Any Manga/Anime you know that isn't a yaoi that you have a yaoi couple in?

zazzysoul

Just talking about any anime or manga that isn't a yaoi but you have a yaoi couple in. Kinda like a fanfiction kind of thing. Like mine is Amaimon x Rin from Ao no exorcist. Just talking about yours and like why you like them as a couple. Just talking about this.c:msn_red_fox 14

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ohthelulz

• zazzysoul

• Duch

• Misstee

Hehe, I have several LOL

From Naruto my one true pairing is Sasuke and Naruto. Those two are so focused on each other and with Naruto constantly chasing after Sasuke and thinking about him and their kiss several times and the tension between them in general (also how Sasuke lets Naruto keep talking to him while he would attack someone else immediately *cough*Sakura*cough*) it's hard to not imagine them as a couple :D Other pairings I have in that serie are GaaraxNaruto (it's cute), ItachixNaruto, NejixNaruto and DeidaraxNaruto (two hyperactive blonds together LOL). As side pairing I like ItachixDeidara (I have something with pairing Uchihas with blonds LOL) and KakashixIruka (I know that doesn't make much sense because they don't talk much to each other, but for some reason it's fun to pair them together)

In Death note I have LxLight (that's my OTP in that serie) for obvious reasons, one of them their whole complicated relationship on its own and NearxLight (for some strange reason it's cute)

In Pokémon (yes even that didn't stay innocent in my eyes :cuteonion50:) it's GaryxAsh and GreenxRed

In Digimon it's MattxTai

In Shaman King it's HaoxYoh (yes, I realize that's incest; that's the only incest pairing I like for some twisted reason O_O)

In Black butler it's SebastianxCiel (there are so many teasing hints throughout the whole manga, it's too obvious), SnakexCiel (what? It's cute :D ) and AloisxCiel (but only in an angsty way - if that makes sense)

O_O Hm, this was quite possibly the longest post I ever made on this site. I'm sorry :cuteonion58:

"Saiyuki" has at least two (Gojyo x Hakkai, Sanzo x Goku) though people like to change that up and it annoys me greatly.

Gojyo x Hakkai is my favorite absolutely because the characters mesh well together and they have such sad pasts, but seem to be good for one another. The two of them just make me cry and want to snuggle them.

Read "Saiyuki Gaiden" to find out why I like Sanzo x Goku. That's just...sad. I cry every time I get to the last chapter.

Sakamichi no Apollon : Sentaro x Kaoru

Durarara! : Shizuo x Izaya

Kuroshitsuji : Sebastian x Ciel

Ouran Highschool Host Club : Honey x Mori,Hikaru x Kaoru(twincest FTW!)

Tiger & Bunny : Kotetsu x Barnaby

Ao no Exorcist : Shiro x Mephisto,Rin x Yukio (again,YAY FOR TWINCEST!)

If you like the Sasuke and Naruto pairing, try reading Peace for Monsters and Peace for Traitors on Fanfiction.net. Author is Scarlet Tigress and they are well written and very hot!. It starts out as a three-way between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

• 3 weeks later...

KUR0KO NO BASUKE!!!~

=the manga is a must read for all!!~

it will make you love shounen & sports!! XDD

Kuroko (Light Blue) x Kiseki no Sedai ( Kise , Aomine , Midorima , Muraskibara , Akashi

Kise (Yellow) x Aomine (Blue)

Midorima (Green) x Takao

{this is my 1st time putting an image so.. uh.. im not really sure if it will work or not XDD)

Akashi (Red) x Murasakibara(Violet)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

recently finished watching Zetsuen no Tempest..

im definitely pairing Mahiro(Seme) with Samon(uke)...hihihi

had a hard time watching that anime...i keep getting excited for some yaoi action..

but sadly,,,there's none..

• 3 months later...

