Rp Partner: Allyn~

322060971_zpse29fe8b6.jpg

Name: Daray Cernunnos

Position: Seme

Actual Age: 1787 years old

Height: 6'7 ft

Clan: Vampire mix/-secret- [will reveal later in the story]

Dislikes: Men, Children, Clingy people

Markings on body: One Black Wing tied in blood red chains on the right side of his back that reaches down his spine.

entry_line.gif ▪ ▪ ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪ ▪ entry_line.gif

In the dead of the night Daray woke up with extreme thirst. This was unusual. He usually feeds before he goes to sleep. Sitting up, he pours himself a drink from the table beside him. Combing his hand in his hair he stands up and walks into the shower room. After a nice cold shower, he walks out into his living room with his black silk robe and put on his black pants from the sofa and left it unbuttoned. A silver necklace with a pendant dangles from his neck and reflects the night lights. Grabbing his leather jacket that hung on a chair he pulls out a cigar and lit it. Looking out into the city lights from his window he smiles.

"Whose shall I choose to accompany me tonight..."

It was time to hunt.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lavi

• ~Ashton~

Name

Ashton Rayes

Position

Uke

anime-boy-cute-kagamine-len-vocaloid-Favimcom-55957.jpg

Ashton stuck his hands into his coat pocket and continued to trudge home, grumbling to himself as he felt a drop of rain hit his cheek. Glancing up he noticed how heavy the dark clouds over head seemed, noting to himself that he would likely be drenched by the time he got home caused him to stop in the nearest coffee shop which was only a few blocks away and order himself a cup of coco to keep him warm. Heading back out he prepared to be soaked through to the bone as he continued his trek home.Having no idea what was in store for himself.

The cold rain beat on his leather jacket as it soaked him to the bone. The feeling of coldness that tickled down his throat told him to hurry. He hadn't felt this kind of hunger in years. Why of all times did it happen now he wondered. Walking alone in the cold dark he rests his back against the hard cement wall.

"This thirst is becoming problematic. I might not care who it is I see as long as I got what I want."

Daray closed his eyes and clenched his fangs as he tries to hold back his hunger. He didn't like drinking blood from men. He only liked to eat according to his taste. Women, he liked the way they moaned under him as he took their blood.

tap tap tap!

Daray eyes opens and he perk his ears to listen as he hear foot steps.

'Ahhh I hope this is a women.'

Daray collapse onto the floor in a sitting position with one knee up as he rests an elbow on it. He could hear the panting of the human that was coming his way and growled in dissatisfaction. He knew. It wasn't a dinner he would enjoy tonight.

Ashton shook his head to allow rain to fall from his blonde locks, glancing up at the sky as he continued to walk down the street. Watching the illustrate background of the millions of tiny rain drops against the blurry and bright city lights, his mind wondered the the stars,beyond and back as it usually did. He had always been the easily distracted type and before he knew it he was of course lost. Mentally chidding himself for his stupidity he sighed, tossing the cup he held in the nearest bin and began to trot a bit. Trying to speed up the process of finding a quicker route home.

He was quickly running out of breath as he weaved between people and even through a few alleys, he was far to shy to ask for directions from a random stranger in fear of them insulting his idiocracy. However, he had managed to get himself more lost. Reaching up to wipe the rain from his face he continued. This would be my luck, to get lost on a simple walk home of all things!

"I c-can't find my mommy."

'Great. Have to run into a kid of all things.' Daray didn't like feeding on children. That was against his belief.

"Don't cry brat. I bet your mother is looking for you right now. This area is pretty dangerous at night so I suggest you leave here before anything happens to you. Be a good boy and don't cry alright." Daray was not very good at handling children. Especially crying ones.

"Honey! Where are you?!" The mother of the child yelled.

"Mommy!" The child yelled happily.

"Baby! Oh good you're safe!" The mother came running towards him and gave him a warm embrace.

"Good thing your mother found you huh? Careful not to get lost next time."

The mother gave Daray a thankful smile and left.

'Well, this didn't help at all.' Daray smooth over his face as he sigh. 'I want my meal.'

A blond hair that flash by caught Daray's attention. He looked like a lost teenager. Daray licks his fangs. It didn't matter if it was a woman or man, Daray needed to replenish before he collapse. He didn't want any of his underlings to have to find him and feed him. Quietly, he follows the boy, not wanting him to notice his presence.

