Hiya! from Brohne

brohne

Hiya! I'm brohne, and I just found this amazing site today! It's never too early in the morning for yaoi! :hamtaro-005 (6): I have accounts on several other sites including yaoigallery and AFF where I post my original slash fiction.

I am a novelist as well and have one published science fiction novel and am working on the sequel along with a new book and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also am organizing a brand new anime con to be held in my state in November this year. So, yeah, I'm a little busy haha . . . but never too busy to catch a yaoi anime or read some manga!

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone about anything you want to discuss!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brohne

• Matti_19

• Ritsuka-chan

• Inulain

Welcome to the community Brohne! I wish you to have lots of fun and make many friends here!

And maybe you wanna share some fics with us too :hamtaro-005 (22):

Welcome welcome~

I hope you'll put a lot of your work up on this page so we can read it ^.^

Have a looo~~~t of fun (:

I just posted the first chapter of my fic in the 18+ section. You'll have to let me know what you think. ^_^ and it's already tons of fun getting to meet so many cool people.

Welcome welcome to the forum Brohne!!! :hamtaro-005 (10): Hope you'll enjoy it here!

By the way... I saw your entry in the Creative Corner! Cuuuute! :5yoyo34:

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for welcoming me and now I will welcome you ^^ and I'm shy too hehe. I hope we can become good friends, you sound very interesting =)

Hi, thank you for welcoming me and now I will welcome you ^^ and I'm shy too hehe. I hope we can become good friends, you sound very interesting =)

O_o I do? hahaha well thank you! I think we are going to be great friends! I love your signature btw ^^

O_o I do? hahaha well thank you! I think we are going to be great friends! I love your signature btw ^^

Thank you XD I was so into that part of the anime, leaning closer to the TV and everything, so when they got disturbed, I was a little put out to say the least rofl, but I like his kitty ears anyway, so I guess it was for the best.

Thank you XD I was so into that part of the anime, leaning closer to the TV and everything, so when they got disturbed, I was a little put out to say the least rofl, but I like his kitty ears anyway, so I guess it was for the best.

The ears are adorable. :3 I guess I need to watch the anime now. My friend loaned me her manga volumes and I'm totally hooked on them.

Hiya! Nice meeting you brohne!

Hope you'll have a great experience on this forum, many friends and many posts! :leaf4:

Thank you so much! I've already met so many nice people, it's a great start to my day. ^__^

hi, Brohne. welcome to this forum ^0^. nice to meet you. enjoy your days here.

do you write yaoi novels too? if so, may you share them to this forum ^0^.

Hi! Welcome to the forum brohne! :D

I like your novel! :msn_red_fox 3

Thanks so much! I'm having so much fun meeting everyone! And thank you for the compliment. I'm blushing so much. :leaf3: I'm going to try to post the next chapter later tonight, but I have to work on another project first.

:leaf20: