Sex Pistols FC

Yaoi_is_Luv_2008

Hi fellow fan members,

I'm a total fan of Sex Pistols and their bizarre world of returner to ancestry, disguised mpreg and yaoi love. I've read the manga and it's quite a long series. I just wished they'd expanded the OVA into a series like Junjo Romantica or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (which I think are both kinda repetitive). Anyone else like this series? My favorite pairing is YonekunixShiro. How about you?

• Like 4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• amisis

• HaruxHaru

• UeharaAi

Ooohhh... I just recently watched the 2 OVAs and i totally love it...

too bad i havent even read the manga... couldnt rather...so im still dl-ing it...

I love the bear pairs and dragonXwolf pair (sorry still cant remember the names)

I would totally love to read this if i had the time...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

紙さま!! I wish more people read Sex Pistols cause it's my favorite and I really love mrpeg :(( but no one really seems to be very into it) rabbit0

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I already watched OVA and read Manga [ Manga hasnot complete yet ]

I really like Yonekuni x Shiro pair 'cause they're so cute and Eagle x Bat pair.

when I read this pair [Eagle x Bat pair] I really feel about love [ Maybe it's just my imagination]

AND I WANT TO THX Kotobuki Tarako [ the Author ] FOR CREATE THIS GOOD MANGA ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

I totally understand you, ampiez!!! I love soo much this manga I wished they'd expanded the OVA into a serie too it would be so cool:Red_fox:

The author of the manga had very good ideas, and I hope she keeps having them and writing mangas.

• 1 month later...

Is the series still ongoing? It seemed like the scans were being put out really slow for a while. I really enjoyed it because its a unique genre. Very hot but serious with angst and a lot of other sides to it:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the series still ongoing..i agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, the scanlation really slowing down n after vol 5, i cant find the translated one~ no one translate them anymore?

SublimeManga has licensed the manga, they've released volume 1-5 and they'll release volume 6 on February 26th... Apparently there's still no information about a 7th volume, though I'm sure the manga is still on going.

Why are you sad of the manga?

@

~ i think I saw that it was dropped, but then a couple new chaps appeared after that(??). That was so long ago though:-) I really

ahhh i see^^ thank you for the info~

i love the concept too~ i think kunimasa is sooo cute~ in his own way XD

Oh and I wish the mangaka would also go a bit deeper into Yonekuni and Shiro's relationship (they happen to be my favorite couple) T.T they deserve some attention!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love it that sublime release this manga in digital ver.

Well I do love printed manga as much as the next guys but the cost of it Is too much for me (the currency exchange and shipping).

I heard that Kotobuki will resume with Sex pistol :hamtaro-005 (23):http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-06/sex-pistols/love-pistols-manga-to-resume-in-japan

I hope for more scenes with Shiro and Yonekuni ^o^

i found this on MU

" Chapter 43 was released last week in the 20th anniversary of BexBoy magazine smile. I hope it gets translated (Shinobu bottoms XD!)"

If anyone has RAW please share, this makes me restless.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i really the eagle and bat pair too. i loved their story cuz it was all based on a misunderstanding. they liked each other and they kept it from each other, not to mention the fact that seth ( eagle) went to extreme measures to keep wakaba (bat).