Ashton slowed his pace to a halt and took a moment to look around, not recognizing anything at all and cursing under his breath in a light tone. "Only me, this would fit my luck perfectly.....and it's still raining..of all nights to get lost in my own town at that." He muttered to himself, having no idea of the impending presence that lurked near him. Reaching up and loosening the scarf that wrapped around his neck before he began to again, in the general direction of where he saw a few people far down the road.

Daray smiled as he saw the teenage boy takes off his scarf. His neck looked so alluring he might accidentally hurt the boy without meaning to. He didn't like leaving his meals distraught or hurt in any way since he feels that they should at least have a good time as well. However, that was only reserved for women. Men, he likes to make them believe it was nothing but a dream. His right eye starts to glow a deep crimson red. His heart started to beat at a fast pace. The rain drowned his foot steps as he approached the boy and clasped his arm in a tight grasps and smiled pleasantly.

"Are you lost, boy?"

Ashton jumped slightly as he felt slender yet strong fingers clasp his arm, turning a bit to get a good view of who held his arm. His lips parted slightly in awe, the man was absolutely beautiful. His hair seemed to shimmer and his eyes seemed to glow, the young one was almost stricken from speech. Shaking his head lightly he considered the question. "Actually I am, I was heading home but managed to get distracted with the rain and the noise and all the people bustling around."Tilting his head up a bit he smiled. "O am trying to get to Red Square? Do you know where that is?"

The boy was cute. His smile was sweet. His blood must also be... very...

Daray gently let's go of the boy and smiled.

"I do, but before that, let's get us a place to take shelter. The rain doesn't look like it'll die any time soon." Looking at the boy he noticed they were both as wet as rags. "And it really looks like you'll need a warm bath as well. Wouldn't want you to catch a cold. My place isn't very far from here. If you won't mind, would you like to come over for a bit? Only until the rain lets up. I'll take you home afterwards."

Daray step back for a moment to wait for the boy response as the hunger inside of him start to boil. Will he be able to control his blood lust until they reach his hotel?

His fangs ache as he try to focus his gaze on the boy angelic face. If he divert his gaze to the boy neck, he would not be able to control himself.

Ashton instantly relaxed a bit as he felt himself released from the strangers grip, sighing and rearannging his shirt before looking back up and nodding lightly. "Your right, it is probably going to do either of us any good just standing around in the rain." He spoke in a few seconds but then realized that he had just agreed to follow some man he did not know into his house, and it would most likely be alone. He thought of all the criminal shows he had watched and spoke up "Actually,I think I could probably get to my house from he-" He heard thunder roar in the distance and jumped a bit.

Glancing back to the menacing sky's and changing his mind once more. "On second thought yes, your place sounds great right about now." Giving a thankful smile to the other as he began to follow him. "Oh! And my name is Ashton Rayes, but most people just call me Ash. Thanks for your help, I would certainly be in a bind if I hadn't run into you." Reaaching up he rubbed his sore neck as the continued to walk.

Walking into his hotel, Daray looked behind him. The little blond boy was shivering. Daray couldn't even feel the coldness of the rain. All it did was beat down on an empty shell. Well, this young boy will definitely give him some warmth tonight if not the coldness.

The black marble floors of the hotel glimmered as the light of the chandelier reflected light onto the tiles. The gold on the revolving door glimmer like shimmering gold sand. The two pillars stood by it's side making it look like you just walked through an ancient gate that would lead you to the past.

"Owner! If I knew you were coming today we would have reserved a room for you." A tall man came walking in their direction. His long red hair whip behind him in a pony tail as his bangs cover one golden eye. He was wearing a black suit with white gloves and a red pen in his pocket and dress shoes that tap with every step he made upon the black marble floor. His sharp eyes came upon the blond boy and studied him.

"Shion. Get us a room please. The dear boy is shivering."

Shion nodded and went to the counter and talked with the staff. After a couple seconds he came back and smiled.

"Your rooms are ready." Looking at the blond boy Shion smiles. "Please follow me."

Ashton shook the rain from his head and continued to follow the man, keeping his gaze downcast and watching his own feet take step after step. They approached the large building and the younger boy couldn't help but gap at the size and over all magnificence the establishment offered to any customer. "This place must cost a fortune." He murmured, not noticing he even spoke and he hadn't even been inside yet. The moment they entered Ashtons mouth completely dropped as he took in the landscape.

