Korean Movie - Two Weddings And a Funeral

blackstar202

this movie looks really cool. I am waiting for this. Everybody, if you guys find it somewhere, please upload it. Thank you so much!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• blackstar202

• chiakaiyuki

• dramafan123

This sounds good! I'll keep an eye out, though it'll be a while yet before it'll be available for download.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This site is for downloading the movie with 2.4GB not the subtitles and it's in vietnamese, so many of us won't understand how to move in the particular site. Do you have any other suggestion?

This site is for downloading the movie with 2.4GB not the subtitles and it's in vietnamese, so many of us won't understand how to move in the particular site. Do you have any other suggestion?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
are eng subs. It's only a first draft, so they aren't very good. Maybe you will be able to make more sense out of them than I did. :p

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
are eng subs. It's only a first draft, so they aren't very good. Maybe you will be able to make more sense out of them than I did. :p

thnx dude....finally i found it....

• 3 weeks later...

Been looking for this one as well!! Its got to be out there somewhere ... I know someone who watched the raw and she said the ending is not to be expected..

Korean title is 두 번의 결혼식과 한 번의 장례식 (두.결.한.장 for short)

• 4 weeks later...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE! I watched it last year without subs because I couldn't really wait and even though I barely understood anything, it was super beautiful and touching! I tried searching for it again for a rewatch and luckily, I found the subbed one!

It's amazing. Nothing more to say.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...