Any kirepapa or Hey class president or Koi suru boukun lovers?!

hana24

[/size]I made this post because ever since ive been here i havent seen one post about either,Kirepapa,Koi suru boukun,or hey class president.

its kind of sad because those were mostly the first Yaoi i ever watched :Red_fox4:[/color]

but its not your faluts.i suggest u check it out though its kind of rough but once you start it its nice.THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS SIGHT.I HOPE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE WITH ALL OF YOU.:hamtaro-005 (1)::hamtaro-005 (1):

:confused:im sorry i cant show pictures my computer not allowing me to do so.But if u could do so.

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hana24

• robertita

• Bakama

• Kuro-sama

I adore hey class president (actaully watched it in the beginning of the week) it was a great romance with a nice balance of comedy XD

This dream of Kokusai (Hey, Class President!) in the OVA was... the word hot is not enough.. it was... I think the best scene I've ever saw in a yaoi anime. I think it's just too good *.*

The story was a bit confusing and strange but I just have to love this OVA.

I also watched Kirepapa. Really funny I thought^^

• 3 weeks later...

OMGosh!! I absolutely love these 3 animes, with koisuru boukun coming the first, kirepapa and then hey class president.:hamtaro-005 (8):

Although I have to admit hey class president was such a cliff hanger at the end, I really wanted to see them get together in the end:leaf16:

• Like 1

I like their artworks before sekaiichi hatsukoi craze. Their artworks are similar but were highly polished. Such a shame they didn't get enough attention. I wasn't here around that time so I'm not sure if they did.

I adored Kirepapa and Hey Class President, not so much on Koisuru boukun. I thought Koisuru boukun was an overkill, to be honest. The manga was much better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG I love all three of them! Koisuru Boukun has always been one of my all-time favs, and I actually cried in the OVAs...

And that dad actually looks younger than Shunsuke in Kirepapa (???)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

recently watched all of them..omg loved them soo cool my fav would hae to be koisuru boukun the long blonde hair just completely killed me!! sooooooo hot!!

• 1 month later...

Omggg, I love love love all of them. Hey, class president! was really funny and cute though... Koisuru Boukun... oeff Senpai is really denying stuff what makes it more interesting n.n Kirepapa... Shunsuke was really more the mature one then Chisato *_*

• 3 weeks later...

I like Kirepapa, which I need to watch again ^_^ I also like Koi Suru Bokun. I haven't seen Hey Class President yet.

• 2 weeks later...