"This place if beautiful" He half spoke to himself, half to the other man. Even still he heard the word owner and his head spun. Leave it to me to get lost in the rain and run into somekind of C.E.O. or something!? This guy must be loaded, why would he randomly help a poor whelp like me?[/i ]He grew a bit suspicious as he followed the one named Shion. "Um, i'm not that cold so it's alright! Don't over trouble yourself, or your staff for that matter...i'm afraid I really can't pay for this..." He cast his gaze away in embarrassment, shivering a bit more. [/color]

Darya looked at the boy and laughed. Shion chuckled at the boy reaction.

"It's alright. This establishment belongs entirely to me." Daray lower his head to the boy and smiles as he rest his hand by his side. "This is free of charge. I can't just leave you out there and freeze to death. This is a one time special offer from the owner of the hotel himself. Don't worry. When the rain lets up I'll take you home. "

"The owner's words are absolute." Shion smiled kindly.

"You are a V.I.P. guest in my presence. No need to fret." Daray pat the boys head in reassurance.

"This way please."

Shion led them to the elevator from the ground floor. Pressing on the 35th floor button he stood by the door and smiled at Daray. They both locked gazes for a moment before they both broke contact.

'Is this to be your dinner for tonight, Mi'lord.' Daray smiles wickedly.

'Make sure you serve the best dishes for this young boy. I will be taking my time tonight. Do not let anyone disturb us.'

The elevator door opened minutes later and Shion walked ahead of them and waited for them to walk out of the elevator before he started to lead them the way to their rooms. Once he opened the door, he gave the keys to Daray and cast his gaze onto the young man.

"If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the front desk for anything you need. I hope you enjoy your stay." Bowing, Shion left.

The room was Victorian style. The red blood drapery matched the pearl colored wall with Victorian designs. The obsidian wooden desk with fine carvings holds a vase full of roses. The glass window that filled an entire living room wall exposed the beautiful city lights. Neat and beautifully style furniture that would cost thousands of dollars aligned the room in perfect ordinance. The bathroom wall was made of marbles and the size of the bathtub was fit for five to seven guests to enter. Robes and towels were neatly folded for guests. Tooth brushes and other materials needed were in the cabinet under the sink. The bedroom had a king size bed fit for a couple as two light vases filled with clear marble stones illuminated the room in blue ocean colors.

Daray left for the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Walking back to the living room he covers the boy head.

"Your hair is very wet. Go on and take a shower before you catch a cold."

Ashton gave a small smile to the other as he listened to the almost musical laugh the escaped from the older mans lips. Ashton didn't notice but his gaze had dropped to Darya's lips, he was certain he wasn't gay but he couldn't help but notice how lovely they looked. He almost got lost in though but brought himself back from it when he was being ushered along, nodding silently as he gave one last fleeting look at the door, for a moment, just a slight moment he considered running but thought better of it.

I can't be rude when this man is clearly being so generous to me, I should be more grateful for Christ sake!

"Thank you for your generosity" He murmured as he followed them down the hall way, taking in all the fine china he saw on carts that were pushed past him, they passed a window where he saw that the rain had to turned to snow and it was coming down in large, fluffy flakes. Any idea of leaving was erased from his mind at that moment, knowing he wouldn't make it home in that. Walking into the room he slowly took in just how papmered he was going to get tonight, a small smile grased his face as he realized how lucky he actually was! He almost wanted to jump on the bed like a kid!

Blinking as he felt a towel tossed on his head he turned to look at Dayra and nodded "Alright, i'll be quick" He turned and without even trying to be polite and decline he shot off towards the shower.Quickly stripping his wet clothes off and climbing in the steamy water, staying in there for a good twenty minutes or so. Once he was out he found a robe on the bathroom door, looking to his wet clothes he sighed. Pulling on the robe and tying it tight to go see if he could track down some clothes.

He walked into the room and forgot about his desire for clothing the moment he saw the bed again, trudging to it he sat on the edge. Before he knew it he swayed a bit, having not slept in two days had made him grow a bit wary and he quickly fell back, falling asleep promptly, but only a light sleep for as tired as he was he didn't know if he would be expecting someone that night or not like the owner coming to see how he was doing or room service or a maid. After all, he had never been somewhere as nice as this and didn't know how it was usually to be run.

Daray chuckles as he remembers the boy astounded and excited expressions. He was very fun to watch indeed. Daray walks and stands to look out the window. It was snowing. The boy probably wouldn't be able to go home tonight. He noticed the boy looks when they were down at the main entrance. It was definitely not his imagination if he caught the boy staring at his lips. Should he tease the boy? It would be fun to watch his reactions. The knock on the door diverted his attention.

"Room service."

"Come in."

