Viewfinder/Finder Series Fan Club

nicorobin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finder no Hyouteki is one of my all time favorites!! I love Yamane-sensei's work so much, both her art and stories!

Thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for starting a fanclub :)

P.s. in case you are interested, my avatar/profile pic is me cosplaying as Takaba ;)

LOL

but I agree *smirks* it would create more greed and drama to watch asami go through

• 2 weeks later...

I love this manga!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love this manga!!

and it is my background for my GoSms app... Asami x Akihito!!

uurgghh! this is too much! i think i'll read it again >_

• 9 months later...

viewfinder is on of the best yaoi manga I've ever read! but when I try to re-read it, chapter 22-23 is gone! TT-TT does anybody know where i can find it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
are there any more shippers of the AsamixFeilong pairing? I am kinda feeling alone. ;(

hi there! i'm a huge fans of Asami-sama and Takaba Akihito! Do you know that Viewfinder has OVA 2 ?

here is the link~

:In love: :Wink:

I already saw the second OVA, still I would love more a real anime than an animix. And I am more looking forward for the next one if there will be... more Feilong *_*

Have you seen the German cosplay group that made a musical from the series? That was amazing!

I already saw the second OVA, still I would love more a real anime than an animix. And I am more looking forward for the next one if there will be... more Feilong *_*

Have you seen the German cosplay group that made a musical from the series? That was amazing!

no, i havent see it *^* is there a link to watch it? then i really appreciate it !

cheetah4

Here is a youtubelink for the musical. I hope you can watch it (in germany they already blocked it again *rolls eyes*) The musical is in German (except for the songs) but it should be possible to understand it anyway.

: thank you I really enjoyed it too. Sadly I wasn't able to see it live but I loved watching it on youtube too.

@Suida: Musical at its best XD my first time watching a yaoi musical XD gotta love germany ;)

So far I also never heard of another yaoi-musical so far. *laugh* And I am so happy they did Finder *_*

• 2 months later...

I am having a small early christmas present for you.

This is the perfomance of the Viewfinder-Musical by Tsuki no Senshi at the Animagic 2015 in Bonn/Germany.

This time it has english subs for you too.

Performance: Tsuki no Senshi

Raw-video: 7sensenmann

Transkript, Timing, Translation: Kurai Hoshi

• 5 months later...