Viewfinder/Finder Series Fan Club

nicorobin

Wow sensei is so pretty :).

yes yes. she's awesome. I wish they organise more FM for international fans soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the link or website for the full episodes of Viewfinder?

Do you means the animix version?

Here the link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

No english release vor volume 8 through DMI. Libre ended publishing agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

Volume 1 of Finder is indexed in Germany means you can't buy it free in the bookstores. It was released and indexed in 2008, later it was rereleased with a slight change in texts in 2014 but never got rid of the index mark.

I have both versions of the manga and spend around 2 hours comparing the two books with each other. my results of this can be seen here:

• 2 weeks later...

I love Yamano Amane's works in general and love this series among all her works but lately updates have been slow and few pages too. (I guess i'm only complaining but don't know the hardwork scanlators do behind it haha).

I love Yamano Amane's works in general and love this series among all her works but lately updates have been slow and few pages too. (I guess i'm only complaining but don't know the hardwork scanlators do behind it haha).

IMHO, the updates have been slow not because of the scanlators. Its because sensei only draw few pages. Can't blame sensei, she is too busy nowadays. I'm grateful that this manga status is ongoing and we still get some updates from her.

Since 2015 no new chapters have been released in BeBoy. In May Volume 8 of the manga was released. The last updates where always just a few pages and there is so far no idea when the new chapters will follow.

That's a shame because I love this manga. I wish Yamane sensei would update more often. :(

That's a shame because I love this manga. I wish Yamane sensei would update more often. :(

I would wish so too but I also wish for sensei to look after herself. I remember lots of mangaka who got sick because of the pressure in having to update. So I hope Sensei will take care of herself.. if that means for me I have to wait for an update I will.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys what does the volume 8(

) released last may 7 contain? Is it the already english translated version you can read online? I'm confused.

Hey guys what does the volume 8(
) released last may 7 contain? Is it the already english translated version you can read online? I'm confused.

Yes it is including a few changes in the chapters and a special ending for a PinkGold ending.

You should buy the original to be sure that there are more chapters coming. :)

• 1 month later...

still no update of new chapter for the main storyline :No!: the latest update is side story PixIV Extra - Young Businessman Asami Ryuichi's Little Monster. It's cute Asami with baby but I miss the main storyline.

In the new BeBoyGold released End of December will be a part of a new novel that is going to be released. It is part of the Story to FINDER with Illustrations of Yamane-Sensei and written by the person who wrote Finder no Rakujin, Satoko Ai. The title is supposed to be "Finder no Aohono or Souen" (Finder in the Blue Flames)

• 2 weeks later...
In the new BeBoyGold released End of December will be a part of a new novel that is going to be released. It is part of the Story to FINDER with Illustrations of Yamane-Sensei and written by the person who wrote Finder no Rakujin, Satoko Ai. The title is supposed to be "Finder no Aohono or Souen" (Finder in the Blue Flames)

Kyaaa hooray. Thank you for the info :Excited:

Reposting this from my Feilong-Facebook page:

The new novel 「小説 ファインダーの蒼炎」 ("Finder on the Blue Flame") will be released on January 19th, 2017. You can preorder the book written by Satoko Ai and illustrated by Yamane Ayane on Amazon already. A release in other languages so far isn't mentioned Same goes for the content of the novel. (A bad translation of the content with help of "google" is hinting to the past of Asami and his Highschool times.)

• 9 months later...
Reposting this from my Feilong-Facebook page:

The new novel 「小説 ファインダーの蒼炎」 ("Finder on the Blue Flame") will be released on January 19th, 2017. You can preorder the book written by Satoko Ai and illustrated by Yamane Ayane on Amazon already. A release in other languages so far isn't mentioned Same goes for the content of the novel. (A bad translation of the content with help of "google" is hinting to the past of Asami and his Highschool times.)

do you know where i can read the translation of it? thanks...

• 1 month later...
do you know where i can read the translation of it? thanks...

So far there is NO translation of it. Yamane-Sensei said she is sorry about not having a translated version released but according to her the costs for having a book translated and released outside of Japan are really high and she is sad to not be able to provide this so far.

I bought the book and I was kinda "dissapointed" with it. Remembering Finder no Rakujin with Feilong and the illustrations by Yamane sensei it is dissapointing to know that beside a short mini-manga there are NO illustrations of any sort in it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there.

I'm new to the forum and of course I'm obsessed with Viewfinder since the beginning of this awesome manga. Asami Ryuuichi will always be my number one and I hope to make some new contacts here, because I can talk about Viewfinder day and night.

• 2 months later...

Is there anymore news on new chapters? I feel like its been forever since one has been release :No!: I love Viewfinder and owned all of the SUBlime volumes I really hope we get more

• 1 month later...
Is there anymore news on new chapters? I feel like its been forever since one has been release :No!: I love Viewfinder and owned all of the SUBlime volumes I really hope we get more

New chapter to be released in 12 Days (June 28th in Japan)

All translated chapters so far can be read on mangago for example.

New printed volume 9 will be released in Germany on July 18th, in US September 10th

• 2 years later...

FIRST

Name/NickName: Seth Nightlord/Seth/Empress/Emppy
What do you hate the most about Twilight?: The hype that its getting. And all the fans.

x.x;

• 2 months later...