter for a bit.

Tha-dump, Tha-dump...

What thadump thadump my heart!

Stop beating furiously!

Damn it! He's just a brat!

Realizing what the other was saying, he got really really annoyed and raised his voice to the other. He got the the other on his shirt and yelled."Fine! whatever. Do what you want. If you wanted to follow me, do it at your own risk. If you get in the way of my work, I'll be the one sending you to heaven or to hell or to the ends of the earth or the the deepest part of the sea. GOT THAT?!"

Seeing the terrified look on the other's face, he put him down gently and said:

"But mind you, you are not part of this shop. Just to make things clear. I have no responsibility or whatsoever it anything might happen to you."

He turned his head away.

He really is damn beautiful.

Beautiful?! What the hell am I thinking just now!

Scratching his head furiously he said to the other staring blankly at him:

"For now go home kid. I'm closing my shop. I'll start this job tomorrow. Catch me, if you want to go with me. That is if you could."

"What? No way!" he would say chuckling nervously and scratching the back of his head "What you are talking I intend to stay today in your shop! I like it here, and I need to read this manga over there.." he would say pointing at the manga which was placed down on the desk.

When the other grabbed him early, he didn't knew why but he was in the mean time scared but to some point he liked, he never knew this guy but he seemed that he was strong, he had some beauty in him to some point but this doesn't mean that he was the best, he would roll for a bit his eyes.

'Did he just became more friendly and nice towards me?' he would think when the other let go of him, it was like he didn't want to hurt Su and even though he said that he don't care responsibility for Souma, he can notice that to some point this wasn't true, 'Well now we will find out this tomorrow!' he would think to himself and narrow his head downward smiling nervously.

He was about to burst in anger because of the persistance of the kid. But when he turned around and saw him making those puppy eyes look, he couldn't muster those words that would chase the other away. Gritting his teeth, he said, "Do as you like!" He pointed at the cabinet and coldly stated, "There is a pillow and blanket inside that cabinet. Use it. I don't want to hear a single complaint saying you got sick because of staying in my shop. Don't you have a family to go home to?"

Seeing the other flinched at the word family, he stopped probing. "But don't expect me to fetch you here tomorrow," he murmured so that the other couldn't hear. He slid the picture inside his jacket's pocket and headed for the door.

What am I doing allowing somebody to stay in my shop overnight?

And a brat to boot!

Souma would just roll his eyes, he was kinda irritated by the other male behavior, it was obvious that if he had place to go he will go there, he wouldn't stay in the damn shop, but he was just street boy, he didn't really had place to call home, expect one old building which was abandoned long long time ago, but there the nights are very cold, after all it's in the north ends of the city.

When the other left, Souma, would just reach up to the manga which he took to read and sit down on his previous spot and start reading it, he was feeling a bit cold, but he was person born in cold so it wasn't big deal for him, he would remember the guy's words, that there is blankets in the cabinet, he would walk to there and pull out one blanket wrapping it around him and sit back down on the chair to keep reading his manga, the manga was typical romance story between businessman and employer... he would made a bit sad look over his face and lean his head down over the manga "I wish I had such special person in my live..." he would mumble to himself.

Lying on his bed wide awake, he tossed left and right, unable to forget the brat early that evening.

He was beautiful, even more than a woman.

But he has a pair of lonely eyes?

What could the reason be?

That look says that he is somebody who needed someone to take care of him, to love him.

Even I realized that he was having problems, since he chose to stay at my shop rather than go home to where he came from.

He thought, trying to justify his actions a while ago. He was really really worried about him...

STUPID!! I haven't even asked his name!

What if he took some of my stuffs in the shop.

I couldn't even report him to the police.

At the thought of this, doom was clearly plastered on his face.

Having an innocent face, do you really think he could do that kind of thing?

His mind battle already began.

In this modern day, even a little kid could commit a little theft.

More so if he was in his teens!

The his other self answered back:

What's the point of worrying about it now?

You already let him do what he wants.

But if he did do a little robbery on you cheap shop, you could always just find him yourself.

Besides, that was your old job, right?

The sound of the bell on a boxing match was rang.

Waah! I won't think anymore!

I'm going to sleep! Sleep!!

For the next several hours, the boy was sleeping over the manga and the table, he didn't even used the 'bed' which the other showed him. He was too tired and he wasn't expecting to faint down in sleep but he did, his cold salt tears was dropping down over the manga as he was sleeping, his mind was still somewhere else.

I wonder, will I be able to find someone so special for me, people are happy with their half's, but they do get hurt too, I just don't know what I have to do. Plus I am not exactly the most rich guy in the world, for god sake my home is under the sky, even though I don't look like poor guy.

He was thinking till he was sleeping and his tears couldn't stop running down.

Is it about for me to die, and just disappear from this world, or should I fight... it's like I have no purpose for to live at all.

Soon those thoughts would make the teenage boy to wake up, with red eyes but not because he couldn't sleep but because he was crying in his sleep, he would stand up fastly and look around, how he had soaked the manga he would sigh softly, and dry off his tears and then he would look up at the watch it was already 4-5 AM?

Should I stay? Or should I leave and just never come back...

He would fight with his own mind, with those thoughts wondering what should happen.

By the time he woke up, its already 8 in the morning.

Darn it! I overslept.

He rushed over to his bathroom and took a quick shower.Then he headed outside and when straight to his informant. Since he was previously a police, he had lot of connections he built from his old work. And now that he quit being police, he still maintained his good relationship with all his informants.

Satou has a quality of forgetting everything once he got himself engrossed in his work. He started looking for the man on the photograph. Too busy to even eat his breakfast, he rushed to the place of every informant he has.

I think I was forgetting something, but for some reason, I couldn't remember what it was.

Souma would yawn softly when he just saw the sun to show from up the hill, wondering what was going on, he would scratch the back of his head, and stand up leaving the place as it was, and he would leave the shop for the time being there was near by a fast food place, he would stay and watch at the showcase the yammy breakfast his stomach would struggle a bit, so he would try to search for some left overs of his money but his pockets was empty... he would sigh and look down quite sad wondering what should he do.

He just shrug, and look around for something to do to get some money but he couldn't find anything so he would sigh softly once more and start walking through the way for the park he remembers there was some trees with apples he might be able to get some, just to lie to his stomach.

He was quite intense what he should do, he knew that the apples might not be enough but he would just keep walking entering finally in the park area, near by was the police department of course, but he didn't care about that, he would climb over the tree with apples and hides into the bushes, taking few apples down and start eating, some of the people which was passing under the tree would look at him with this envious eyes the eyes of disapproval but he didn't really care about that.

Oh I remember now!

Darn it! I forgot all about him!

Oh well, just let him be.

I only pray that he wouldn't do anything to my shop.

As he was walking around town still gathering information on the man,

he walked passed the police department.

Seeing this makes me so nostalgic.

I missed my work.

I wonder how my subordinates are doing in Hokkaido?

I just hope they're not doing anything bad with their new superior.

Just as he was turning on the corner of the street, he saw a familiar face.

"What the hell are you doing there?!"

Seeing the apple he was chomping, he exclaimed:

"Don't tell me you---"

he looked up with a terrified expression on his face.

He hold the man on his arms and dragged him away from the area.

"Come with me!"

Souma would look at the other, as he was dragging him away.

"Matte... Matte... my lunch!" he would say stretching his hand towards the apple tree, as he would look at the other annoyed. "Why would you do that... you did cut off shortly my lunch..." he would mumble looking aside pretending that he do not understand why the other dragged him away.

Even though Souma would blush softly, he was frustrated by the other dominance, and leadership, he loved such people... he just didn't knew it yet. There was something special in the blond guy, which was making Souma annoyed but in the mean time and quite frustrated causing him to feel shyly. He didn't knew why...

There is something in him, something which makes me feel strange.

Makes me feel dazed, and safe, but there is and this part of him

which annoys me a lot, I don't know why... just I feel like that why.

I wonder what this means...

He would think for this, spacing out from the surveillance which they both was causing.

Souma with his childish actions and responds and the other with the demanding tone, they seemed like pretty close and people still can't accept two males together like that perhaps.

"You still don't know why I'm dragging you away?" they stopped in a alleyway which was quite far away from the police station. "That's the police department you know. The P-O-L-I-C-E! You will never know what will happen to you when they've charged you for trespassing or for getting that without permission or for some other reasons. Uwaah.. just thinking about it gives me the creeps."

He turned his back on him and started walking away. "Be careful from now on!" he shouted on his shoulder and waved goodbye.

Damn brat!

What the hell was he thinking?

If the police knew what he did--- I don't even what to think what would they do to him.

He even have a cute face.

Then visions of the kid naked, tied on a chair, exposing his erect member crossed his mind while the police have some kind of whip on their hands.

What the--- and what was that suppose to mean!!

I've gotta cool my head. Gotta cool my head.

He chanted as he keep on walking faster, further away from the kid.

"I was there and eating because I can't really buy my self anything to eat... I am sorry if I am not the perfect guy... but if the police gets me... it's get's me... next time don't pull me away without even knowing why I am doing this!"

He would yell out at the walking away male, as he would look aside and turn around, start walking to the opposite side.

Now because of him, I have to steal something to eat... damn... or I have to beg for money..

He would think to himself.. as his eyes would fulfill with tears just by the though of that... so he would just squeeze his fists tightly and start run away through the dark alleys but before he manage to gets to a populate place, something would hit him at the back of his head, sending him unconsciousness as his crest which was around his neck, would tear apart and drop down, and few costume guys would start dragging him to black jeep...

Two of the costume guys would grin "We found good looking guy, the boss will be delightful. He would even want to try him personally... oh man he so much lure me to do it first on my own... look at that cute face... and that body.." one of them would say hitting lightly the boy's ass... enjoying on the touch... this will make Souma to wake up...

"What are you doing?! Let me go! Let me go!" he would yell out and try to fight back against the perverts but they will tide him up and kick him in the car "Shut up boy before we shout your mouth with something." the other this time costume guy would say.

"Help! Somebody... please help me!" he would scream but the population place was too away... one of the guys would hit him harshly through the head sending him again unconsciousness "Damn this brat... he is a fighting type." one of the guys would say as the other would smirk and nod "Yea he will be good addition to our collection." the boy would heard this words as his eyes would fulfill with tears.

Daskese... onegay simash..... (Someone please... h-help me..)... his eyes would fulfill more with the tears as he was thinking that... S-Satou... he would keep thinking to himself... he knew the other male's name because he manage to see a picture of him yesterday with his name on the back.

As he kept on walking, he realized that the other was not following him.

And here I thought he was gonna follow me and tail me wherever I go.

He paused for a while and started pondering.

Is he really that hungry?

Come to think of it, he even climb such a high tree just to get an apple.

Or am I just thinking to much?

He turned around and started walking back to the alleyway where he left the boy.

I'm just a little worried so I'm gonna check on him again.

He might do something rash again.

When he arrived the boy was not around. From a distance, he heard somebody yelled:

Help! Somebody... please help me!

I recognize that voice.

Oh shit!

He ran towards the direction from which the sound came from and saw the kid lying on the ground unconscious. "Just what the hell are YOU DOING!! Get away from him!!"

He ran towards them, threw in a punch or two and sent both of them flying towards a rubbish bin.

"How dare you fight an EX-Chief of police. You're just a bunch of sore losers. Now SCRAM!!!! If I ever your face around here again, I'm gonna kill you!!"

Souma tears was going to drip down through his whole face, and he was going to hide his face, hugging tightly his legs closer to his chest, he was quite scared, so he didn't react much at when the other male was beating them, he would try to reach up to his neck where the crest was... it was very important for him, but when he don't manage to find it, he would get worry even more.

"My crest... where is my crest..." he would mumble as the tears was going down, seems like this crest was more important then the boy's life, or mood or anything else, or at least seemed so... so he would stand up barely losing balance... for a moment but start looking for his crest... he would back ward from where the guys drag him and he would start walking towards the shining object which was lying down on the ground, seems like it was a crest, silver crest with red ruby in the middle.

As he finished beating the men in black, he looked for the kid, but he is not there. His heart started to panic and suddenly calmed down when he saw the kid just a few meters away from. He approached the other silently and wrapped his coat around the other. "You've got me worried like hell."

He thought he'd crack a joke just to break the silence, but didn't proceed as he he sees the child's terrified expression. He was even shivering because of fear. Thinking of a way to calm the kid down, he turn the other he he could face him and gave him a tight warm embrace. "You don't have to worry anymore. They're gone."

Souma's eyes would widen up, as he felt the warm embrace on the taller and the muscular guy, still shivering from fear, he was still quite scared, but his trembles would calm down a bit when the other was hugging him tightly, he would bury his head into the male's neck line crying silently there.

"M-My crest..." he would mumble in between his inhalations for air because his tears was choking him "My crest... my crest is over there..." he would mumble looking at the spot where the crest was, but he wouldn't dare to leave the other male's tight embrace he was still shaken and he was still shivering and trembling into the taller guy arms, it seems like he didn't want at all to leave his embrace.

Seeing the smaller guy trembles in fear, Satou lift the guy's chin and gave him a peck on his forehead. "Let's go back to the shop and treat your wounds." He picked the other and carried him like a princess. On their way out of the dark alley, he picked up the shining pendant he saw lying on the ground, it seems that this thing was the one the kid's mumbling about.

As they walked along the street, several conflicting thoughts were swiveling on his mind.

I thought I wasn't gonna care about you. But I did.

I thought I'll just ignore you if ever you've followed me around. But I didn't.

We'll I don't even have a choice. I guess I'll just have to take care of you for the meantime.