What new movies do you want to see, either at your cinema or dvd shop? XD

KatieMH25!

Hi guys

theres lots of threads regarding specific movies or dramas but im curious if any one wants to see the latest movies in the cinema or if they have to wait for movies to come out onto dvd like me?

I want to see Safe 2012, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Expendables 2 and The Bourne Legacy. They are out at cinemas but i usually have no money to go there so I hope they come out for Christmas on DVD!! onionn5

What about you guys? O.o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• celio

• chiakaiyuki

• natou

Oh man I love going to the cinema, in my case is hard to find someone who suit my tastes, loool.. films I want to watch?

Brave- new Pixar's film

The Bourne legacy- since I've watched the others, I'd like to watch this one too though I'll miss Matt Damon :(

New Batman's film, The Dark Knight Rises

• Like 1

Oh I looooooove going to the cinema X)

Movies I can't wait to watch are The Hobit and Rise of the Guardians... ← those are not released yet. And from the released ones, I'd like to watch Brave and The Dark Knight Rises, hmmmm, oh and Ice Age 4 :):leaf15:

Skyfall, The Amazing Spiderman, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter...

well, I WANT TO WATCH ALMOST EVERYTHING!!! :leaf7: :hamtaro-005 (6):

Well, I tend to download all my movies *is a bad (and extremely poor) person*

I would love to go see the Hobbit, if I can persuade any of my friends to go with. No one I know likes fantasy movies T.T

@chiakaiyuki

There's no need to feel bad about it :) I download movies as wll :D but only when I'm broke or don't have actual time to go to the cinema.

And about The Hobbit-

You don't have to tell them what movie you're going to see, just drag them there .... hahaha... just kidding :D I'm sure they're very nice people and wouldn't mind going with you.

@natou aha, I might end up dragging them there. or maybe bribing with a free movie ticket.

I do tend to buy dvd's from ebay, if I really like the movie. I hate buying from dvd shops, because I always get asked my age. >.

Does anyone have any recommendations? maybe films that have been out for a little while.

@chiakaiyuki

the free movie ticket trick ALWAYS works ;)

if you like animation and family movies, then I recomment Madagascar 3. It's one of my favourits. And surprisingly I didn't feel disapointed - since the second movie sucked :(

I saw the first movie, and it was pretty funny. I didn't know there was a third one.

I'm not a huge fan of comedy stuff, but it's always good to lighten the mood every now and then. ^^

Oh man I love going to the cinema, in my case is hard to find someone who suit my tastes, loool.. films I want to watch?

Brave- new Pixar's film

The Bourne legacy- since I've watched the others, I'd like to watch this one too though I'll miss Matt Damon :(

New Batman's film, The Dark Knight Rises

I feel the same way!! However, in my case, i have only one friend to go to the cinema with :( But luckily, we like the same movies haha! Yeah, I wanna watch those movies too :cuteonion45:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For the first time in a while, I actually want to see a movie. Identity Thief looks absolutely hilarious. And that's not something you will hear from me very often. My funny bone is completely broken. I barely know how to laugh anymore.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I wanna see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters at the cinema!! As well as A Good Day to Die Hard and Jack Reacher once it comes out on to DVD! XD

• 1 month later...

I am waiting for World War Z and After Earth to be on cinemas here in the Philippines.

I am totally interested in movies that features the Earth then and now and in the future.

i want to watch G.I. Joe Retaliation as well as Jack the Giant Slayer at the cinema,. .and im looking forward for the released of Oz: the Great and powerful on dvd. :)

i want to watch G.I. Joe Retaliation as well as Jack the Giant Slayer at the cinema,. .and im looking forward for the released of Oz: the Great and powerful on dvd. :)

ah You said all the ones that I was going to say!!! With them, I wanna see Oblivion, the new Tom Cruise movie, Olympus has Fallen and in May I want to see Fast and Furious 6 as the trailer looks awesome! :D

• 3 weeks later...

At the cinemas, I want to see G.I.Joe: Retaliation, Oblivion, Jack the Giant Slayer and Olympus Has Fallen because they all look to be great action movies! :) I wish I had the money to go ^^