∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 9th of July 2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 9th of July,2012」

If you see yourself from above when dead,

when your story has ended and people stand by your grave.

Can ''life'' show you,who are your real friends?

Or can ''death'' do better?

My own answer,

It doesn't really matter.

It doesn't matter how many will come.

What will matter to me is

how many will remember to come again in ten years.

I guess,it's easier to talk when haven't faced it yet,

but ''life'' shows real opponents,

ironically,''death'' shows friends.

Yes,my answer is - yes.

''Death'' can do better.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karin

• yojichan

• Jin.

• BRIDGET

Top Posters In This Topic

For me... life will!

I sincerily hope when i'm dead, people move on.

They might remember me, yes(i hope so xD)occasionaly, but i want them not to mourn me forever.

But i don't believe messuring the people who remember me after i'm dead are my true friends.

I lived, what i had to live, and when my life is over, i just hope all that crossed paths with me to say their last goodbyes, cry or laugh, whatever makes them feel better, and then let me go.

I don't know if, hell or heaven, souls and ghosts or whatever exist, but if they do i'll be there always watching them. For those who remember me, and for those who don't.

If they were there for me, in any time of my life when i needed them, then i'll be watching over them too even if they don't remember me anymore.

I don't really know if i'm writting this down correctly, but that's what i think...

When we're dead, we're dead.

God knows if we'll be able to notice anything else after we die.

We have those people around us now... not after we're dead. I'd better know their friendship now, than when i'm dead since i won't be able to do nothing about it.

I have dreamed tons of times, seeing myself dead watching everyone cry. It hurts me allot, if I see someone I love or like to burst in tears. But when you are dead, you can see how many people can feel sad, depressed and more feelings because I am dead. When you are alive, you won't expect allot from some people or friends.

If we look at teenagers or elder people, how much they get bullied. But when they disappear thanks to suicide. The one who bullied feel regret, and slowly suffer from pain, either the most would cry for what they done.

Death is a punch in the face, a painful punch. It gives allot of feelings, when given.

Also for me, death.

Cicero said "the dead will live in the alives' memory", so when dead and watching them from above, just knowing they think about me and smile, will be enough, since only those who love you will think about you and remember you.

On the other hand, I'd like to feel their friendship while I'm able to smile back at them and thank them their true friendship, not those who laugh or joke with you, but those who know when to wipe your tears.

So can I chose both?

It's hard to choose. I hope I can understand which are my real friends while I'm still alive. It would be really sad to realize that only after I'm dead.

So, I will choose life will.

I choose life.

I dunno what it's like to actually die even if I've come close to it and even tempted it several times in the past.

Being alive already reveals a lot of things from the people you meet and who stays and goes away.

People who mattered and those who don't give a rat's ass what happens to you.

It's all there..it's happening constantly.

You don't have to die...even coming close to it, you can already pretty much tell who will be there who will see you till the end. And that to me is all that matters.

Whatever happens after I am gone is something that the ones left behind will have to deal with.

For me I think life; when I die people will be there (I think) just to feel better of themselves and probably say nice things about me which they don't really even mean. Why wait till I am dead to show me all that love?