• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mihax

• moonlight_of_darkness

• Saga

• misaki03

-stares at your Signature-

Oh, em. I like Kuroko (: Though the plot is kinda like...

The main character loses in begin, but wins afterwards. So I kinda guess that Kagami is going to win the battle with Aomine, but I can be wrong but the most animes let the main character win.

My favorite character is Kise and Murasakibara *u*

haha... stare more of it JK.

well this is the first basketball anime that I'd watched... (I haven't got time to watch slam dunk before because I'm not an otaku yet) and I agree with your plot. well on the manga there's a chapter where Touou and Seirin got on a match again and this time, it's Seirin wins... well that's how the story goes... failure then success then mixed up after...

oh and my favorite is Kuroko, Kise(my husband haha), Akashi(Teiko's captain appearing soon on anime), and Kiyoshi(the 1st ace of Seirin, one of the members of the crownless generals)

I've loved watching this anime so far (I enjoy sport animes that uses extreme skills but i dont watch sports in real life) lol

I've just watched episode 18 and I'm glad they lost. Throughout the anime, they say that the Generation of Mirecles were outstanding proteges when it comes to playing the game so it just wouldnt be right if Kuroko and Kagami won with every game they played, it just wouldnt be too realistic lol :cuteonion45: But its good to know that they will be getting their revenge soon! XD

So erm, not to spoil the anime or anything, but have you guys started to pair up the boys yet or am i the only one who does that? onionn6

At first I was fangurling at Slam Dunk and then Kuroko no Basuke. My friend introduced me into this anime and I thanked her for that. The concept was different, instead of a single play or focus to a main character, it encourages great teamwork and focuses in duo instead. I like the scene when Kuroko told Kagami that he'll be his shadow. It's fun to watch and has a good graphics attached to it.

Above all, the one that caught my attention was it's opening song, damn! it's good

I personally like the present and past light of Kuroko; kagami and aomine.

Maji 'su ka yo?! ;D

I love this anime!

Kuroko, and Kise Ryota

I just can't even describe how into the anime am I! ;D

Though I am only on 6th episode,so no idea if I will have another favorite character ;D

The Best Anime of 2012 and manga also, every saturday I'm watching kuroko no basuke even thought I'm knowing what will happen since I'm reading its manga but still... About characters, well kagami is an interesting character , not totally bishie and not totally a badass, anyhow I'm not sure if I like kagami, my fav. characters are Kise Ryouta and Aomine Daiki :p

About storyline mhhh well Kuroko no basuke have kinda same storyline as slam dunk had, only more bishie characters in kuroko no basuke and we all know what gonna happen !!! loool ofc Kuroko and kagami will win... anyhow if there is some people who has free time and searching for good anime then watch Kuroko no Basuke (; believe me you will like it if you are loving sport genre animes (:

THIS ANIME IS AMAZING.

i totally got hooked when i watched the 1st ep. Reminds me of a new version of slam dunk and the anime got me into loads of other sport themed anime. Love it sooo much XD

Just finished the manga ;D -jumps around- I am in love *_* The only anime I have liked so far ,when we talk about sport genre, is 'The Prince of Tennis'. There was this other basuke anime, 'Dear Boys'. Though the art is a bit...bad >_> According to my likes,so it's my personal view. So,'Kuroko no Basuke' is definitely a win *_* I was wondering since read the manga,if they'll be making a second season. Obviously there are changes in the anime in order to include some more scenes from the manga. But still the best of the best is yet in the manga and no signs to be aired in season 1. >_> -wants season 2-

Here something from me,

mihax your signature.. geez haha it's kinda .. uh .. well ... haha IDK lol

btw saga how many episode does kuroko manga have?

PS: kuroko no basuke was my first sports anime that i like so much :)

but the supernatural skills about their talent in basketball was FAIL? i think.

• 2 weeks later...

i totally love kuroko no basuke! it's been a while since an anime/manga made my blood boiled with excitement. my favorites are akashi( i dunno i just like him even before his face was revealed), midorima(instant favorite thanks to ono daisuke. teehee) and aomine(i didnt like him at first but he won my heart in the end).

so far, the manga has 177 chapters. and it's akashi-midorima face off.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting much at first but so far it has blown me away. Each episode is exciting and suspenseful. Even if you're not a sports fan you could be hooked in very easily.

You could say expect the unexpected and it's true.

*The story line is great.

*The characters each have their own personality and skill.

*Funny.

*Full of action.

*Gets you pumped.

*Soundtrack is Amazing!

*Art is definitively a favorite part.

I highly highly recommend this! Everything's just flat out amazing~

Download link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 months later...

Awesome, found a Kuroko thread! I LOVE this show, I'm hoping to get a shot at auditioning for it (fingers crossed) Kuroko is so cute!

The animation, soundtrack, story and everything is so enthralling!

mihax your signature...is so awesome! heehee *accidentally stares* I haven't watched or read Kuroko no basuke yet (SORRY!!) but you've all just influenced me to! Girl Got Game or Power!! is also a basketball sport manga, very sweet love story.

Ok I watched all episodes out right now. I love Kuroko! He is too cool, his stares are funny! This anime is intense with fantastic graphics, possibly the best action graphics I've ever seen. Fantastic music and great character development. ^_^ I couldn't stop watching!

• 2 weeks later...

When I started watch Kuroko I thought "what it is and why all people are like it that much", but truly... when I watched first episode I saw all and want more too xD

Yes, some things was not good or not explain for me, but I like charasters and I can't wait to more ^^

• 1 month later...

Love everything from this series...

Love the songs, love the manga, love the anime, love the fanfic, love the doujinshi

Favorite characters are Murasakibara and Aomine....but Kise is funny too...

Can't wait for 2nd season

• 1 month later...

Yay, found the KnB area.

This arc is drivinf me crazy. I love Teiko years so much.

And the mysteries, the mysteries. I can't wait to see more chapters.

Kuroko (kawaii~)

I love it. The protagonist and antagonist really stand out

and is individually unique, and has decent comedy as well.

• 2 weeks later...

x3 Kuroko no Basuke is awesome~ *u* Aomine is my favorite.. So is Midorima and Atsushi~

Atsushi's birthday is 5 days after mine! OuO

• 3 months later...

hhmm.. i like it but not as much as slum dunk..hehe.. slum dunk is the first basketball anime i've ever watched and it's so good.. the characters are handsome, funny especially sakuragi.. i'm kind of looking forward to a dj on it if ever..