Sure do. I like Kaname and Zero from Vampire Knight because they're the two main males and the fanfics out there about there are truly amazing and diverse. Then I like Ren Ichikawa and Kuga Reizei from Stray Love Hearts, simpley because one is like the day, sunny, bright, laughing, while the other is brooding, dark and mysterious like the night. And from the same series, Kito Nimomiya and Hijiri Asukai. Anyone who's read the series will know that the reason for that last couple is obvious- they're the closest to yaoi in a non-yaoi manga that I've ever read.

Definitely Kuroko no Basket and Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - so many options you can choose from:) But you can find good yaoi pairs also in animes like Naruto (Itachi x Sasuke), One Piece (Law x Luffy, Zoro x Sanji), Fairy Tail (Freed x Laxus, Natsu x Gray), Bleach (Renji x Ichigo, Ishida x Ichigo) or even in mangas for example I really like Stray Love Hearts (Ren Ichikawa x Kuga Reizei) or Barajou no Kiss (Mutsuki Kurama x Mitsuru Tenjō)...

• 1 month later...

My favorite pairing is Ichigo x uryu.

I don't think the pairing is very popular, but I get nosebleeds just thinking about it~~~ >_

I really pair Riku x Sora from Kingdom Hearts

sasunaru from Naruto

18 x 27 from KHR...

Don't know if these count but Sousuke/ao and /Shino from Hakkeden

for sure Kiyomine and Takara from Komatta toki ni wa hoshi wo toki

Toya and Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura...they didn't show any in the anime but I heard they hinted it in the manga...not sure though never read the manga before.

Oh god, I have too many of these kinds of pairings to name them all...

My favorite pairing ever is PruCan (Prussia x Canada) from Hetalia. When I first heard about this pairing, I thought it was so random, but I've been a hardcore fan of it for about two years now. It's cute and perfect. I think Prussia and Canada balance each other out very nicely.

I also intensely love Aomine x Kagami (Kuroko no Basuke). In fanfiction, they always have such a fun relationship. They play basketball together, eat together, make fun of each other, and all this other normal crap. It's nice to read about such a healthy, normal relationship instead of the deep soul-encompassing dramatic romance I usually read and enjoy. My ideal relationship would be like AoKaga.

Currently, I love Eremin (Eren x Armin). I ship this pairing with every inch of my soul. It's just cute and awesome and UGH, I can't even express in words how much I love this pairing. I wish more people wrote for it, though. IT'S SO FUDGING CUTE.

From naruto... kakashi and iruka, kakashi and tenzou, naru and sasuke, neji and shikamaru. .. itachi and sasuke (dont judge please its hot).

Bleach. .. Ichi-nii and urahara, byakuya and renji, Ichi-nii with rengi or byakuya.

Black butler.... come on sebby and ciel.

Well.. from Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian x Ciel of course ù.ù and William x Grell :D

From Kuroko no Basuke, Kagami x Kuroko! *^*

From Detective Conan, Heiji x Shinichi. (Yeah, I found yaoi in DC too XD)

From Free!, Rin x Haru

Aaand.. at the moment, I can't remember others °-°"

Currently, I love Eremin (Eren x Armin). I ship this pairing with every inch of my soul. It's just cute and awesome and UGH, I can't even express in words how much I love this pairing. I wish more people wrote for it, though. IT'S SO FUDGING CUTE.

YES FELLOW EREMIN SHIPPER!!!!!!!!

isn't it so cute? i love the sweetness and romance in it, i love their devotion! the book scene, eren looking NOT at the book but at armin's eyes, he sees the stars in them, and how charmed he is, god. his absolute confidence in armin's plans! armin on his bed!! armin waking him up when no one else can!! hand-holding!!! and i also love the more teasingly acidic parts of it, i love than armin casually says eren looks like a criminal, how eren just talk about armin's vicious, underhanded tactics lol.

i even love the hints of a storm brewing on the horizon, if a certain interview is to be believed. it just adds more nuance to their relationship.

it's just!! there's so much!! in eremin! why... why isn't it popular... why did the anime cut their intimate scenes... so much why...