• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• amisis

• HaruxHaru

• UeharaAi

I was quite disappointed when the OVAs stopped at episode two as I was expecting it run for twelve episodes... at least. The anime is okay as I've learned to like Kotobuki-sensei's art style through watching it. And it is the first anime where I've taken notice of Hirotan's voice acting (Norio's VA).

As for the pairings, I'm a DavidXMaximillian fan. I also like Mana-chan as a character.

• 3 months later...

I love these ova's. I like kunimasa and norio very much. Kunimasa is very manly and didn't hesitate to love Norio from the very beginning if we speak about him in comparation with his brother. Norio is one of the cutest ukes from my point of view.

• 1 month later...

I saw the OVA, but didn't really lie it. :hamtaro-005 (21): I thought the manga was good though. :hamtaro-005 (8): Was better than the OVA. But still wished that the OVA had more episodes. :hamtaro-005 (6): but still love it! :hamtaro-005 (19):

• 9 months later...

I love Sex Pistols. I even got my lil sis to read it, too. hahahah (and she got equally frustrated over the fact that the scanlations have halted. now we share the same feelings over it!)

I especially liked the habu and mongoose pair. truly a romeo and juliet of the madararui. ^_^

I first found this from the ova. Aww.. I'm glad I was able to discover the world of the madararui. hehe.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sex Pistols is one of my most favorite yaoi series. I watched the anime OVA first & was hooked.

When I was a little kid (2nd-5th/6th grade), I was SUPER obsessed with human evolution & what-not, so to find this series that reflects my thoughts as a kid (again, I was always "VERY unique") was on a whole different level of awesome.

I just read the anime - at least, whatever seems to be out. Reading it was like falling in love with the series all over again for me. However, Volume 6 Chapter 28 was mind-blowingly confusing! I had to read it through about 3 times regularly, then a 4th time skipping back and forth between pages to completely get the picture.

That's SO NOT COOL how it just stops ... why isn't there more for me to read, WHY?!?

(*Pardon this instance of me being dramatic.)

:cuteonion52: onion7

• 1 month later...

I thought about reading Sex Pistols before but I haven't had a chance to really look into it. :) After reading the good comments everyone's giving it, I think I'll start it tonight. =^.^=

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It was amazing.... I absolutely loved the manga and I really wish there were more than 2 OVA. At first I wasn't sure about the whole mpreg thing since this was my first time actually becoming acquainted with the idea of it, but honestly once I started it I could not stop myself from finishing it. :D

• 1 month later...

i really, really liked the chapter where norio um. idk i cant remember much ahh but i remember they were at the madarame household? and kunimasa said something and norio said something about like "ill hav ur baby since thats all u want from me n since u wont love me after that, itll be all over between us" (SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! ;_>; i cant remember i havent read it in ages) n idk i really liked it bcos norio was like revealing how hes actually been thinking really deeply about everything and kind of goes against how hes been perceived by everyone + kunimasa ok i dont actually kno what im talking abt anymore lol

n i rly liked karen! especially in the scene with the habu + mongoose family with the babies n she was telling them off for not accepting the baby into their families because of age old prejudice and yeah.

ok lol n i really liked wakabas story but i really hated seth..like the whole time i remember getting rly upset bcos wakaba deserves so much more and so much better than that abusive guy but yea..

lol i remember crying a lot while reading sex pistols ive read it so many times by now n ive been psyching myself up to buy the last volume/s(? idk if its still ongoing? i just kno it got licensed in english for digital n physical copies so theres no more scanlations but idk if it finished or not)

tbh if u were madararui what do u think ur species would b? lol i feel like id b inugami :_red_fox 6

...for digital n physical copies...

IDK if thers physical copies (SCREAMING) i think i got it wrong i just kno theres digital :_red_fox 12:_red_fox 12:_red_fox 12

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi fellow fan members,

I'm a total fan of Sex Pistols and their bizarre world of returner to ancestry, disguised mpreg and yaoi love. I've read the manga and it's quite a long series. I just wished they'd expanded the OVA into a series like Junjo Romantica or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (which I think are both kinda repetitive). Anyone else like this series? My favorite pairing is YonekunixShiro. How about you?

I´m fan too and I wish it could be a long series. Only 2 OVAs.

Also I agree with you about Junjou & Sekaiichi, I like both, but it just repeats. Same issues keep coming back.

(Will there ever be a yaoi/shounen ai series with good healthy relationships between men, maybe little drama what doesn´t repeat, but leads to some kind of new development etc)

Same, I love Shiro x Yonekuni ( sweet/cute last Japanese wolf & hot dragon).

• 3 weeks later...

Sex pistols was one of my first mangas, I used to read mangas by manga-ka. I read concrete garden first and fell in love with mpreg at that time (sorry i like mpreg ;~;) and then it got me into sex pistols~~~

Still waiting for updates~ the kuma-senpai is also cuuuute :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Wait

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
why do you find it sad? I'm like 20 chapters in, and so far most couples are pretty happy.. is there some angst & sadness ahead?

I especially enjoyed the snake/wolf couple, hope there will be more of them:D

• 7 months later...

Okay, I love this manga series. I bought all 9 volumes released in English. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. So, I'll be careful with my words. I just gotta say that in the beginning of the series it was happy and toward the middle there were sad, angsty things--more so than the beginning volumes. But, toward the last volumes it just gets disconnected and confusing with loose ends all over the place, which I find frustrating. Maybe that's due to poor translation? I don't know. So, volume 9 ends "to be continued in volume 10." Is there a volume 10 released in Japan yet? The Sex Pistols page on Manga Updates hasn't updated lately. So, I don't know what the status is in Japan. Did Sensei drop it? Was it discontinued? Is it still ongoing? Did it finish? If anyone has information, please share it. Thanks!