❖ Love A Thousand Lies ❖ (PRIVATE) ❖

Lavi

"I-i'm so sorry! I knew I would not be able to this this correctly!"

"Ah, truth be told, I don't really skate a lot so, I might be the one that pulls you down first."

Daray looks into Ashton eyes and smiles playfully.

"You'll be fine. Take a deep breathe and just relax." Daray stands behind Ashton as he lead the boy before the ice. "Follow my lead."

Daray takes Ashton and they both swiftly skate upon the cold ice. Holding the boy waist, he helps to keep him balance.

"Don't bend too much. Keep your knees straight and look forward."

Diablo gave a big sigh. He was ultimately bored. Suddenly, a strong presence surrounded him and caught him off guard.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lavi

• ~Ashton~

Ashton nodded as he tried his best to focus, if the other was going to be taking time out of his clearly busy day then he could at least do as much as to entertain him without causing him worry or annoyance.

For a moment he thought of the small wolf trying to follow them out onto the ice, the mere thought causing him to sway a bit before he righted himself.

Using the leverage that Daray was giving him he slowly began to get the hang of it, slowly sliding his right foot in a smooth line and then his left.

He stiffened a bit when he felt hands steady his waist and nodded before relaxing, there was after all no reason for him to be emberessed about another mans hands on his waist, it was a simple and pure act and nothing more in his eyes.

"Bend like this?" He asked lightly, bending his knees a bit less but making sure that he would not stiffen them to much. He did not know why but he wanted to impress the larger man behind him.

"Bend like this?"

"You're doing good." Daray said while he chuckels. Being with the blond was fun in it's own way. Other than sucking blood and being manipulated by those clan nobles, Daray much prefer using his day like this. Daray sighs to himself. This was but a dream that would not last.

"Excuse me for a bit, Ashton." Daray said as he lead the boy to the rails. "I'll be back in a minute." He let's go of the male and walks towards Diablo who, apparently, was filled with nothing but anger towards the woman before him.

"Tone down a bit, would you? Diablo." Diablo didn't stop glaring at the women as he slowly walks to stand beside Daray.

"Hello, Daray~" Daray went up and kisses her on the cheek.

"I thought you left this morning." The woman giggles with delight.

"Ah~ You've thought wrong~" She embraces Daray in a hug and, using that chance, glance out onto the ice rink. Seeing the blond boy, she smiles evilly. "Is that your toy? His scent was all over little Shion this morning." She left her hands on Daray's shoulder and smiles as she looks into his eyes. "He smells delicious."

Daray smiles innocently at the woman.

"Yes, he does."

"May I?"

"What ever do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Daray." The woman hisses as she stabs her nails into the man stomach. "I want that child." Daray didn't even flinch.

"Why don't you give mine back first?"

The woman shows a lying sorrowful face.

"You want to make a deal with me, Daray?"

"If it's been that long since you've taken an interest in a human, then yes. However," Daray glares at the woman with pure hatred. "If you touch him, I will go after every last one of your clan's head." The woman chuckles.

"Oh, deary, if only you really had the strength to do so, I would be completely frightened of you right now." She kisses Daray's cheek and waves a goodbye. "Better keep a good watch on the boy." She turns her head and smiles to Daray. "He won't stay too long in this hotel." She blew him a kiss and left. Daray, clenching his fists, curses.

'Master, can I have her head?'

'Don't. She is much stronger than you or I.'

Daray looks to Ashton and furrows his brow.

"I shouldn't have brought him here. Diablo." The wolf bows his head and awaits his command. "I want you to stay with Ashton. Guard him well. Do not let 'that woman' near him. Use any means necessary to protect the boy from harm. Even after..." Daray sighs heavily as he comb his hand in his hair. Going back into the ice rink, Daray continues to teach the boy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashton smiled softly as he was complimented, well his form was complimented but he was happy none the less although he could not tell why. He was happy for once, and although he did not know when it would end he knew the time would be coming up soon. And it was was a haunting presence that he simply could not shake from the recesses of his mind. He followed Daray to the railings of the rinks and firmly grasped it, pulling himself a bit closer to the wall and leaning against it as he moved his weight from Daray to the wall. Glancing up at the other and smiling lightly before nodding.

