• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah T_T i remembered the glory days i used to have with Takumi Kun Series. I'll definitely miss them, it was sad but definitely understandable that Mao decides to earn his career for more realistic (and probably more stable) than an actors. My favourite movie was the fourth one T__T Ryoma Baba was a legend in my eyes. UGH the kisses scene of Arata and Shingyouji were all my favourite the entire movie. I'll miss this series, i forgot that the last installment was like 3-4 years ago. Ah time flies..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People change so i keep wishing that Mao can change as well and back to the entertainment world later

cross our finger

• 4 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
YUSSSS that scene with the chocolate that was amaaaazing. I also loved how arata asked shingyouji out on a date in the change room it was pretty much the first time he actually showed interest in shingyouji and he asked in such a sweet way by using the shirt as an excuse buT UGHHH that was so romantic and my heart melts every time I think about itt

THEY ARE SO SWEET OMG

Has anyone seen this niconico broadcast (? i think) called triple zone? It's got baba ryouma, watanabe daisuke and from watching a few eps on youtube they sometimes had mao as a guest.. I'm not sure if it's still on or what not because I'm no good at jap but it's cute to watch if you're a fan of the actors (some of the vids are from like 2012 so idk if they're still making the vids)

• 5 months later...

Has anyone seen this niconico broadcast (? i think) called triple zone? It's got baba ryouma, watanabe daisuke and from watching a few eps on youtube they sometimes had mao as a guest.. I'm not sure if it's still on or what not because I'm no good at jap but it's cute to watch if you're a fan of the actors (some of the vids are from like 2012 so idk if they're still making the vids)

Yes, it's still on air every month...last time broadcast on 10March, they put one of my fanart...not my drawing just some edited photo of them-the three MCs.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh! So lucky! Such surprise, you are watching those pretty boys and then OMG! That's my fanart! Yay!!

I found some of these vids at youtube, but I wish someone would be translating them and uploading them in a more regular basis. Now that the Takumi commotion got colder there is no more sharing, or at least I didn't find them. My connection is slow and I can't watch the show on streaming so I just have to rewatch what I have, lol

• 4 weeks later...

I read somewhere that the ending of Takumi-kun is actually sad but the post didn't elaborate that much, does anyone know or have read the final novel or manga? Is it true?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Damn...I missed a lot! Too bad I just saw them but I loved them! Hopefully I can still be a member

Same thing here. Glad i found thi thread though

• 1 month later...

I LOVED these movies! It's been a good few years since I've watched them though. I'll be downloading and re-watching them all again soon. My favourite pairing was definitely ArataXShingyouji. The changing room scene ... *__*

As for Mao quitting acting, I wish him all the best! I can understand him wanting to have a more stable life and career, but I'll certainly miss seeing him in movies. I remember I had about 500 pictures of him on my iPod when I was maybe 14. these films bring back happy memories. Silly ones, but happy too. :')

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

For all Takumi-kun fans:

Sadly on November 13 the actor Yukihiro Takiguchi who played Shozo Akaike in Takumi-kun series passed away at 34 due to heart failure. May he rest in peace.