Viewfinder/Finder Series Fan Club

nicorobin

Are you kidding me? There's no Viewfinder fanclub yet? And here I thought a lot of fujoshis like this title.

24xlv8k.jpg

For the description, let me quote Wikipedia for now: "Finder Series (ファインダーシリーズ) is a yaoi manga written and illustrated by Yamane Ayano. As of June 2012 (in Japan); 6 volumes have been released, as well as an Anime OVA adaptation, 2 drama CDs, a character art book, and many other related goods."

THE PLOT

"Twenty-three-year-old Takaba Akihito is a young freelance photographer who takes pride in his work and seeks to get a major "scoop". After he takes photographs of the business dealings of crime lord Asami Ryuichi, Asami kidnaps and rapes him, beginning a sadomasochistic relationship between them as they find themselves continually drawn to one another. Fei Long, a rival Chinese boss who blames Asami for his father's death, takes an interest in Takaba, as well, seeking a way to get revenge." (Wikipedia)

I am personally a very very big fan of Yamane Ayano sensei. I love her art so much. My favorite work of her is Viewfinder or the Finder Series. I haven't been reading much on Crimson Spell these days. :(

Step right up and join the fangirling!

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

It would be great if this was made into an anime. I heard that there is a BL drama to this series, but the pictures are so amazing that it would be nice to watch the scenes as they happen.

• Like 2

Yah! it would a full length anime! i know they did that animix for it... but i'd like they to go into the more detailed stuff... but sadly they never show the good parts in the anime's that come from manga... not in Junjou or Sekaiichi.... ; ; so sad

:msn_red_fox 18

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Yamane Ayano sensei's work...Finder series and Crimson spell are my top 1 and 2 on the list of best yaoi manga.

Yamane sensei

images-1.jpg

pics from viewfinder ^_^

largeanimepaperscans_viewfinder_pink-sakura0_71__thisres__168625.jpg

290753.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
:hamtaro-005 (23): felt like posting this

tumblr_mdrflfSHFQ1rkk6wvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdpr0iyP411r7hu20o1_1280.jpg

Ohhh

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So sexy....

Asami!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing :)

• Like 3

Bad news for "Viewfinder" fans...

Harudaki Scanlation group says... "No more Viewfinder chapters scanleted by us... you disregarded our rules of sharing so... that's it!"

Meaning or someone takes this scanlation personally, or we won't be able to read Viewfinder chapters scanlated anymore (or so soon). Many say, it's only a matter of time until someone picks this up and starts scanlating, but the fact is that many are afraid of doing so because this is a licensed manga... So Harudaki was already doing us a huge favour, but since, and like always, people can't respect rules they're bringing down the project to protect themselves...

It's sad, really... I love Viewfinder, and i really dunno what to do, because the story is now at a turning point, and an important one.

Let's all just hope and wait for good news, for now. :)

• Like 2

Yeah sweetie... :/

I will never forget the first days i came to YO and you, Jenova, Rei and brohne were at chat and i was such a newwwbie and you guys just kept telling me to read "Viewfinder".

And when i did i immediatly got so hoocked on it... i followed each and every release and read all her other manga.

It's really bad news but, let's hope someone does pick it up again, since this manga is just the "Yaoi Manga" in my opinion... :)

• Like 3

Yeah, finger's crossed for more Viewfinder. Fucking hell, else I'll buy the books when I can and scan them for you guys. I have Vol 6 of Viewfinder,,, well, it's technically atm at my girlfriend's house, but still. And I'm broke. BUT WHEN I CAN >__>

• Like 4

@

And how about the ANIMIX???

Do you know more about that, guys????

:)

• Like 1

if you like BL yakuza(mafia) type ... not to forget hot guys ;D

then i really recommend the ANIMIX.... and ones you start reading the manga

you will become totally addicted XD

i became a fan of this series after i became a YO member ..when i saw this hot pic XD

tumblr_m7h7o0e9q41rbxjfco1_400.jpg

• Like 1

Heya @
! :o

You mean

? :)

Yes, I mean this :)

Are there only 3 episodes?

Wanna watch more, hahaha ;)

I really love this :)

Yes, I like this "Viewfinder" so much ;)

I tried some Mirage of Blaze too, but I prefer this :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions too ^^

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Belita

lol u still remember that? it was so fun :D we converted you into a Viewfinder lover :p

I just noticed this fanclub lol

which is your fave screencap/pics from Viewfinder?

there are too many to list, so here a few:

viewfinder_ch02_001.jpg?v=11212798606

viewfinder_ch08_014.jpg?v=11212828241

tumblr_m1ki6b4V7Z1r2hc0no1_500.jpg

2 semes doing h stuff *___*

tumblr_mb4ye5AbvR1qcccjco1_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 5