What I crave~

Tettere

So this is my sort of search thread and below will be my list of cravings, as well as pairings that I'm willing to do. Anyways, let's get this started? Haha. Anything that's in bold is what I would like to play. Anything in italics is either or.

Won'ts

M-Preg

Anthro

and I think that's pretty much it.

Fandom

The Avengers:

Loki x Thor

Practically any pairing. Though, I'm in more of the mood for the above haha.

1/2 Prince

Prince x Gui

Prince x Wicked

Wicked x Gui

Original

Mafia x Betrayer

Older Brother x Younger Brother

Assassin x Boss

Owner x 'Pet'

Vampire x Human

Business Man x Homeless Man

Some of them have plots and some of them don't. But those are the ones that I'm most interested in right now. The list might grow though! Just send a PM or a post here if you'd like to RP!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• Tettere

Top Posters In This Topic

(I know you. XD)

Can I hit you up for brother x brother? :3 I do play uke, but I'm willing to do seke if you'd like to do seke x seke (an even split between who tops and who bottoms).

Huhu. Yes indeed we dooo~ I found this after a friend told me about the downloads LOL. But found it was a lot more fun when you delve deeper into it XD

Sounds good to do brother x brother haha. Seke sounds great too :3

xD I found this before the downloads. I love this site, lol.

Sweet, do you have a particular plot in mind? Or a genre?

Haha. This is what I got when I asked for a site that I can get games haha. It's honestly a fun little community though oAo

Hmmm don't really have a particular plot or genre. Haha. My mind was just sort of like, "I want an incest sort of rp" so I didn't really think much into it. XD

I enjoy the site. :3 People are pretty cool. ^^

xD Hahaha, we could kind of wing it. :p Or...I dunno. What genres do you like?

Do you have a preference as to how profiles should be?

Yeah I do agree with that. Haha.

Hmm I do have a sort of idea that came to mind XD The older brother is in college and the younger brother just got out of high school. The younger brother has been causing trouble around the hometown and one night comes home accompanied with the cops. The parents call the older brother to come home and try to help the younger brother go on the right track. The only reason that the younger brother acts out maybe is because he feels abandoned by his older brother? Maybe? Just a quick thing that I thought up of.

Profile I usually think would consist of Name, Age, Appearance. I usually don't do personality because that thing always changes for me within RPs XD

You lie. :p You had that stored away. :p j/k

I like the idea a lot.

Do you want to do the profiles prior to the RP?

Haha XD Totally not lying. Lulz~ I just let my mind wander around a topic till something comes up XD Most of the time it doesn't work LOL.

Glad to hear that :3

Either that or when we make the thread is fine haha. Don't really mind either way.

:3 We can do it when we make the thread? Do you want to start it or should I? If I do, I might need your character's name. :3

Sounds good to me :3 I'll be able to start! Just need your character's name haha. It would make it a lot easier haha.