hama71

Thank you for all your love of Takumi-kun series...

We are now starting 5th Fanclub thread...

There are people who has been with this fanclub from beginning and also there are lot of people who keep come and join in...

We welcome all the people who love the series and supper the series...

Feel free to talk about the series and actors who been in the series...

Just remember to respect each other and don't hurt other's feeling please...

Also, new comer... here are old thread you could also go check on...

1st Takumi-kun fanclub

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2nd Takumi-kun fanclub

3rd Takumi-kun fanclub

4th Takumi-kun fanclub

I hope this fanclub will be also love by many people... ^^

• Like 9

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness. I have missed so much. I do hope I am still welcome here. I hope discussing this amazing show is still an option for me too. I hope this thread will be as successful as the previous 4.

• Like 3

。・☆・゜・・・・・PARTY TIME!・・・・・・゜★・。

tumblr_m7xfq3trak1roozkr.gif -makes mango-citrus fruits plate for everyone- (*゜▽゜)ノ 

Don't worry, LYNN You're not the only one.

I missed first three TKFC too, did not come in until March but signed up earlier. I read some of these threads sometimes though to seek pictures and such.

Speaking of orange stuff. I'd like to feed Baba-chan with my peach cobbler. ( ^.^) It'll increase his appetite and easy on stomach. And share it with Taiki too, of course but he's a better cook than I am >

• Like 4

Of course Baba-san can cook,can you honestly imagine him not being good at anything.He is probably teaching Shin how to cook so the poor baby doesn't die of malnutrition (lets face it all we have seen Shin cart about in his bag is chocolate forArata-san)

• Like 4

For the open of 5th...

Here is new about Takumi-kun series BOX set DVD...

Detail info go to

of Takumi-kun 5th...

Here is picture of BOX set...

obj_dvdbox.jpg

The finally show how it will look at the box and dvd and what come with...

Also there will be entry coupon for specal Takumi-kun series Box set release event at Dec.1st...

Who ever buy the box set will send the info with that coupon and they will draw...

They didn't said how many will be pick... --;;;

Also, they will tell time and place to only the people who been pick... --

Only think for sure right now is Mao-kun and Dai-chan will be there...

And people who will be there will be have time to handshake with two of them...

For us who live far away from Japan not go but still I think some of us want to know how the box set looks like... ^^

The sell will start 9/19 at only the place sell will be the place they post there...

Price is 15,960 yen... but for shipping and all... it will cost more...

I don't think they will do any oversea shipping... --;;;

O.K. so here it is... I will be off again...

I hope everyone to enjoy this thread much as you did before thread... ^^

• Like 5

Just drop by to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hahaha gonna miss all of you.

I am currently striving for my exams.

I dunno whether I would have time to hang out with you guys anymore. :'(

SMOOCHIES AND LOVES FOR YOU!!!! ^^

• Like 4

@TOBY

I for some reason doubt Baba-san cooks well. Taiki, I think so because he loves cooking, plus all the cakes....

He must be that good. Baba-san lives in a shirt with dripping 'heaven' shirt and I think he doesn't like shopping. Maybe Taiki should go and do shopping with Baba-san....

And... and. you know to reminisce..... HAHAHAHA do you know where I'm going! (●´∀`●)

@JUNIE

Thank you. love received. (◕‿◕✿)

:leaf3: Good Luck.

• Like 3

Oh that box set looks so tempting. Too bad we can't get it over here (pouts). All this talk about Taiki cooking is making me picture Shingyoushi stubbornly demanding Misu to eat his cooking after overworking himself again.

• Like 3

I know, its a bummer we can't get the box set, I'm having a hard time justifying shipping changes on two novels I want to order from Amazon JP Two small paperback novels and they want $44 to ship them :/ I would buy that box set in a heartbeat if I could! I agree about Shingyouji trying to feed an overworked Misu too, I can even see him googling for a list of foods rich in iron to help with Misu's anemia...

I think Gii and Takumi will end up in American were they can marry and live happily ever after :leaf15:

...Americans have a thing for eating out, I see them having romantic date nights and stuff like that

• Like 3

I am more than happy to concede the point that Misu may not /does not cook very often and that Shingyouji will do most of the day to day cooking but I still think (probably wrongly due to it being wishful thinking on my part) that Misu will be able to cook well when he chooses to,his nature would not allow his pet to out shine him.If the first shopping trip was anything to go by then they are probably not allowed to go shopping with out a chaperone or hopefully a film crew.

