∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 3rd of September,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

This will be the last ''weekly question'' from the series 'Monday'. From next week it will be turned into 'Weekly Poll'. All of you will be able to vote on our poll section when the weekly poll is posted ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>>「Weekly question」archive

May

June

July

August

Monday's Question 「 3rd of September,2012」

What is beauty to you? How do you interpret beauty?

My own answer,

Beauty. I have always wondered how to interpret this. Simply,word meaning dictionaries and experience often learn different things. But dare I say that to me 'Beauty' is like 'Art'?

You can't put art in borders. You can't define it. Simply because 'Art' spreads wings highest than the sky roof. It takes different forms. No one can judge it correctly; all that came to life - even we humans being born, is a kind of 'Art'. Thus I say, "beauty is a question of a hidden art born from within."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• sniegas

• BobCrazy

• Saga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For me beauty is something strange and mysterious:) You know, it's very powerful: for example, there are people who attract others strongly and there isn't difference what sex you are - male or female - real beauty attracts all the people;) Maybe you can say that it's the law of nature... Beauty rules all and there isn't stronger power than that. If you aren't beautiful when your life isn't very funny in this world..

But for all people the criteries of beauty are different and that's why mostly men and women aren't alone and unloved in this world;)

For my the most beautiful people are those who have some ,,charme", distinguishing personality or some interesting features of appearence that distinguish them from the others and make to remember them;) That's not necessarilly some ''real beauty" who is beautiful to most of people..:)

• Like 1

The concept of beauty is at once both subjective and ephemeral. Subjective in as much as the guidelines laid down are not universal, so the ideal for physical beauty changes markedly from Africa to Asia to Europe to the America's. And even within the various continents there are vast diffrences so what is concidered attractive in West Africa may not be in East Africa or what is attractive in Germany may not be in the UK . Add into the mix the different artistic styles of the various painters.sculpters and designers all of which can change over night and you are left with a concept that is inpossible to define on anything other than the personal terms,i.e "that painting/sculpture/building/person/prose is beautiful because it speaks to something inside of me it connects to my spirit to my heart to my mind in in a way which while the emotion may be shared broadly by many others is unique to and for me.And that is what I think beauty is but it is almost certainly diffrent for every one else.

Beauty is a very induvidual concept.

Beauty to me is a feeling. When I see something I think is 'beautiful' it is because it makes me feel like I can look at it, or listen to it, and think about it, forever. Sometimes it is something I want to stay the way it is even though I know it's impossible.

In reality, nothing is beautiful, and nothing is ugly. Everything just is. Something only becomes beautiful when it is looked upon by a creature who can concieve the concept called 'beauty'. The same applies to uglyness. For example, an animal may never think of itself as beautiful, but a human might.

Beauty? meaning physical beauty on ppl or things? Beauty is hard to define since it can be translated into a "personal opinion" As Saga says, beauty is like Art, depends on the eyes seeing it, it has no borders, no literal interpretation and not just one facet...

To me? uhmmm, beauty is whatever that makes you hold your breath, like a butterfly that flutters on your stomack ( no, not like in love) and brings a smile to your eyes. A starry night, a miracle sunset even sad eyes, the sound of a voice, a touch...

It can be ephimeral if it's not real and eternal if it is....

Beauty.

The first time that I read I though about Beauty People, but after saw your answer I start to think in other types of Beauty. And, in resume, Beauty is something really relative. What is beautiful to be (independent if its a person or a thing) cannot be beautiful to you, and the opp. is real too.

In fact all and everything are beautiful this will depends of the point of view of the spectator.

See ya hotties ♥♥

beauty is like us ppl, it exists and its in evryone, but its also different like all of us,

and not everyone sees the same beauty the same way,

sigh

i guess its in the eyes of the beholder :)