The maid opens the door and walks inside with a food cart. Placing the food on the table, she bows and wait for orders. Daray walks to table and light the glass candles.

"Go buy the boy a couple sets of new clothes to wear. Wash his old ones and fold them in a bag. That is all." The maid bows and leaves the room.

The water in the shower room shuts off. Seems like he enjoyed his bath. He hears a light thump on the bed and smiles. With light steps, he opens the bedroom door. The boy was fast asleep. Much to his anticipation, the boy looked completely flushed and relaxed. Walking to the side of the bed he sat down and observe the boy face. A hand gently stroke the boy cheek as he removes a strand of hair behind the boy's ear.

"I haven't even ask your name."

He looked so angelic sleeping there. Like a child who didn't even know what was going to happen to him. Lifting the boy up he removes the blanket under him as he lay the boy down on the bed and place the blanket on top of the boy. The boy was slender and soft, his lips alluring, enticing Daray to want a taste. A perfect body for him to embrace.

bmp-bmp

Daray suddenly stopped all movement. The thirst he has been suppressing was starting to eat away at him. Looking at the boy neck he slowly bends down and lowers his mouth to the blond's neck. Smoothing his face against the blond neck, Daray drowns himself in the boy scent. It has been years since he last drank the blood of a man. He would never drink their blood unless needed. Yet, this boy...

bmp-bmp

His fangs ache. It ache so much for this boy. What an odd response his body was emitting. Lowering his fangs, Daray stops his movement once he heard the boys' even breaths. His heart beat, the sound so soothing Daray closes his eyes and lowers the boy on the bed as he sits up. Looking at the boy face, Daray smiles warmly. Lowering himself, he kisses the blond neck. He did not want to take the blond blood yet. He still wanted to play with the cute human a little more. Walking to the bedroom door, he looks back and chuckles at the boy sleeping face.

"Sweet Dreams..."

Ashton glanced up at the sky, it was a beautiful site indeed. He was at the orphanage, at the age of 8. Running around with his best friend Yumi and her brother Makota. Snow came down upon the as they ran around, Yumi went to count as he and Makota went and hid. He found a spot up in a tree, a bit deep in the wounds, and Makota ran off towards the gates to find his own secret hiding spot. However as time passed he began to get chilly, wondering why he was still there he went to climb down but was worried about getting found so decided to stay still.

Hours later a small,wet,shivering and sniffling little boy wondered into the orphanage only to find his friends had completely forgotten him. As he passed them they hung there heads in shame, even for children they v knew they had wronged there supposed best friend. The boy spent weeks in bed with a high fever , ever since then he had gotten sick very easily and he never trusted anyone again, ever.

Hmmmm

He mumbled, slowly waking from his dream of the past but not without a fight. His subconscious simply was to comfortable for him to want to even move as of yet, he noticed that he was surrounded by a very soft cushion. Dragging his eyes open sleepily he took in the room around him, the beautiful,elegance, and realness of it were all foreign to him and it caused him to freak. Shooting up in the bed with his heart racing, trying to figure out where he was and searching around the room with quick, wide eyes. However it all came back to him and he slowly began to relax, thumping back into the bed with a sigh.Glancing to the side he noticed a set of what looked like fine clothing laid out on a chair beside his bed, his cheeks flushed when he figured out he had fallen asleep with a robe on, and worse than that he didn't remember actually making it under the covers, so someone put him there.

Jumping up he swayed on his feet slightly, bracing himself on the nightstand for a bit while he calmed a bit. Now more cautiously he began to dress himself, noting the smoothness of the undoubtedly expensive fabric. Looking around he saw a tray with food set out for him and timidly sat by it, reaching to take a bite but his stomach churned causing him to halt himself. Reaching up he felt his forehead and could tell he was ill, very ill. Coughing lightly he decided to just sip at the water, lightly walking to the window he glanced outside and paled to see it still snowing even though it was obviously daytime. Sighing to himself he made his way, slowly and stumbling down to the lobby, preparing to leave.

Daray was busy sorting through files as he rests his fist against his face. It seems some guest throwing a party the night before and caused a huge mess. They even broke the bathroom sink and toilet while the blankets and sofa fabric was torn to shreds. He didn't even want to know what it was they did. Picking up the phone, he set a appointment to have professionals come fix the damn mess. The whole entire room would have to be decorated again. The guests who stayed in that room apologized and left. Daray rubs his temple as he set the files down on the table. Lifting his gaze up he watches the snow lightly falls down to cover the earth. He smiles. The snow... truly makes him miss the boy. Standing up from his chair, he left his office as he made his way down to the room where the boy stayed.

