Looking for mulipal people (Female and Male RPCs) Supernatural Thriller Plot

XiuLin

Both females and male rpcs are welcome to join this supernatural thriller plot I have in mind. It will involve a group of friends going to a haunted buildings around their haunted home town together or by themselves. Then one night at a party, they all share their horror stories about the visits. Maybe even two find a haunted item and bring it to the party to show it off. Strange things start to happen days later after the item has been opened or touched by all the friends. Real life visions of shadow people, nightmares, maybe even a friend turning on him or her to try to kill said person, blood shot eyes in mirrors, puking unknown substances up (maybe even maggots), and whatever other possible hells you can put your character through.

Any takers?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

• empecool

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

i already made a thread. its called grim reaper rp or something along those lines. look for it in the roleplay arena. but please post your character bio, telling us as much as possible about your character then you can jump right on into the rp. :D

No there are not any limits on posting length. Just give your fellow rpers enough to work with to reply too.

- - - Updated - - -

What should I name the thread? Haunted happenings?