Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

Kuro stared at Aiki as she walked into his room. "What te hell are you doing in my house?"

"I love you, Kuro." Kuro? Since when were they on a first name basis?

"Do you love me?" She sat on top of him and leaned towards his face. Kuro crinkled his nose, her breath smelled like turkey.

"No."

Aiki looked hurt, then smirked. She grabbed Kuro's head and kissed him, holding his head still.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Kuro felt the bed shake, and wanted so badly to apologize to Nuka. Aiki, however, mistook the cause of the shaking bed, and thought it was Kuro. "Oh~" she said, licking her lips. "So that's how you like it." She moved down to Kuro's crotch.

Nuka kicked the bed a few more times and, though it hurt horribely, growled loudly.

Now in the full sweep of rut, Nuka was not going to lose his mate to this little harlot.

(If you mess with a rutting rabbit's mate, you're going to have a bad time. XD)

Aiki laughed. "You want it bad, don't you?"

Kuro made a noise, the kind you would make if you went to a slaughterhouse, or saw a flattened opossum on the side of the road. "No." He stood up, when Aiki glomped him, knocking him over. She cried onto his bare chest and grinded him.

Aiki forced her tongue down Kuro's throat again. He whined and tried to push her off, accidentally touching her boobs. She pulled her mouth away and smirked, holding Kuro's hands there. She grabbed one of his hands and sucked on the finger. He shuddered.

Kuro noticed the hand, but the girl didn't. "You need to leave." he said sternly, dragging Aiki out the door and chain locking it. He sighed, and returned to his room. "Nuka?"

"Nuka..." He didn't know how to explain it. Many girls have done the same thing to him, and. There is always this shock that comes along with it, that completely disables you from doing anything. He pulled Nuka out from under the bed and held tightly on his wrists, looking into his eyes. "Do you think anyone could possibly satisfy me as much as you do?"

Tears flowed down Nuka's face and he buried himself in Kuro's cheast.

"I'm not pretty." He cried. "And *hic* theres this thing on my neck."

He was refering to the cut on hit throat which was bleeding a little from all the movements he had been making.

Kuro lifted Nuka's head up. "I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself that way again. Do you understand me?" He was angry that Nuka could even think such things of himself.

"I'm not and we can't have kids and and..." Nuka broke out in more tears. A drop of blood slide down from the cut to settle on his collorbone.

Kuro shoved his tongue roughly in Nuka's mouth. "Do you even hear yourself?!" he yelled. "How can you not see how fucking perfect you are?! I would kill for you, I would die for you! How can you not see that?!" Tears ran down Kuro's cheeks, but his voice was confident. "Am I not satisfying you? Do I not give you what you need?" he kissed him again. "Just tell me what you want, I promise I'll make it happen."

Kuro held Nuka as they sat on the ground, keeping him trapping within a wall of Kuro's chest, arms, and legs. He would not let Nuka escape. "Don't ever talk about yourself like that again." Kuro said sternly, looking into Nuka's eyes. He rubbed Nuka's back and kissed him passionately.