• Like 4

@Toby

LMAO!!!

Filmcrew, You are speaking my language!! Taiki just posted a pic of himself dressed as a female, and Baba did the same for a movie role too. They need to get together and play the home game version of that, and tape it for the world!

Bow-chicka-bow-wow Chicka-wow-wow

• Like 4

I know, its a bummer we can't get the box set, I'm having a hard time justifying shipping changes on two novels I want to order from Amazon JP Two small paperback novels and they want $44 to ship them :/ I would buy that box set in a heartbeat if I could! I agree about Shingyouji trying to feed an overworked Misu too, I can even see him googling for a list of foods rich in iron to help with Misu's anemia...

I think Gii and Takumi will end up in American were they can marry and live happily ever after :leaf15:

...Americans have a thing for eating out, I see them having romantic date nights and stuff like that

I'm sure Gii would want ot show his cute boyfriend or hopefully at that time husband off. I can just see women and other men eyeing Takumi and Gii giving the 'back the hell off he's mine' vibe lol.

• Like 2

They would definately be open once they were in American, being close but having to stay distant while at Shidou has/had to be HELL!! I can definately see both of them showing each other off, and more power to them! :D

• Like 2

Kya I just pictured Takumi and Gii walking in central park new york eating ice cream takumi has some on his lip and before he can lick it off Gii reaching over and removing it with his own finger and licking it off. of course Takumi would go bright red.

• Like 3

AH! Don't do that to me yoyo3

I adore the Mangaka for adding that into the series! Knowing that Gii will take over him father's company, Letting us see the happy futiure that awaits them after having to hide there relationship for a few years. I truly love knowing thier happy ever after is right there before them!! :D I think about stuff like that all the time, Its to fun not to!

• Like 3

For the info...

Takumi-kun series are start as novel and it's still on...

The manga was made from that novel...

So Evilstewie... the story line you want to be in manga have to made into novel first by novelist... --;;;

But, I don't know if that story line will happen any time soon...

The news novel came out last year was still during their last years during summer time... --;;;

Main story line was about Misu and Shingyouji... --

I don't know when ever they will graduate... --;;;

But, who know what will happen...

Only novelist will know... ^^;;;

• Like 4

I don't know how far she well go with the story, but for now I will let my imagination run wild lol, I can see her writing them through college, but I hope for longer! I wish novels were translated, but usually only the mangas are :(

• Like 4

I would like the novels to be translated too. rabbit14 I'm always curious to know what will happen next! Since the novels are usually not translated to English, I think we will have to wait for the manga.

• Like 3

Yeah it S**KS!! My Yokozawa Takafumi no baai novels are translated on a website I found, but that is rare to find! I give the translators there a lot of respect and thanks for doing that! I buy the novels so the stories are supported, and will more likely have more of a reason to be continued. I can't read them after I get them though :/

• Like 4

I would read the novels if I could find them translated, I was even looking for the mangas to buy but they're so expensive rabbit0, I'll get one or the other eventually though.

This is totally off topic but I always wondered how Akaike feels being as he's straight...

@Giikumi

:7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

• Like 3

LOL Akaike has a really supporting role :D Which make me think 'How could he doesn't have any love line ?' but probably he's straight on the movie so yeah ..

• Like 4

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm allowed ot mention this here it being Takumi-kun related but I did an English fancover to the theme song The Otherside. If I'm not allowed to mention it I apologise. If anyone is interested in seeing/hearing it

• Like 10

@TAT-CHAN

That was a really nice, a slow-paced video with a great rampart toward the end. Very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it. I never heard of 'English fancover' that is new to me.

@PIGRABIT

I think I forgot your name. I'm not sure if I asked or not.  m(_ _;;mmy apologies. What shall I call you? Just pigrabit? ( ´艸`)

Maa.... Aikake as a straight student in that all boys school and with all these male x male couples, I'd expect him to feel so awkward. I don't think in reality, there'd be that many! Hahaha, but he was COOL as always... in real life, he's COOL... and it's the only actor that remained the same from first movie so that was just totally expected of him. Haha

• Like 3