Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    pan1999 Inventory
    Shunpei Yamana Royal Fiance Kent Shuusei Usui

Re: Facts About Korea (from various blogs around the internet)

Quote Originally Posted by Elii View Post
    Thanks for sharing these awesome facts about South Korea. They are really interesting.
    This country is one of my dream countries to visit to, first is Japan ^_^

But this caught my attention:

This past few days, this topic caught my attention since I'm a K-pop fan, seeing the boy band/groups that I like whose hugging and kissing makes my ovaries burst. lol. My fujoshi mind really love it. But, honestly speaking, I also having doubts if they are just really close that they do the things that couples were doing (i.e hugging, kissing etc) or they are gays. I'm a LGBT supporter so I don't see any problems of anyone being gay. It's just that homosexuality is not yet acceptable in SoKor (maybe for some people but not majority). Well, I guess we have different culture that's why we see things in a different way. But I always believe that Koreans are affectionate and lovable person that's why they are so clingy and touchy with each other ^__^
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .. I am also a k-poper who have also notice theis closeness, friendship, college.. and many relationships... that they ARE TRULY AFFECTIONATE, LOVABLE, GENEROUS,..AND MANY MORE... PEOPLE
    THEY ARE JJANG!!!:62:

- - - Updated - - -
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .. you are awesome.. to be able to find to such an incredible and valuable information about such and amazing country.. that I would like to visit in the future!!!
    :hamtaro-005 (10):

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Marygrace94 Inventory
    Itachi Uchida Hellsing Toudou Dino

Re: Facts About Korea (from various blogs around the internet)

woah!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12