Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Rory sat on a tarp with a few other slaves, their current owner sitting in a chair a few feet away.

Rory fiddled with the tag hanging from his neck, it displayed Rory's name, age and the he would probably be put down if he wasn't bought by a certain date.

Rory stared at the sky and yawned, bored.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya owned a slavery and walked torwards slavery and walked in. He so one Of the coworker walked torwards him and tell him at they have Get a new slave boy and asked Tamuya whant to see him and Tamuya said yes and walked Whit coworker torwards the boy and he walked torwards the boy and so his name tag and so on the boy and said" so your name is Roy and your are 19 years old. Hmm intressing and your are my type to, so Roy how is it to be a slave?" he asked

Rory looked up at the man who had approuched him.

"Much like being a dog, I suppose." Rory answered watching the man, carefully.

Tamuya answert back and said"good because your are going to be my slave Roy, what do you say about that?" he asked

Tamuya smirked and said" i guess thats true but im going to be your real owner. You belong to only me now. So i hope you is ready because im not going easy on you. I is much worse than your old owner, and we starter now" he said walked torwards Roy.

Rory stood, facing his new master.

"Well then I should tell you that I don't know the first thing about a kitchen or a feild, I'm only good for brute force." Rory in formed the other, not afraid.

Tamuya laughed and said" you dont need kitchen or feild, you shall plesure me everyday, from i going to work and after im going back from work. And i dont take a no for a answer. So shall we start" he said. Walked closer mot Ryu and tok his member out of his pants and said" licked it"

Rory's face and hands twitched.

"In the middle of a market?" Rory asked through his teeth, a voice whispered feverishly in his mind.

Tamuya smirked evil and said" Of course. I whant everyone to see your embarrassed face. So start suk me member. We havet all day" he said in evil tone.

"I don't think you want my teeth anywhere near something that sensitive." Rory growled softly, the voice still talking to him.

Tamuya smiled and said" you dont need to worry about that Rory. well since you dont whant to do it yourself, i guess i for force you do it" he said. Grep Rory's hair and tok his head closer mot his member and put his member inside Rory's mouth.

Rory growled and brought his teeth dangerously close to the flesh in his mouth, Rory looked up at his master with angry searing eyes.

Rory growled loudly and his eyes glanced around the best they could, seeing the looks they were getting then the growl died away and a gleam came to his eyes.

For once in his nineteen years Rory did as he was told and sucked.

Tamuya moand When Rory suk his flesh and said" ahh ahh like that, good boy, ahh ahh, faster, im closer to coming" he said.

Rory pulled away and turned away letting the release in his mouth fall to the ground. He chuckled softly at the sounds the people around them made and how they scurried away.

"So much for my embarrassed face." Rory smirked up at Tamuya.

Tamuya so on Rory and said" Hmm you are strong on, you dont let this embarrassed you and i love that, now i whant you more Rory" he said

"For anything else you'll have take me home first." Rory said getting to his feet and going to the tarp to grab a small bag that held his few possesions.

Rory laughed lightly.

"Sir, I'm a slave you just bought, you'll be showing me where I live." Rory said, holding the bag in his arms.

Tamuya laughed to and said" hehehe i know that, i whas just joking, so follow me and i shall show you where you shall live" he said walked Whit Rory to his mansion.