• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• midniteXfairy

• panda16

• shotanakedboy

• 5 months later...

I recommend Kyoudai Biyori and Dear Brother. Aww... Inheritance of Aroma is worth the read, too.

There are just so many good ones out there. ^_^

And I do like the Ouran twincest. nice!

• 3 weeks later...
Rinx Yukio

tumblr_majv46Frlm1rao7ugo1_500.jpg

for ships YAS! rin x yukio are just amazing.

for actual couples, ryui and his father in the manga 'Not Equal'. they are sooo perfect!:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Most peoples would either ships Takuya/Izumi, Kouji/Izumi or Takuya/Kouji when watching Digimon Frontier but for me it'll always be Kouji/Kouichi.

latest?cb=20120304123725

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmmm.... Hello? hahaha, I dunno how to do this thingy but I superbly love twincest and incest!! My favorite is Yukio x Rin and aph Germany x aph Prussia! 6994019-rin-and-yukio-okumura.html

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Wahhh. I remember a yaoi that the younger brother kept getting his older brother drunk then having his way with him. (Though older brother was never very drunk) it was steamy...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you don't actually need to do anything to join us except to be shamelessly kinky xD which you most probably are, judging by the awesome/horribly wrong username:D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Everytime I admit that I enjoy this stuff I feel so embarrassed.

But the reason I like this is because I really love psychology and this genre looks so interesting to analyze (including family affairs but that's not the topic right now), cause usually the story about siblings are much more different than regular people which is more intense since siblings tend to have a special connection/bond.

Though interesting fact, I don't have much that I read for incest...there is few but, my top3 are:

1- Ai to Makoto (This is so damn interesting, if you haven't read it yet, you must.)

2- Ani No Chuukoku (Kinda short but the way it shows feelings is very nice, imo.)

3- The Inheritance of Aroma (About this I have no words, it's just a whole different journey.)