∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 30th of July,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 30th of July,2012」

If you get awfully drunk,

so drunk that you can't even recall your name,

and by the morning you wake up nude next to a stranger.

Consider that you have a partner,girlfirend/boyfriend.

What/how will tell them you...kinda.. cheated on them?

Will you actually tell them at all?

My own answer,

D; Imma jump off the building! XD

The joke aside,

this is quite awful,for both sides.

If we say that one is not wh*re-like. (:

Anyhow,if it was me...

when I love a person,I can't lie to them.

Actually I can't lie to people in the eyes,no idea why.

And everyday seeing this person laughing with me,

smiling for me and hugging me - I won't be able to endure the guilt.

I will say it,but what is worse in my case is,

I don't explain when wrong.

As in,I won't go ''But dear,it wasn't like you think..."

I just admit I did it and just wait for the other to decide

what has to be decided. That I have explanation is not something that

can save my *ss.

This is my personality and I dislike when someone acts 'weak' and all

just to be forgiven because...you see ''I have explanation''.

What is done is done. Either find a solution like grown-up,

or learn how to prevent such stuff from happening.

That's my point of view,I am quite strict - kind of.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• tuti

• sniegas

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's a hard question.

Well, how do you know you actually cheated on them? Hmm...

I suppose I would tell them what I did know of the incident, no matter how difficult it was.

(But I'm really not the type to cheat at all, I wouldn't be the girl someone cheats with either.)

How, fuck. I can't lie either but... that would suck xD.

First I would jolt up and kick the one next to me out of the window O_o screaming. Slap myself allot, and pull my hair till I feel enough pain xD (Yeah, somehow I slap or pull my self for some things) Then... I would apologize, to my lover. Showing my lover allot of regret though since I was actually... drunk? And hope my lover will forgive me, if my lover doesn't well thats their own decision. If he or she can't trust me anymore, fine I can't force them to do. If he or she wants to leave me and break up, alright. I do deserve it after one big stupid thing of fuck.

But this won't ever happen in reality xD I am sure of that.

And that's why I don't drink alcohol carelessly XD

But in order to answer the question. I would tell my partner. They deserve to know. If it was them, I wouldn't want them to keep something like that from me, so I have to treat them the way I want to be treated and tell the truth.

Wouldn't happen, I'm 25 and I've had a few relationships and I've never even been tempted. When I'm into someone, it's just them, I can't even see anyone else. That's just the way I am. Nor do I get so drunk that I black out, I pass out before that haha.

BUT for the question's sake if that did somehow happen:

I've always felt that when people cheat they don't tell their partners because it's the right thing to do, they do it so that they can be forgiven. They hurt the one they love just to make themselves feel better. I mean it's different if the person you cheated with is someone they know so they'll find out anyways, then it's probably better to hear it from you, but if it's a complete stranger, isn't it better to keep that burden to yourself?

So no I wouldn't tell them, but I'm not a liar so I'd have to break it off with them. If I'd cheated I wouldn't deserve them anyway. I've been cheated on before and I wish they had done me this courtesy instead of seeking my forgiveness when they had no right to ask for it.

Maybe that's kind of harsh but I have a pretty strong sense of moral obligation, even if it does make me a jerk sometimes :p

Difficult question. I'd tell my partner exactly what happened and I'd apologize, I'd say maybe the other drugged me because it was not like me. :D

Good thing I don't like alcohol xD

Well, if I were in that kind of sticky situation I would definitely tell my boyfriend about it, in hopes that he'll forgive me. But technically I did not cheat since I wasn't in any right state of mind.

NIce topic TT

I will tell it to him since he's also precious to me and I want him to understand the situation I am in. I won't cry in front of him begging for forgiveness, gonna face the problem like a real woman should.

Suffer the consequences: If he wants to break up with me then that maybe bad but i'll try to accept it since it's my fault. If he forgave me then that would be most welcomed, I'll make sure that the same thing can't happen twice.

I really don't think that I would tell my girlfried about that night;) I'm not that brave after all:D Maybe it's not that important (I was drunk and I don't remember anything, etc.). I know just one thing for sure: that I certainly would feel guilty (and would primise to myself not to drink that much other time;)). Really, I don't like to loose my face (and in reality I don't drink at all);)

I've been there and I told him, I coudln't bear the weight and even if I was being mistreated and I was in a wild moment of my life, I thought it was the best. We broke up, but not for that reason. Don't think he was that generous, we grew tired from each other, after 4 years..

I'd tell him bluntly because my soul mate wouldn't care (or least he'd get over it) cause I came back to him in the morning

• 1 month later...

I do not drink alcohol so the only reason I got very drunk if someone poisoned me which will make me really pissed off that I might have to beat up the naked person beside me. My loved one knows I do not drink so I am going to inform them right away and call the cops. No drama. Someone's head is going to roll.