For Manga Uploaders

Saga

UPDATE 21ST OF MARCH, 2014

Important: From now on YaoiOtaku will drop the pattern we followed for quite some time. Each user can decide on their own how to form their thread, however the threads shouldn't have content copied/pasted from other sites. Mostly you can include the following things in your thread:

• Title
  • Author
  • Summary
  • Year of release
  • Scanlator group
  • Download link

Don't hide parts of the thread in spoiler

Note: *Don't share US Licensed manga!

Best regards,

YaoiOtaku Staff

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Saga

• DianShiro16

• MiloxCamus69

Hello,

1. We have added to the new pattern "Categories". You can check the first post on that thread.

2. I want to ask you to upload the manga covers/images you put yourself on imagesharing sites because due to hotlinking the images get to be inactive.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Milo :D

Usually all info of a manga is placed at mangaupdates.com or other servers alike.

You can try search for it there. But if you truly can't find it anywhere then just type N/A or - .

It wont be a problem if there's really nowhere to find.

• Like 1

The thing is that the doujinshi is rather old and hard to find. I searched all over the internet for two years, only to get it, without being in raw, so ^^'

I know who the author is and all, but the date of publish or who published it I don't know. It's from Saint Panic, so...

It's ok dear.

Searched on myanimelist.net too?

They also have good info there. If you already did, and really can't find it, then just place the N/A like i mentioned above.

I don't think it's going to be a problem, if the information is not available. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi gyuz! I have a question:)

There is a manga I want to upload, but there already is a thread here. The thing is, the thread is pretty old and doesn't have a lot of information. So, my question is: Do I start a new thread or do I just upload the link in the existing one or do I upload the link and write a post with the proper structure? I didn't want to act before asking first so here I am:) Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...

I have a question.

From the past until now, i like to download manga from manga read sites, i download them until the end of the story because sometimes i can read them without internet connection.

can i upload them?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sure, you can upload them, zipped, in case they don't have the watermark of the online reader, since we don't want to distribute their files without permission.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1. You can check the manga on mangaupdates.com and if you scroll down, in the right side, if you will see 'Licensed in English: No' it means the manga isn't licensed. If 'Yes' is instead, it means we cannot upload the specific manga.

2. Yes, there is no problem if the manga is watermarked by its scanlator.