"Alright, i'll wait here." He watched the other walk away gracefully and could not help but wonder how he was so beautiful, however his gaze went a bit icy and his cheeks went rather pink when he was Daray kiss the strange women on the cheek. Clenching his jaw lightly he turned away, not wanting to see but could not help but peer back around in curiosity.

However his gaze locked with the womens and he jumped a bit flustered and promptly fell to the ground. Hoping she did not see him he straightened up into a sitting position and leaned against the wall. Tracing a finger in the shaved ice as he awaited the return of Daray, his mind a jumble of questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Daray rubs between his brow. It seems like he could hold out until night. Looking at Ashton his eyes burn with hungry.

'Maybe I should get a taste after all.'

Taking Ashton by the waist, Daray smiles.

"Why don't we go enjoy ourselves some drinks?"

Daray couldn't help but want to monopolize Ashton.

"I'll teach you how to skate some more another time."

Daray takes control of the situation as he takes Ashton to the bar.

'Master... how old is the boy?'

Daray raise a brow and smiles as he steals a glance at Ashton.

'Good question.'

Ashton glanced up as he saw the other approach him, righting himself up he shuffled over to Daray and nodded lightly.

Smiling but in the back of his mind he could not help but wonder what Daray and the other had been talking about.

He followed Daray to the bar and sat at the bar, ordering what looked to him to be a fruity cock tail and sipping at it, sputtering out a cough as the liquid burned down his throat. He sipped a bit more coughing and laughed nervously.

Daray laughs and takes the glass from Ashton. Diablo narrows his eyes.

'He's a minor.'

'He's just green.'

"Give that to me."

Daray motions for a new drink as the bartender came to take the order. Once the drink was set on the table, Daray smiles mischievously.

"I hope the taste is to your liking?"

Watching the way how the child react was too innocent he felt as if he was tainting the boy a little.

"How old are you, Ashton?" He asks as he sips his drink. "I can't be having a minor drinking if he is not of age yet." Daray chuckles. "Ah, shame on me for not asking first."

Ashton glanced up at the other, sighing softly when the drink was removed from his fingers. He placed a hand on his chest where he could still feel the heat resonating on him.

Laughing softly he took a sip of the new drink and smiled lightly. "This one is alot less....rough." He concluded. "I like it, and it looks really neat as well. " He added as he swirled the liquid around.

"I am 21 as of last month" He lied through his teeth, but he did not want Daray to feel bad for giving him alcohol nor did he want this drink that he actually really liked to be removed as well. As he spoke he sipped a bit more, "What inspired you to create such a great place?" He inquired lightly

• 2 weeks later...
"I am 21 as of last month"

Daray raise a brow as he looks at Ashton, his palm cupping his chin.

"If you say so. Hmm... I'd say... 18, if I was to guess your age."

Daray knew the boy was lying. He can hear the heart quickens its' pace when a person is lying. He smiles at the boy and serves the drink. Maybe a little would be alright for the boy to have.

"What inspired you to create such a great place?"

Daray sits back as he sips his drink.

"Hmm... I just felt like it." Daray shrugs his shoulders with nonchalance.

'In truth, you built this place so you could have easy access. Blood bank, you could call this place. That's why there are so many nobles who come and stay here. Like Celeste, for example.' Diablo snorts.

Daray smiles at hearing Daiblo words.

"I grew up in an orphanage so I had no father figure to look up to for inspiration. There were couples who wanted to take me in but, as a brat," Daray chuckles, "I was really, how should I put it, rebellious during that time. No one wanted to take me in at all. Just as I had planned. I grew up independent and enjoyed it." Daray smiles. "So there wasn't any special reason. Just something I thought of while I was in college."

