Immoral Darkness

R.I.O

Immoral_Darkness.jpg

Title:Immoral Darkness

Original name: Fudoutoku na Yami (Novel)

Manga ALT. names: 不道徳な闇, Fudoutokuna Yami, Immoral Darkness

Written by: Matsuda Miya

Drawn by: JISSOJI Yukariko

Original run: 2006

Description: One day after school, high school student Meguru Shina is ravished in the train station bathroom by Sasakawa, his math teacher. Usually Sasakawa deceives the world with his slightly dirty white coat and teacher's mask, but in reality he is a man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Starved for love but unable to reveal his weakness due to his own pride, Shina is drawn in by Sasakawa's sweet words and pleasing techniques. Shina is trapped by sexual desire. Sasakawa burns with jealousy. The two fall deep into the darkness of a corrupting love...

(Source: JUNE)

Manga-type: Manga

Published by: Taiyou Tosho

Group(s) Scanlating: N/A

Completely Scanlated: Yes

Completely Translated: Yes

Genres: Drama

Categories: Rape, Gigolo, Teacher-Student

Main Characters: Shina, Sasakawa

Recommendations: The Guilty Verdict, Prisoner, Love Cafe?, Koi no Ori Mitsu no Kusari

Download Immoral Darkness Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• angello

• GuisardRyu

• BRIDGET

• eri kun

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this novel is not exactly my cup of tea. i found the premise altogether lacking, as well as the ending.

perhaps it is only realistic in the way that broken people are easily blinded when showed the least bit of affection.

i feel that there's no sufficient resolution to the questions posed in the novel even though these questions were the driving part of the story. if you expect a well-developed plot and characters, maybe this novel is not for you. if you don't like rapey scenes and mentally weak MCs, this novel isn't for you either. all in all, this novel gave me the feeling of a bad breakup. lol.

still, the smut was pretty detailed in comparison to others i've read. and there's a lot of it. so if you're okay with everything written above so far, this novel may turn out to be something enjoyable.

much thanks to the uploader! :Ddd

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...