For You and You Only (PRIVATE)

ghordge

.:: For You and You Only ::.

(A private RP between ghordge and XiuLin)

Appearance:

2l9d1f.jpg

Name: Ayame Kiyoshi

Occupation: He is an assistant professor of Statistics in the Mathematical Sciences Department of T University

Likes: He loves sweets. Especially cakes of various flavors. And his pet cat Rumi-chan, a Persian cat with black and white coat.

Dislikes: He is against violence

Perosonality:

He is soft-hearted easily swayed by his students. Little do they know he just let them do what they wanted because he believed that one can truly learn through experience. He knows no malice. He treats everyone equally.

Background:

He is the third son of a wealthy family. He moved in to Tokyo because he wanted to fulfill his dream of becoming a teacher. His family was against his choice of becoming a teacher. Although he wouldn't inherit the family business, he has a rightful position in the company. But since he viewed himself not fit for office work, he run away from home and has been staying in the city for three years.

In his stay in Tokyo, whenever he rides trains, since he looks so effeminate molesters never fail to notice him. He has been groped at several parts of his body. But behind those angelic face and demeanor, he has claimed his godan (rank of 5th dan) since he was also an instructor in a dojo that their family is managing. Hence all that attempted to do "dirty things with him without permission" where all sent to the hospital.

Other info:

His name Ayame means Iris a flower that symbolizes faith and wisdom while Kiyoshi means pure, innocent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was another peaceful morning. The sun shines oh so brightly. The clouds are like decorations in the sky. He sat near his window over looking a parade of sakura trees in the university yard as he enjoys a cup of hot cappuccino. The scenery was breath taking. He sat there reading his notes as he prepares for his first class in the morning.

Collecting his teaching materials, he headed for his class. On the way, he bumped into someone and stumbled over.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did i hurt you, "he gently said with a smiling face.

The student lift his head as he sees a hand reaching out to him. He sat there dumbfounded by the beauty he faces so early in the morning. He shook his head in response to the professor and stood up. He felt the cold stare of somebody from behind. Although he couldn't see the face of the person, he could feel his glare piercing through his body.

"I'm fine sensei. You don't have to worry. Please excuse me." The student scrammed as if running away from some kind of demon.

What's wrong with him. He was bewildered by his expression.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

Appearence: 24zvmmu.jpg

Name: Kai Lin

Likes: Cats and Bunnies. His growing up friends from highschool (the few that he has)

Dislikes: School and studying. Needing tutors. Socializing with fellow university students.

Personality: Cold and hard to open up. A loner. Hard to get along with even at home. Doesn't trust people easily.

Background: Was raped at the age of ten by an con of an uncle. Hence his trust issues. Only told three people his past. One being his skink and the other being his best friend. Works at a bakery doing minor things like helping the baker. Has a passion for baking all kinds of sweets.

He watched as the timid student ran away. He walked up to the glasses and lab coat wearing professer. "Excuse me? Are you the professer of Statistics?" He asked a bit groggingly. He looked like he just got out of bed. His hair was messy and uncombed. His eyes had dark circles and gunk at the corners. He heard the professer say he was at the right building for the statistics class and that he was the teacher. He was ushered in the room and he took a seat by the windows. He began taking out his notebook,textbook, and pencils and pens. He turned his phone on vibate and put it in his desk as he closely watched the professer getting ready for class. He saw every move he made as he pulled the door open for his students for easy entry, the ease of writting his name and date on the board is pretty cursive hand writing. He hoped this class would be a easy course and easy for him to wrap his mind around. "Professer Kiyoshi? What kinds of statistics will this class cover?" He asked curiously as he eyed the professer. It was a shame that he wore the bulky lab coat, it hid his small body and view of admiring it. He wanted to see how his measured piecisely to his body fitted. He was already drooling over his teacher like he was a forbidden object of affection. That made going after him that much more tempting to him.

"I see you're very eager to learn. Just keep your enthusiasm up to the end of the semester and you'll be fine. But don't get too laid back cause this subject is one hell of a kind. Now please turn your...."

He started discussing. On and On for the next one and a half hours he talked enthusiastically sharing all his knowledge to the class. One can't even notice how hard the subject was since he explained it in full details so everyone could understand.

And every once in a while he throws in a smile that could captivate anybody who's looking at him.