Daray closes his eyes as he listens to the smooth melody.

"What about you? Tell me about yourself."

Ashton smiled guiltily as he took the next drink he was offered, swirling the straw around in it lightly and fishing out the cherry. Taking a moment to nibble it before simply sticking the entire thing into his mouth, listening to the others life story in aw.

"So, you made this entire place out of nothing? Just threw it up from the ground?!"

His voice rose an octive above it's usual tone as he gaped at the clearly magnificent building he was in. His cheeks were growing a bit warm and his usually strict tongue seemed to be loosening up a bit do to the alchohol he had consumed.

"Me? Well I do not have much to tell....actually...I am in colledge to be an art developer. I like art and books...I wanted to be an editor but so do to many others." He was struggling to keep his words smooth and cut as they semingly began to meld together.

Idily reaching down he attempted to stroke the pup, his eyes remaining a bit focused but slowly becoming a bit dazed out.

• 2 weeks later...
""Me? Well I do not have much to tell....actually...I am in college to be an art developer. I like art and books...I wanted to be an editor but so do to many others."

"Hmm, is that so..." Daray was chuckling when he saw how hard the blond tries.

"I think that's enough for you, young boy. Be sure to tell me your real age when you wake up." Daray takes the drink from Ashton and smiles at him. "Let's take you to your room. I'm sure you will like it much better there."

Daray pulls Ashton into his arms and looks down at Diablo.

"I'm sure you know what to do."

Diablo nods then walks before them, making sure to hide Daray's presence with every step.

Ashton nodded lightly, swaying a bit in his chair as he noted a rather airy feeling around him. Blinking a few times to try and clear his head failed as well so he decided to allow himself to relax for once, since he rarely got the opportunity to do so. He hiccuped once, noticably frowning when he felt the drink removed from his fingers. His smile returned when he felt himself lifted up and into the others arms, leaning against his chest and murmuring softly. "I'm perfly old nough to do asI wish." He shifted a bit to right himself and allowed his gaze to drop to Diablo's feet and watch them pad across the floor. Laughing lightly in the proses.

Once entering the room, Daray slowly walked into the bedroom, the blond boy by his side. Gently laying him on the bed, he chuckles.

"You've never had a drink before, have you?"

Daray pulls the blanket from both sides until it reached Ashton's shoulder blade and stayed there as their faces were only inches apart. Admiring the soft frame of the young man, Daray smiles.

"Why did you lie to me?" Daray asks, as he looks straight into the emerald eyes that reflected his mirror image.

• 3 weeks later...

Ashton settled his gaze to rest on the beautiful interior surrounding himself and the other, no matter how long he remained here he could not get used to the pure simplicity beauty these walls held.

He nodded lightly, a slight shadow of shame crossing his lithe face as he answered.

"No, i'm really sorry but I really liked it and did not wish to seem childish to you." He murmured softly as he relaxed back against the mattress, smiling shyly up at the other whom he was regretfully growing so fond of.

Looking up at the other he could not help but stare in awe, Daray was absolutely mesmerizing. Everything about him was magnificent and preditorial, something that would invite one in only to chase them away at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Daray laughs. The blond was cute. He has never met anyone as cute as him before. Noticing the younger male stare, he chuckles.

"Is there something wrong?" Daray leans in closely, his face, only an inch away from Ashton. "You're sweating. Here, let me help you take off your shirt. You must feel hot in those clothes."

Daray unbuttons the blond shirt one at a time, slowly, as he kept his gaze on those emerald eyes. Daray purposely smooth his hand on Ashton's collar bone as he took off the male shirt. Cupping the male left jaw in his long fingers, he smiles teasingly.

Flushed pink cheeks, tantalizing gaze, smooth skin, hushed silk voice, it made him want to devour the boy, even more. Daray bend and gently kisses the male’s lips.