'Master.' A voice called from behind him. Daray stops and looks ahead of him.

"What is it, Diablo." A fire demon appeared and leaps onto Daray's shoulder. It's body was in a shape of a wolf cub, it's eyes had no pupil and it glowed a purple light. Flames as black as the night, it curls it's tail around Daray's neck and rest his body there. His flames, not hurting his master.

'Your precious food source is leaving. He does not look very well.' Daray frowns slightly as he made his way down.

- - - - - - - - - -

Shion was talking with a staff when he noticed Ashton out from the elevator. He noticed how Ashton was having a hard time keeping balance and frowns as he waves a hand to his staff and walks toward Ashton.

"Excuse me sir, are you leaving already? I did not receive any notification that you were leaving from Mr. Cernunnos." Once he was close he noticed Ashtons' condition. "Please return to your room, sir. You have a fever! Until your fever subsides, you may leave as you wish. However, it would not make Mr Cernunnos happy knowing that you left while ill."

Ashton had been focusing on walking straight...well straightness, so he didn't notice the other was approaching him. Sniffling slightly, and looking at Shion as he spoke nodding politely and smiling lightly. I really should be going, thank you for your hospitality" He spoke quickly, trying to avoid the man who clearly wanted him to stay and began to slide his way through the crowd, however his vision wavered momentarily and he ended up knocking a man over. "I-i'm so sorry about that Sir!" He had only made it about fifteen feet from Shion and already started a commotion. "Watch it Brat" The man growled but stopped, taking in the smaller boy looking up at him and shaking before giving a smile that was almost a snarl at the same time. "Your the brat from the street aren't you, i've seen you on my commute, living in the little box of an apartment.,Did you hit it up with a rich woman or something and ended up here? What? Are you selling your body now?" The man grins menacingly as he gripped Ashton face in his palm. "Now that i look it ye, You ain't half bad." Ashtons eyes began to tear up

Daray came out of the elevator and witnesssed Ashton being pushed down to the floor.

'Master...' Diablo said in a warning tone as he notice his master quicken his pace. 'He is only a human.'

"I know." Daray face showed a cold face as he nears the scene.

Shion glared at the man and was going to stop him from doing any further to Ashton when suddenly he felt Daray's menacing aura and came to a slow stop as Daray pass him. This is a first. Standing back, he put both arms behind his back and waited. This, his master could take care of. All he could now was, wait.

Ashton felt his face being squeezed in the other mans grip and couldn't help but let a few tears fall, It wasn't so much of pain as it was fear. His face was slowly getting redder and his face was getting hotter, he was afraid he would pass out here, in front of all these people, and they would think it was because he was scared into it. Trying to shift to gain better footing he reached up and braced his hands on either side of the others wrist and tried to pull it off coughing

"Sir, is there any problem?" Daray asks while smiling.

"Who're you?" The man asks while glaring.

"I'm the owner of the hotel you are currently making a commotion in front of. If you would, please let go of my important guest. He is a V.I.P. in this hotel who you are currently manhandling."

The man laughs and looks to Ashton.

"This? This is the person you've been hooking up with? A man?" The man laughs loudly catching everyone attention.

Daray swiftly grabs a hold of Ashton and notice his high temperature. Gripping the man hands that were holding onto Ashton, Daray smiles pleasantly as he covers the blond eyes; with a little wisp of channeling his energy, he made the blond fall asleep in his arms.

"I would like it very much if you let go of my precious guest and not cause a commotion in front of my hotel."

Daray locks gaze with the man. An evil smile, seen by the squinted eyebrows and menacing grin, Daray put a little weight on his grip as punishment for hurting his human.

[CRACK!]

The man looks at his hand. There was nothing. He was sure he clearly heard a bone crack.

Lifting Ashton into his embrace, Daray looks down at the man.

"I advise you to leave immediately. I would not wish for there to be bloodshed in front of my hotel. That affects business, you see." Daray said with a laughing smile.

"Wha-What do you mean..." Daray turns around and left towards the elevator, leaving the man stranded. The man starts to sweat as he notice the crowd around him. "Sh-Shut up! This has nothing to do with any of you! Get out of my way!" He huffed and left.

- - - - - - - - - -

Daray lay Ashton down on the bed. He was wondering if this was a regular occurrence for the boy. He grins and thought it wouldn't be such a bad thing if it was. It seems he could get sick easily. Daray wondered if he should have stayed with the boy the night before so he would have known about the boy weakness. Lightly touching the boy forehead, he left to get some water to set by the table for the blond to drink when he wakes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Walking into the alley alone, the man kicked the garbage in anger.

