Versailles

chiakaiyuki

I was just going to post in the Versailles thread about how confused and upset I am, and then I realized, we have no Versailles thread. D:

Versailles

Need no introduction, just a lot of hoping and praying that

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is not true.

• Like 5

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• chiakaiyuki

• Aoi

• Leslie_LC

Apparently a hacker got onto the site and posted this message. Management confirmed that the band were going on hiatus, possibly disbanding, but it wasn't meant to be released to fans yet. Some people are saying it's all a hoax, some are saying they are over.

UGHHH, it's Kamijo's birthday and I want to be HAPPY, not on edge waiting for the latest news. >.>

I'm gonna stop spazzing for a moment to say

whether like this:

tumblr_m7eyuu1qI01r3npu8o1_500.jpg

or this:

tumblr_m7ezee0UCW1rrljkio3_400.jpg

he is a gorgeous, sweet, charming prince. Happy B-day baby.

• Like 1

I think its not true because they have an amazing look in their new Single "Rose" but, after the single, they have (Actually I saw Teru with) another look for I guess anothing up coming album or single (: but even VisualScandal Blogs do say this, but doubting...

I don't want to know it, I don't want it, I WON'T LET THEM.

Fuck it, because my god damned country yelled at Versailles for gay, they skipped my country last year, if they are going to disband, I am so fucking mad. so fucking mad, I want to kill my country, pretty much...

Happy birthday Kamijo.

8th of August, Jasmine You passed away 3 years ago... R.I.P

• Like 1

Jin, I HOPE HOPE HOPE it will just be a hiatus, for them to rest after so much recent activity. Whatever happens, they have an album, and a live in Tokyo this year. After that... who knows.

I'm sorry you couldn't see them, and it disgusts me to think that some stupid ill-informed people caused Versailles to not visit.

Yuri chan, they did not ban Versailles -_-, the people in Amsterdam called them gay, so they didn't wanted to come to the Netherlands last year.

NEWS OF VERSAILLES:

Versaillesを応援してくださっている皆さまへ

本日、Versaillesの活動休止のご報告をさせて頂きます。

バンド結成5周年を迎え、今後の活動を模索するなかで、メンバー個々の成長の為、

そしてそれぞれが形態に縛られる事なく自身の作り出す音楽と向き合う為に

Versaillesは2012年いっぱいをもちまして活動を休止いたします。

結成以来、薔薇をテーマに活動してまいりましたが、

まさに"薔薇とは何か?"を示す5周年記念シングル「ROSE」完成を機に

メンバー全員で出した答えです。

9月には活動休止前最後のアルバムをリリースし、その後全国ツアーを周り、

12月20日のNHKホール公演をもってVersaillesは活動休止に入ります。

残された活動、そしてこれからのメンバーそれぞれの新しい挑戦を暖かく見守ってくださいますようお願い申し上げます。

2012年7月20日

Versailles

株式会社YMN

Translated:

To me that we have to support the Versailles

Today, we will pause the Report on the activities of Versailles.

Among the fifth anniversary of the band formed, to explore the activities of the future, for the growth of individual members,

In order to face the music of their own produce without being bound to each form and

Versailles will be suspended Womochimashite full activity in 2012.

Since its formation, but we have been working on the theme of roses,

Exactly "and rose? Something" to complete the single machine "ROSE" indicating the 5th anniversary

Began to answer all the members.

In September, the last album released before the hiatus, and then around a nationwide tour,

Versailles will go into hiatus with a performance at NHK Hall on December 20.

We look forward to new challenges Please watch warmly of each member of the now, and the remaining activity.

July 20, 2012

Versailles

YMN Inc.

Versailles will be in a hiatus on 20 December after their national-wide tour and give a performance at HNK Hall on the 20th of December.

I hope this is true..

I also hope it is just a short hiatus. There is hope that they will be together in the future.

And we have until the end of the year... I wonder if I'll have enough by Christmas to go to Tokyo...

And this is probably the correct translation O_O

An Important Announcement From Versailles:

Dear Enduring, Loyal Supporters,

We would like to announce that Versailles has decided to stop all activities by the closing of the year.

Being our 5th anniversary -- and without a clear direction heading into the future – we have decided it was in the best interest of the band and the music, our staff and supporters, in order to pursue our artistic and personal goals outside the current framework, to stop all our activities by the end of 2012.

Since the beginning the “ROSE” has played a central role, both thematically and symbolically, for Versailles. The “ROSE”, which is also the title song of their 5th anniversary single, is about birth, becoming and being – in short, their story to the world.

The band will release their farewell album September 26th and tour domestically soon afterwards. On December 20th, Versailles will have their grand finale which be performed at NHK Hall in Tokyo.

Please come and show your support to Versailles and their final journey.

July 20th, 2012

Versailles

YMN corporation

god damn it no, please... no!

Edit:

The first translated one was from Google.Translator, the secondary was from their original site.

But I think they made English mistakes, because wrote "Pause" in kanji, instead of breaking up or something like that.

Wikipedia:

2012-present: ROSE; 4th sudio album and hiatus announced

On April 25th the band released a digital single, Rhapsody of the Darkness, containing two unreleased songs (Rhapsody of the Darkness and Illusion).On July 4th, the band released ROSE, a celebrative single fot the 5th annyversary of the band, containing three unreleased songs (ROSE, 妖-ayakashi- and THE RED CARPET DAY) and the japanese version of Love Will Be Born Again.On July 20th the band announce they will enter a hiatus at the end of 2012 after the release of their 4th full-lenght album, that will be released on September 26th. The last farwell concert of Versailles will be on december 20th, at NHK Hall of Tokyo.

• 3 months later...

Don't worry guys...Versailles aren't disbanding ^_^

This is the last song they released at the end of september

[video=youtube;U87yQg29-gA]

• 2 months later...

It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! It's a hiatus !!! >________

I'll never accepet something like "they are disbanding" *erase this from her memory* Never !!

(even if Sympathia sounds like a good bye song .... I can't face this song aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh *erase this too*)

Also Kamijo said : "I won't say wait for us, but belive in us ! Versailles will be resurectted !"

As long as it comes from Kamijo, there is no need to worry

Versailles is like a bright phoenix, it will always reborn ^__^

All we have to do is to Belive in them ! Belive in our Prince Rose's power

• 7 months later...

oh my god..

from the first time i heard they're hiatus, i pray to God hope this is not continue to 'the disbanding' think x(

i love Versailles so much since i saw them at local Japanese magazine when i was 2nd grade in High School..

oh god i hope they're going to disbanding is not true.. x(

• 3 months later...