Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

Nuka hated to admit it but he was having trouble in one of his classes and needed extra help. As he walked through the halls he flipped his flopped ears over his shoulders.

He opened the door to his homeroom and peered in, it looked empty but school had ended after all.

"Sir?" Nuka questioned.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Kuro was looking at papers, with his feet on the desk, humming along to Cantarella, when he heard a small voice coming from the door.

"Sir?"

Kuro turned towards the voice. "Can I help you?"

"It's me." Nuka said entering the room.

"I need some help, I'm not doing very well in science." Nuka admitted shyly, they had been talking about rocks in science. When would he ever need to know about different stones?

Kuro groaned. "I haaaaate science." he said, taking his feet off the desk. "Though sadly I'm obliged to now everything about it." he laughed slightly. "I'll tutor you. But, I need to go home immediately after school, I was actually just about to leave. You can come with me if you like, I'll drive you back home." ((they don't know they live in the same complex))

"Alright, let's go." Kuro said, smiling. They got in his car. "I'm gonna apologize in advance," Kuro said, driving with one hand and switching gears with the other. "My friend is staying with me, and um... You'll see what I mean." he laughed a little bit, as he pulled into an apartment complex.

"You live here?" Nuka asked a bit surprised, he'd wait to ask about the friend till he say what Kuro was talking about.

Kuro laughed. "Nice. Then come over whenever you need tutoring." he got out of the car, walked to his door, and opened it.

"KURO~" his roommate, Emily, ran out of her room, wearing only a tee shirt and underwear. Kuro sighed. "Emily, put some clothes on. We have company." he said, making sure she could see Nuka.

"Ooh~" she said, playing with Nuka's ears. "He's cute. Now I see why you became a teacher! You dirty, dirty man~ ♡"

"Emily. Go put your clothes on."

"Better yet, I'll get food! Do you like kumquats, little boy?" Emily asked, bending down to Nuka's height.

"You sound like a child molester."

"Nuh-uh!" she yelled, running back into her room.

Kuro sighed. "See what I mean? Ignore her. She's been drinking nonstop since her boyfriend left, she's just drunk."

((btw his teacher name is Mr. Amane. :D))

Nuka giggled as he watched the two interact and even more when she interacted with him.

"She's really funny, Mr.Amane." Nuka said smiling brightly.

(Got it ;) )

Kuro smiled. He plopped down on his couch, putting his feet and the coffee table. He took his shoes off and threw the across the room, took of his blazer, and loostened his tie. "God, I hate what they make me wear." he laughed, and grabbed a science book from a stack of books, and opened it in his lap. "What do you need help with?"

"Seriously?!" Kuro asked, amazed. "Holy shit, that's awesome, I'm terrible with science." ((Kuro forgets he's around students sometimes. XD))

"Wait!!" Emily yelled, running into the living room and tripping. "You! Kid! If you file a claim saying that he touched you, and I give them an eye witness account, we can make SO MUCH MONEY!!"

"Emily..." Kuro muttered, rubbing his forehead.

Nuka started laughing at Kuro and started laughing harder when Emily said her peice, he accidently leaned on Kuro.

(Best teacher X3)

"OH!" Emily shouted, pointing at Kuro and Nuka. "Boom! That's it! I'M GONNA BE RICH!" she said, running into her room.

"What are you doing?" Kuro walked to Emily's room, gently pushing Nuka off.

"I'M PACKING."

"Packing for WHAT?"

"I'm moving to Mexico!" She walked out her room with a suitcase.

Kuro stopped her. "You can't move to Mexico."

"MY BODY, MY RULES."

"Okay, first of all, women say that when a man is trying to rape them, not when he's preventing her to make the biggest mistake of her life. Second of all, even if I did touch Nuka, they wouldn't pay YOU shit."

Emily thought about for a moment. "Holy schnikies you're right!" she said, running into her room. "I NEED A NEW GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!" She yelled from her room.

Kuro sighed and went back to the living room. "Need anything else?"

"Alright, well then I guess there's no need for me to drive you home, since you live in the same complex." Kuro said, smiling. "See you at school tomorrow." he patted Nuka's head.

Kuro waved and shut the door. When Nuka was gone, his expression comepletely changed.

"EmiLY!" he yelled.

"Yeah?" Emily said from her room.

"How many times do I have do tell you, don't act like a basket case when people come over!"

"Aww, does little KuKu not want little NuNu to know about his crazy RooRoo?" ((rooroo=roommate XD))

"I has nothing to do with Nuka. It's annoying dealing with you though."

Emily squealed. "You have a crush!"

"Dont be ridiculous." Kuro said, walking to his own room. "He's half my age."

Nuka walked down the stairs to where his apartment was that he shared with his brothers.

He tried to open the door only to find that it wouldn't open, he looked down to see three notes from his brothers saying they wouldn't be back till morning.

Nuka felt around his person for a bit then the horrifying image of his keys on his nightstand came to him and he groaned.

(*holds up Nuka's keys with evil laughter*)

"I'm gonna take a shower," Kuro said, walking into the bathroom. "For the love of god, don't come in and flush the toilet again. I still have burn scars on my back!"

"You're scream was classic, though." Emily laughed. "Anyways, I'm gonna go rent a movie and get sone take out. Whaddya want?"

"HORROR. SESAME CHICKEN." Kuro said loudly, over the sound of the shower.

Emily walked out, closing the door behind her, and down the stairs, when she saw Nuka standing in front of a door, looking panicky. "N-Nuka?" she asked. "Is everythig okay?"

Nuka smiled softly at her.

"Yeah but I'm locked out and my brothers won't be back till tomarrow." Nuka said unintently pouting.

(I may get booted off soon so if I disappear, that's why)