Love is like a Temptest~ (private)

Viperscreed

Axel stood in the gym, bored but that wasn't unuasual even though this was the only class he had a good mark in. His friend, Riku, stood by his side and was sharing his boredom but that was cause he had an awesome book he could be reading and would rather be doing that then playing a stupid game.

(I read a bunch of creepypasta... Its 10:34 PM so its dark... and I need to use the bathroom ;.;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• After The Tempest

• Viperscreed

• Key

Roxas and Sora entered the gym. Jabbing Sora in the ribs and making him wince Roxas loudly announced.

"Look Sora! Your crush Riku!"

Sora looked mortified. He hoped Riku had not heard his twin.

Axel chuckled and Riku looked over at the twins and smiled, blowing Sora a kiss.

"Don't just tease him, go over and say something." Axel said, nudging his friend who pushed him playfully.

Roxas snickered and Sora turned tomato red. His twin whispered something to his and Sora just weakly shoved him, glancing at Riku in disbelief. The boy's messy brown hair looked worse than usual due to him and Roxas getting into a little fight earlier.

Riku waved at Sora, winking and Axel nudged him again.

"Go on." Axel urged only to get pushed again. Riku had a soft blush on his face and he kept glancing over at Sora.

Sora blushed heavily and rapidly waved back. This made Roxas snicker.

"Go talk to him." Roxas urged but Sora ignored him.

Lol. Axel should like Roxas.

Riku laughed softly and was once again nudged by Axel.

"Go talk to him." Axel urged.

"Only if you talk to Roxas." Riku challenged.

"Sure." The red-head said, popping the collor of his shirt and walked toward the twins. Riku went a little pale but followed.

(>:3)

Oh my. XD

Sora was staring at his black shoes, blushing. He didn't notice to other two boys walk over.

Roxas was staring at the clock. Not being very smart he tried to figure out was time it was.

"H-hi." Riku said scratching the back of his neck. Axel just smirked watching his friend.

(That akward moment when Roxas is looking at a digital clock >

Oh Roxas. XD

Sora quickly looked up, blushing. "O-Oh! Hi Riku!" he sounded overly enthusiastic and blushed at his silliness.

Roxas crinkled his nose some. His tongue poked out a little from between his lips as he thought.

"G-Good." Sora blushed heavily, fidgeting. "You?"

Roxas snorted and took his eyes off the clock. "It's called thinking. Try it," he shot at him. Really, he hated Axel. Not everyone liked him like he thought.

"Good, you doing anything this weekend?" Riku asked getting straight to the point but still managing to beat around the bush.

"I think, in fact I'm thinking right now." Axel said, playing with a lock of his flame red hair.

"No, I'm not busy." he blushed a little and looked up at Riku. He could hear Roxas and Axel talking in the background but ignored them.

"You. Think. Are you sure?" Roxas snickered. He was getting a bit mean now.

"Do you want to go somewhere... with me?" Riku asked, scuffing the floor with his shoe.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about you in fact." Axel said till smirking undetered by the insult.

Sora nodded quickly, grinning like an idiot. "Yeah!"

Roxas groaned, facepalming. "why meeee." he willed for the bell to ring so he could go home.

Scary movie, Riku! XD

Sora shrugged. "I dunno." he fidgeted.

"Don't call me that. And you just want to do me, right? Because we all know what you're like." Roxas huffed.

"Well we can choose when we get there, is eight good for you?" Riku asked, smiling.

"You're cute when you're angry." Axel said, lightly pokeing Roxas' nose.

(But of course >:3)

Sora nodded eagerly. "yeah!" he grinned widely.

Roxas growled and slapped his hand away. "don't touch me. And I'm right aren't I? You don't like me, you just want to do me."

"So I'll see you then, can I have your number?" Riku asked taking out his phone careful that the teacher didn't see.

"Go on a date with me and I'll show you how much I like you." Axel issued the challange.

Riku put the number in his phone and smiled up at Sora.

"Should I text you later?" Riku asked.

"If you don't have fun I will not bother you outside of forced school interaction." Axel said, smirking.