• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iheartyokozawa

• erlpaige

• Tsetsua

• Preeh

No favorites.

I love them all.

And all solo ventures (D'slove coming out soon, already pre-ordered^^)

Favorite M/V would probably be How Gee though.

~Megs

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
love 'em all

I agree with yoko on many things. All of their songs have a nice side to them though I tend to prefer the more powerfull ones at the moment. For the more fluffy ones I think it's Blue.

Also teayang's hairstile looks like a mixture of a 90ies punk with a 50ies houswife using that bandana

just in case you don't know what I mean - that

working-woman.jpg

hahahahahah

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... easy one: who is your fav BB member? my bae: TOP!!!!!!!!!

i think we need an entire thread to talk about Tae's hair! that guy & his hair adventure, i just can't, hahahahahah. which is errr, more interesting - this babushka bandanna vs his furry tarantula awhile back?

hmmm

well those are two topics we could go on endlessly.

1. Fav member - definitely taeyang. TOP is cute too, he's funny and weird (the performance on weekly idol gave me sore muscles for laughing so hard)

2. furry tarantula lol (dreads, no?) I prefer the babushka bandanna. Though the best hairstyle of his was the one in fantastic baby 3c33ab69954d209f661a2a942b414b2a--body-paint-fantastic-baby.jpg

I like the sidecuts and the white letters he used combined with the longer top hair.

there is also the hairstyle from ringalinga that I like very much

2b60082dbeeb56fa0ae46d72d60a1e95.jpg

It looks so fluffy and the fair tone makes a nice contrast to his skin colour - I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

fluffy taetae is cute taetae ;) we make fun of his hair but the guy's just awesome when he can pull off even this monstrous bull...

TaeyangMonster4d.JPG

bwahahahahah

come, babes... let's go on a bigbang karaoke marathon!!!!!!!!! mianhe mianhe hajimannnnnn...

• 6 months later...

I have many Kpop boy bands that I love to listen to and watch on YouTube such as EXO and BTS but recently I came across BIGBANG. I love the song Fantastic Baby and the energy they all have on stage. I guess my favourite singers would be GD and Taeyang.

- Have heard that he's gotten married???! I was thinking "Nooooooo, why did he have to go and get married" lol

It's a shame though that most of them are currently serving in the army this year!!! Poor TOP is having a difficult time, can you really be considered as working two jobs if during his public service a song of his came out?? I mean he's already a singer/songwriter so of course he already had a job when he joined the army - just like everyone else in the music industry! I don't know what the big deal is or how the Korean go thinks!!

Anyways:-

[video=youtube_share;lW0vQCNo_No]

I think this is their best live :) lol

• 3 weeks later...

heyhey

fantastic baby right back at ya :) sorry for the late reply... i haven't had the time for yaoi-lovin' lately x_x

yeah, the drama with TOP is ridiculous... errrr, the song was recorded before TOP enlisted **roll eyes** well, haters gonna hate.

hahahah, yeahhhhh, taetae's all married now... nevermind, our tabi baby is still single (i hope!!!) ;)

• 1 month later...

Hands down fantastic baby and Bang Bang Bang

those are really the gems

Also, wedding dress by tae-yang

• 1 year later...

I like A LOT of their songs

:Red_fox:

Some of that cross my mind right now:

Love song, Blue, Monster, Haru-Haru, Lie, Last Dance, Tonight, Last Farewell, Bang Bang Bang, Bae Bae, and more~~

Jiyong: Untitled 2014, Who You, Heartbreaker ~~

D-Lite: Hi no Ataru Sakamichi, Utautai no Ballad ~~

Youngbae: Eyes, Nose, Lips; Wedding Dress ~~

GDYB: Good Boy ~~

I'll add later~~

Lies, Haru Haru, Lollipop

Old Big Bang was the best Big Bang for me. They were more hiphop compared to nowadays. TOP was my crush in high school.