Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yakun Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi He Tian Shinonome Ryuuichi Kaidou Haru

OMEGAVERSE Manga ++

... Yaoi kink OmegaVerse ..
    ..If You are not familiar with omegaverse...

Omegaverse is a AU(alternate universe) in which males can get pregnant (yes really dream come true)

Gender kind : Alpha , Beta , Omega ( from the mangas i've read, You'll know your kind when you reach 12 years old or above that.. and some from birth)

Alpha
    -They can't produce pheromones
    -High fertilization
    -Aggressive
    -in Heat They can have erection 20-30 minutes
    -They have large *wewe* lol you know what that means
    -React on Omegas heat cycle

Beta
    -Don't have heat cycle
    - can't breed Omegas (sad)
    - They are the normal kind (i think)
    - can control heat

Omega
    -They Have Heat Cycle
    - Can get pregnant
    -Produce pheromones
    -Heat cycle last up to 7 days( they use pills to prevent)

---MARKING---
    -Mark is done during heat cycle ( Biting neck)
    - if Alpha marked the omega, omega can't have sex with other alphas ,
    - if the omega had sex other than the alpha who marked him, he will suffer from illness, dizziness , headache etc..

---
    --- If i forget some important info , don't hesitate to add *w**
    You can post your favorite omegaverse here! i'm a huge fan of omegaverse ,
    -- one of my Favorite is Abarenbou Honey, Sayonara Alpha (which is really cute), ..

Last edited by Yakun; 03-29-2017 at 10:46 AM.

2. The following 3 users like this post by Yakun:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ChibiiFujoshi Inventory
    Gareki Nai Muhinyi Hinata Midori

Re: OMEGAVERSE Manga ++

I just love everything about Omegaverse in Yaoi. I'm addicted to it, actually. It's because of the way males could get pregnant in this AU, and same-sex relationships are generally more accepted.

I guess It's the hopeless romantic pro-LGBT in me that celebrates how it's possible for males to carry and give birth to children. Tho the heat would be a problem for a lot of the omegas, unless they form a bond with an alpha. So I find Omegaverse yaoi manga with the premise of a "soul bond" or a "fated partner" to be perfect.

4. The following user likes this post by ChibiiFujoshi:

KatsMH

I like to read some omegaverse manga too! Especially like how omega's try to put up a fight against an alpha but always fail in the end because they have been seduced ^^

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Little Hamster Inventory
    Lucky Cat Hijikata Toshizou Roxas Suzuki-San

I love Omegaverse so much~ this AU really a dream come true XD my fav is Sayonara Koibito, Mata Kite Tomodachi and Kashikomarimashita, Destiny.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    TibberB Inventory
    Toshiaki Shima Klaus von Wolfstadt Tykki Erwin Smith

I'm really enjoying most of the Omegaverse, especially the shifter novels, but I'm not thrilled at the amount of rape and non-con in it. *sigh* Especially the stuff that doesn't seem to serve a purpose - I mean the author could start the assault, then have it end due to 100x events without fully committing to the rape. It's become a very lazy trope in the genre. *ugh* I hate lazy tropes.

8. The following user likes this post by TibberB:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Preeh Inventory
    Escape Journey Haruka

Hi otakus

*licks lips* omegaverse, yummy

So what are your favourite omegaverse works? Any authors you're interested in?

For me I especially like the Berserk dj called 'Heartache' it's a three chapter work with an omega Guts x alpha Griffith couple. Set in a more modern surrounding than the original story. The author is Killer Bambi (Matsumoto Inaki) who has a lot of lovely dj from the couple but not all are omegaverse.

10. The following 2 users like this post by Preeh:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I love love love "Heartache"! I've actually never seen or read Berserk, but it didn't stop me from enjoying this dj.. So good I don't think I've seen any other omegaverse works from this author, which is really a pity

As for the main thread, I love love love omegaverse Especially when it's angsty Or smutty.. I especially enjoy the ones that explore a bit the concept of choice - the ones where the characters chose someone who is not their fated mate, the ones with accidental mating, the ones where omegas end up with betas or alphas end up with alphas.. It's a really fun universe with a lot of potential

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Preeh Inventory
    Escape Journey Haruka

oH that sounds nice @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] did you maybe also read any works by Tobidase Kevin (abarenbo Honey or kakurenbo Honey) from your description you might like them... smutty.... but yes you're right, Killer Bambi doesn't have any other omegaverse works as far as I know *sigh*

what about Kusabi Keri's Kurui naku no wa boku no ban? it's omega x beta and some lovely artwork *nosebleed*

then there's sakana tomomi's immoral sandwich (highschool omega gang raped by an alpha and an other alpha that's in love with first alpha) the intrigue

what about sanemori tabane's Wagamama mo Kimi no Tame Nara Ikura Demo? virgin alpha xslutty omega?

13. The following user likes this post by Preeh:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] oh wow thank you so so much for the advice! I'm always really happy to get them! I'm going to google them now and see if I've read them all or not

Ok, I've definitely read Abarenbo Honey - it's like a standard example of what omegaverse manga is all about It's soo good, but I do believe the potential was slightly wasted there - the omega was so amazing in the first chapter only to go through a complete change of character in the next! I never got over the fact that we lost an opportunity to have an awesome Edward Elric type of omega You don't feel that way?

I loved both Kusabi Keri's Kurui naku no wa boku no ban and its sequel!! Actually, I enjoyed the sequel even more - again, for me the uke's change of mind was too abrupt for my picky taste in the original one But wow, you're right about the artwork - truly truly magical, I think I've read all of the works from this mangaka.. they were never mind-blowing, but always very pretty IMHO, of course

Immoral Sandwich was actually my first ever omegaverse The artwork alone was enough to convince me to finally start reading it - I avoided omegaverse for such a long time, really not sure why any more

The cover is familiar for Wagamama mo Kimi no Tame Nara Ikura Demo, so I'm pretty sure I've read it, but I really can't remember much about - is it a sign I should reread it? And it's weird I generally love this mangaka (isn't it the same one as for Escape journey?), so I should remember it better I will reread it, thanks for the idea^^

And yep, it's a shame there are no more omegaverse by Killer Bambi, I would love to read a bit more of her works.. Even an extra chapter in "Heartache" would be so welcome!

Anyway, thank you for the recommendations and feel free to send me more if you think of something else I try to follow omegaverse manga but I'm sure I've skipped a few

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Little Hamster Inventory
    Lucky Cat Hijikata Toshizou Roxas Suzuki-San

speaking of fav omegaverse manga, one of my personal favorite Komonohito Omegaverse by Hasumi Hana-sensei will be releasing new side story!!! Petit Mignon Kemonohito Omegaverse

16. The following user likes this post by Little Hamster:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles