• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirEnGrey66x

• XiuLin

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• ghordge

You want to descib how the character meet, what your character is wearing, actions wrote in third person. Like he or she held her boyfriends hand as they walked down the street. You can also use first person writting like using I or me when you refer to your character. But its mostly 3rd person. You use his name or he and she.

The more history you can give to a couple the better. Like if its a school based story they could have known each other since middle school or grade school.

You want to classify if your character is a seme, uke or seke (which is for role switching). You might want to add his hobbies and likes and dislikes. His birthday and American or Chinese zodiac sign.

Well first we must make a plot and after that we make our RP characther

Okay,Umm what do you want to start off with Realistic or Unrealistic? O.O

Did my knowledge help at all?

Oh yes It helped alot.

I am honestly sorry for making you feel ignored.:cuteonion51:

But also I must ask....

What is are semes,ukes,or sekes? O.O

owkei... so

Semes

are the ones who do the thrusting *grins

Ukes

are the one who receive the seme's thing *grinning more

Sekes

are pretty much someone who is interchangeable between seme and uke ^^,

• Like 1

owkei... so

Semes

Ukes

Sekes

Oh,Thanks. >.

• Like 1

Oh yes It helped alot.

I am honestly sorry for making you feel ignored.:cuteonion51:

But also I must ask....

What is are semes,ukes,or sekes? O.O

semes are commonly known as the dominate pitcher while ukes are the submissively catcher. Asks are both.

- - - Updated - - -

owkei... so

Semes

Ukes

Sekes

Omg coming from me someone that likes bdsm. My explaination seems so much more innocent.

Well let me explained better can I?

Okay there is three main roles in Yaoi roleplay... and not just in the roleplay and in the real world...

The first one are the semes they are your typical dominant boyfriend or partner... who most of the time are the one who protects the ukes... the one who pleasure them and so on... Semes are mostly the one who are the Active ones in one relationship the stronger ones and so on...

Till the Ukes are the one which as the people upper said are the submissive type, they mostly relay on their semes when they are in bad situation or when they need a support... I don't know why but most of the people have accepted that semes are just boys who f*cks the ukes... but there is so many stuffs in them then just the sexual ones... personally I see that Ukes are the one who supports theirs semes... giving them the love and the Semes take it... and the Semes are the one in which most of the time... rape or make their Ukes to love them against their will or something like that...

but yea the main stuffs are Semes are the dominant one, the stronger one in the relationship, the one who protects their ukes... and the ukes are the submissive type... which are the weaker one in the relationship, but for that they love way more then their semes they give a lot of love to their semes and relay on them when they are in some fight situation :D it'

s not just about who do who... and so on... till the sekes... they are a little more complicated they are something a like a mix between Semes and Ukes... and in many situation the sekes can be in many different ways... like for example... they are seme... but they are submissive... they search for dominant and protective uke... till in bed the sekes can change their position that true... but they have characteristics from the other two roles in the relationship... well of course this is how I understand it... may be many people won't agree with me... but I am pretty sure there is and people who will agree with me :p

• Like 1