Some problems

Key

Ah, that should work nicely. :)

Maybe you guys could do a special donation page for getting some backup drives created? You know, like maybe a second raid array just for backups on the server. Then you could use a utility to keep differential backups for several days prior in case something happens and corrupts the actual data instead of the drives their on?

Again, I really really hope you don't take this as me telling you how to run things, especially since you guys already seem to be having issues with meeting the donations of a normal month. :( It just totally sounded like a MASSIVE headache for you guys and I love helping people.. :x

Anyways! Thank you so much for everything you've done to make this place as cool as it is! We are all super lucky to have you!!

:hamtaro-005 (12):

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

this is not a reply for what you've posted, its something else. i often download manga's in this website and i found out(well most) that some link are having problems and i can't download it.. huhu.. i just want to point out that please please please fix the broken links if you can (only those broken links not the ones which are not allowed to be download by a scantalators group)..please.. thank you so much..:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

be it old version, if it would help lessen the load is fine.

As a leecher, i would like to say sorry (not much help). And a big thanks for your hardwork and everyone as well,

Please keep up with the good work! And ganbatte kudasai!:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 year later...