Moments of Bliss

EarlGrey

Summray: A couple in a moment of bliss

I don't know how this happened. But there is absolutely no names use in this. at all.. But enjoy anyway. :)

"Ngh, Ah! NO!" The feeling of fingers probed his delicate body. He wanted this. Oh how he wanted to be dominated. He loved the feeling of being while. In his heart he knew it, but his body didn't. He was scared but willing. He was hoping anyway. Pulling up his legs over his predators hips he was Probed again with another finger, lubraciant slipping from his entrance. The slow thrusting motions where beginning to start to feel good.

His body was covered in sweat. He wanted to taste more. His tongue traced over the the older man's ear, making the larger form moan, his fingertips digging into his Uke's prostate. He too, was covered in sweat, the younger blonde running his hands through his lover's long dark hair, inhaling the strong sweaty scent of him, licking and biting the tender skin of his neck. A wave of pleasure came followed with a long moan. He knew he was in trouble.

"Shh.. you know you want this.." Eyes squeezed shut, refusing to look at the figure above him as he was continued to be molested.

"Ahh.. Oh.. Ungh!" More moans filled the room. Licking and sucking at the younger's nipple, the dark haired man licked at the small beads of sweat that danced over his little lovers body. The sweet yet spicy aroma of sex aluminated off of his delicate frame. Hands teased with his bottom and erected member leaving the little one breatheless.

"Ahh!" Warmth flowed from the olders hand, trailing down over his digets and on to the bed sheets. Breathes quickened, and more than anything it was hot. It was too hot. He needed to escape but these fingers inside him wanted more. He was latched on to the older man, completely.

Tearing away from the younger's body, the dark haired man hitched a leg over his head, lowering down and engulfing his orafice over the blonde's member; a lustfilled gasp emmited from the younger man. The dark haired man lifted away and went down again, engulfing the pulsating member in his mouth, his tongue cloaking the entire thing in his saliva. He nipped lovingly at the tip, kissing down the shaft, his free hand still thrusting his digets into the hot tightness. 'More.. Please..', he thought oh so desperatly.

"I.. I can't take it.. " The blonde begged, his hands interwining into the terresses of dark hair. He knew it would only add to the older man's delights but he couldn't help it, he needed friction. He wanted touch and heat. He needed it all. He wanted it all. All he could do was moan. The pleasure was more than he could bare it was so good that it was almost painful.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Justme

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This was so hot *__* From start to the end it was hot *nosebleed* You should write more, I became your fan :D

• 3 months later...

Thanks guys! I post on my Fanfiction and on Tumblr a lot too with my writings. Trying to make a point to post more here too. x;;