"The hell! Making a fool outta me."

Swinging his arms he threw a can at the brick wall with all his strength.

SPLAT!!!!

The man was shock as he saw crimson red stain the wall, as if a lone spider lily standing admist the darkness, the stain continues to connect to each branch of petal. He wondered how that happened. A huge chunk of black object slithered down from the wall like a snake and fell on the garbage bags with a loud thump. Walking up to the fallen object, his whole entire body shook with horror.

- - - - - - - - - -

Daray opens his eyes and smiles to himself as he pours the water in a glass beverage dispenser.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Ashton's eyes watered, hotter and hotter, he could feel his temperature rising by the minute, everyone was looking at them as well. Ashton wanted it all to go away, he wanted someone to save him. He felt himself pulled back,jumping slightly in shock and almost immediately he felt himself cooling off. Who ever was behind him's fingers were cool, he didn't try and fight it, leaning back against the person behind him and he felt his legs give out as he fell into a deep, deserved slumber.

He ended up sleeping for 12 hours, through the entire day. His eyes fluttered open, this time he didn't even try and move. He felt better, but the bed was so comfortable he just couldn't move. He sunk into the mattress even more and smiled to himself. That guy saved me again didn't he, I don't even know his name...Glancing over he noticed a glass of water and lunged for it rather weakily, sipping it and sighing contently.

Daray heard a glass being filled up with water. The boy was awake. Standing up from reading a book Shion forced on him, he walks to the bedroom door. Forgetting that he only had a black pants with no shirt on, he opens the door slowly, not wanting to scare the blond who just woke up.

"How are you feeling? Have you regained your energy back? I haven't even asked for your name." Daray said as he chuckles. Resting his back against the door, he examines the boy features.

Good. The color came back to his cheeks again. Daray definitely did not like the pale look he saw that morning. When he brought Ashton back to his room, he sigh with relief as he notice the fever was disappearing. Afterwards, Shion came and dumped all his work in Ashton room since Daray decided to stay and watch the boy himself. He did fell asleep but only for a couple minutes. He wanted to make sure that Ashton didn't wake up with any pain or thirst for water. Speaking of thirst, he has been starving ever since he met the blond boy.

Ashton's cheeks flushed pink as he saw a shirtless Dayra walk in and lean against the door, shifting up in the bed he nodded slowly with a wide yawn. "I'm feeling much better thanks to you, i'm sorry...for creating such a large disturbance in front of the hotel. I didn't mean to set up a bad reputation for your hotel or anything, me staying here could bring your hotel a bad name.

Let me stay

His mind whispered but he hushed it "I'm Ashton by the way, Ashton Rayes. I don;t believe I know your name either?" He reached up, ruffling his bed head of askew hair and rubbing his sleepy eyes. The shirt was now too big from being slept in and fell off his shoulder enough to expose the top of his left shoulder. Shifting in bed lightly he self contentiously drew the covers up around himself, knowing how visibly exposed he was making his cheeks tint with a light blue. "I really am feeling better, so should be going now. "Sliding off the bed he preparred to leave.

Actually, Daray felt a bit too exposed in front of an innocent boy. If it was an experience woman, he wouldn't mind being half naked at all. The boy worries put a smile on his face.

"Now, now, don't be so formal! It's fine just being who you are." Daray walks to the cabinet and grabs a black buttoned shirt he hung in there to wear. "Don't go blaming yourself now. It's not your fault. Rest assured that what ever happened today has passed now. Don't worry about the hotel reputation. We've got too many good reviews to loose any. Your presence here is not a shame at all."

"The name is Daray, Ashton, Daray cernunnos." He thought it was cute how the boy tried to fix his bed head and cover himself up. If he could, he would have eaten the boy by now. Smiling, he watch as the boy clumsily slides off the bed. It seems the boy still lack confidence about himself. Even though he cannot hide the fact that he wants to stay. Daray reached for the boy hand before he could leave.

"It's alright. Don't fret so much. You can't get out there without the snow plow to come sweep the streets. The snow really covered up the area. Stay. As long as you like. I'll just put it on your "IOU" list if that makes you feel better." Patting the boy head he smiles as he pull the boy close beside him, not wanting the boy to leave. "Would you like for me to contact your parents?" Daray did not know what the boy origins were nor did he care. Now, curiosity was definitely knocking on his door.