Not a single soul in his class was seen sleeping nor not listening.

Nobody even reminded him of the time that passed since they were enjoying themselves until,

"Oooppps its time. Sorry to hold you back. Please submit you assignments on time, I wouldn't be accepting late papers. Class dismissed."

Everyone that went out of the hall was smiling talking about how good he was. All went out cheerfully but one remained seated on his chair .

"Do you have something to ask Kai-kun?"

He walked up to the professer's desk after gathering up his belongings. "I think I need a tutor for this class. Can you be my tutor for me?" He asked knowing the course might be a challenge he might not be able to successfully overcome due to all the details on the class given during the descibtion. "Please Professer Kiyoshi?" He pleaded strongly of the other. He hoped he would give into him and say yes. He believed he was passionate about the course and would be the best person to tutor him.

"Is that so? Alright.

Go to the teachers lounge when all you classes finish.

I'll help you with the parts you can't understand, " he smiled innocently.

Not even an inch of malice could be seen on his face. Truly passionate to his work.

"And could you do me a favor and get me a Chocolate chiffon on the cake shop near the gate.

I'm craving for it right now. You could call it as payment for my tutorial services, " he again smiled.

He gathered everything on his desk and proceeded to the next class he was going to teach.

"See you later." and waved goodbye to his student.

Unknowingly getting involve with Kai would make his life turn upside down.

Since Kai had no other classes in the morning. He decided to go straight to the cake shop and order the cake his professer directed him to get. He practicly ran back to the class before the professer's next class started. He slipped into the class and placed the boxed cake on his desk unnoticed. The mentioning of sweets make his mouth water. He decided to pass up lunch in the cafertia and headed back into the direction of the cake shop. He was really craving something sweet from the odor of carrying the cake to his teacher. He sat a table inside and ordered himself some sweets.

"Otsukare-sama deshita!" greeted by one of his colleagues as he sat back to his desk in the professor's lounge. "Otsukare!" he replied back as he forcibly plastered a smile on his face.

That's one long day.

I guess I'm still not used to meeting so many people all in one day.

But I'm satisfied I get to fulfill my dream of becoming and educator.

I need to pull my self together.

He thought as he slapped his face with his own hands.

He chuckled and smiled at the sight of a box from his favorite cake shop.

His eyes glimmers at the sight of such delicacy.

As if all his hard work has paid off in the form of that cake.

But where is he?

As he waited for the arrival of that student of his, he started eating his favorite chocolate chiffon laid neatly within the box.

Kai ran to the teacher's lounge. He brusts through the door, automaticly laying his eyes on his statistic professer. "Sorry I'm late. But I got held up by some classmates." He took the seat right besides his professer and took out his textbook and notes. When his professer's eyes were off him he smelt his pits making sure he wasn't sweating there. He was in the clear. "So can you tell me what we're suppose to do with today's homework assignment?" He asked as he slowly recovered from running.

"Oh dear. Open your book and let's start there. I think if you don't understand the concepts first, you will not be able to do the tests. First..." He explained in full details all the things that were discussed in class that day. It's like he repeated the whole discussion. Noticing that the other was just staring blankly, he stooped and asked, " Are you even listening?"

He blinked a couple more times until he came out of his daydream world. He accidently began rubbing his professer's thigh as he leaned in to his ear. "I just can't stop myself of thinking about how handsome you are." He whispered senually into the other's ear. He slid his hand up further and rubbed his fingers against the other's crotch.

Out of habit, he grabbed the student's hand and twist it. The other's pained expression made him let go of his hand. "Oops. Sorry. Can't help it. I've done aikido since I was a kid. Haha!"

He whimpered as he nursed his twisted wrist. "Damn your strong." 'How can anyone make the moves on him if he's always guarded and ready to defend himself?' He thought to himself. "Your would never expect that from such a thin man." He kept saying then began doing his assignment. He knew exactly what was needed from him with the assignment. "Do you want to go out for a drink?" He asked his professer.

Kai quickly breezes through his assignment and rips it along the pretishion and turns it in early. The plan was to get his teacher as drunk as possible then bring him home and make him his. "Let's go." He said gathering up his belongings and throwing his backpack strap over his shoulder.

"Right now? But I'm still in working clothes. Why don't we both go home first and change clothes? I'm feeling a little sticky from all the running around campus." He said as hi packed his teaching materials neatly on the table, clearing his desk. "Let's meet up by 8pm at the station.

