Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

This is a continuation of

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-----------

Kuro held Nuka as they sat on the ground, keeping him trapping within a wall of Kuro's chest, arms, and legs. He would not let Nuka escape. "Don't ever talk about yourself like that again." Kuro said sternly, looking into Nuka's eyes. He rubbed Nuka's back and kissed him passionately.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Nuka kissed Kuro beck for a few moments then snuggled into Kuro's neck.

"This rut thing isn't as fun as I thought it would be." Nuka said with a final sniffle.

He felt warm and uncomfortable, still looking a little feverish.

"Can we take a bath, I feel gross." Nuka said, snuggling against Kuro.

"Of course." Kuro smiled, kissing Nuka's forehead. Kuro held his lips on Nuka's head longer than normal, he was thinking about how lucky he is to have him. The fact that Nuka actually wanted to be with him, that he got jealous... It made Kuro feel like an obsessive schoolgirl -- similar to Aiki.

((Sorry I wasn't on. D: Our Internet is being screwy, and the neighbours NOT PASSWORD PROTECTED Internet doesn't always work. TT^TT I was at school when I posted this morning. >.

"Can we have a bubble bath?" Nuka asked looking up at Kuro, pouting some.

(I know what you mean, our computer is screwy turns out the brand is notorious for crashing >

"Whatever you want~" Kuro amiled sweetly at Nuka. The truth was, he felt bad about everything that had happened, all the stuff at the wedding, the whole Aiki thing... He didn't understand why he couldn't be a good boyfriend for Nuka, it made him sad.

((Since I have to use my iPod, I just walk around town until I find free wifi. ^^ But I was sore today so I couldn't. >..

Nuka smiled happily and nuzzled Kuro. He tried to stand but just fell back into Kuro's lap. Nuka glared at his legs as if it was their fault he couldn't walk and gave a little 'humph'.

(I'm taking strength training this year and after three days my arms were so sore >

Kuro laughed softly, but not as if to make fun of Nuka, but as if to say, "You're adorable, I'm totally going to fuck you later." He helped Nuka to his feet, bending down so he could wrap Nuka's arm around his neck. ((Kuro's suuuper tall, by the way~))

Nuka wraped an arm around Kuro's waist to hold himself up, his ears twitching irritabley.

"It's not funny..." Nuka mumbled, trying to focas on walking.

(XD and Nuka's super tiny)

"You're just so cute~" Kuro said, smiling, leading Nuka into the bathroom. He closed the toilet lid so Nuka could sit on it as he fixed a bubble bath.

The bath was filled to the very top with bubbles, the water very warm. Kuro reached to the cabinet to grab a few candles and lit them, leaving the scent of cinnamon in the air. He set them on the edge of the bath and looked at Nuka, waiting foe a response.

Kuro finally understood. He lifted Nuka off the toilet and kissed him. "Is this good?" he asked, reffering to the bath.

((Kuro isn't good at taking hints or knowing what people want. X3 I think it skipped him and Hana got double. XD))

Kuro tightened his grip around Nuka's waist. He couldn't believe that someone this perfect actually wanted to be with him.

((So I showed this thread to my friend Celeste, and she said that Nuka's mom and Kuro need to meet soon~ I AGREE.))

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro tightened his grip around Nuka's waist. He couldn't believe that someone this perfect actually wanted to be with him.

((So I showed this thread to my friend Celeste, and she said that Nuka's mom and Kuro need to meet soon~ I AGREE.))