"How about you pick me up?" He grabbed a piece of paper from the printer in the teacher's lounge and wrote down his address. "I'll be waiting out front for you at eight pm. See you then." He waved goodbye to his teacher after handing him the paper. He headed for his car in the student parking lot and drove home. He did his homework for his other classes once he got home then showered. He changed into a pair of form fitting jeans and a sheer tank top that had shiny details at the bottom. He sprayed on some men's perfume and comfortible dance shoes. He then almost skipped outside as he awaited his teacher to pick him up.

"I'm home." Although nobody's gonna answer him back, this was a habit of his that he could not removed from when he was still living with his family. He went straight to the shower after removing his shoes and coat.

Why did I accept his offer anyway?

Feeling too much stress?

While he was in the shower, somebody called him up in his telephone.

Kring..Kring...Kring...Good day, I'm not at home right now so please leave your message after the beep.

"Kiyoshi, when are you going to come home? You know that mother is not feeling well.As soon as you get home call me."

As he finished his shower got dressed casually, he went out to get his car.

"So I have to turn here... then left here. Oh. hello Kai-kun."

Screech!

He was driving recklessly, the tires of his car screeched too hard leaving marks on the pavement.

Kai covered his ears with his hands as the other recklessly stopped. He stepped up to the car retreating giving his teacher the option of driving. He opened the passenger's side and quickly belted himself in. He felt a little wrong for planning on taking advantage of his teacher. But he was also worried for his life as the car came to life as his teacher drove down the street. "Which bar are we going too?" He asked as his heart sped up unexpectedly as he glanced over to his teacher.

"Oh that's kinda rude you know," sounding arrogantly. "You've done the inviting so I should be the one asking those words. Any bar would do if you ask me. And mind you, I'm not that gentle whenever I am outside the school." Like a total stranger, his student just looked at him in amazement. It's like his seeing a new person beside him. Not the one he got to know in the university.

Yes. He is not the gentle mannered person his family raised. Due to some circumstances he learned how to be arrogant. Especially when he removed his eyeglasses. He only wears it at school so he can hide his true self under the eyes of his colleagues and students.

Just for a moment did he stare at the other. He did change but he would just be more forceful if needed. "I don't care where we go. Let's just find a random place. I can drink anything." He said to the other one with attitude. He leaned back in the car and gripped the door as the other sped down the street. "Slow down! You don't want to go against the speed limit and get a ticket now. Do you?!"

"Oh don't worry. I know these cops already and I know how to get away from them. Hahaha!" He stepped on the gas and his car sped up rapidly. He was driving his convertible car so fast, feeling the cold wind on his face. "Isn't this a lot more fun than just driving, gently?"

They've reached Nichoume in just a couple of minutes due driving quite fast. He stopped and sent his student to bump his head. "What are you still doing there, Let's go inside."

Kai rubbed his head as he stepped out of the car. "Your a speed demon, I never would have thought that." He said as he was lead inside by the other to a private booth. He ordered a few cold sake bottles and once they came began pouring his sensei drinks. His sensei went through three bottles by himself until he decided to cut him off for a while. He downed a few cups himself as the liquid courage made him inch closer to his teacher. He grabbed him and began roughly kissing him then shoved him down against the booth cushions. Kai positioned himself between the other's legs and brought out a pair of handcuffs. He handcuffed his teacher as he lifted up his shirt. He eyed his teacher's smooth chest and licked his lips hungerily.

(OOC: Oh my, you're quite fast my dear. You should have brought me to a nearby hotel you know, since this would be our first time. I purposely said Nichoume so you would realize that.)

Nn..hh...

This brat!

If I know you would be doing this, I shouldn't have come with you!

Darn it! I don't even have the strength to push him.

Sss-shit....Aaahhh....

Fuuaa----

He covered his mouth with his hand so as not to escape a single sound. The other's hand was all over his body. He was just there squirming at his very touch. No resistance was shown.

(OOC: Which one? I just put there that he cannot resist anymore because he was drunk. He was covering his mouth so as not to escape a sound from him. Of course who would let the attacker know that he was feeling it despite the fact that somebody who he doesn't even know can make him feel good. As far as I know you should just continue attacking him.)