∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 2nd of July ,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 2nd of July,2012」

If today is the end of the world

and you are stuck to live it to an end

with your love rival,

is it an opportunity to screw their mind

and show them that you are better than them

or you'd like to get to know them

in your last hours?

My own answer,

I guess I will get to know them,still

putting a distance.

The very last minute I will handshake them,

if they were worth it and will tell them that

it was nice to have them as my rival.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Belita

• shirotsuki

• lisa

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting question! I'd get to know them as well, but I can't deny I'd be still somehow moody and couldn't treat them as a friend, maybe my jealous nature. :D If I'd come to realize they are smart, kind and how I'd say, they are worth it, I'd end my living in the world with a bit of positive feelings for my rival as well. :)

I don't have rivals...but if I did have one...

Yes, I would get to know them(even though I'd probably know a lot about them already. Know thy enemy, as they say), and tell them it's been a good ride being rivals. I know it would have been a intersting rivalry because the person would have been a maverick for me to acknowledge them as my rival.

i would corrupt his mind! :msn_red_fox then make him suffer for all the trouble he gave me bwahahahahaha!!! 9onion4 after all there's no such thing as sympathy :leaf20:

Though I'm very jealous, I've never considered anyone as my love rival, but supposing I would have one, I'd get to know them. For some reason I'm friendly even with the prsons I'm jealous of, from a reason or another, so, with my rival, I'd be the same. I think we'd have a nice talk, unless he/she would refue talking to me lol

I actually suffered that on my own skin... but only wasn't the end of the world, and i was...the rival?! I guess :D

I met the person who was after the one who's now my husband, while we just started dating.

They were actually like...not friends but they knew each other, and they talked to each other.

My husband knew she like him. But he couldn't reciprocrate her feelings.

And...well it was messy at first. I am a very, very jealous person in my own way.

I don't freak out, i don't scream, i don't nag...but i can be, very, very, very mean, if i get really jealous. :p

The person in question had a very serious thing about my husband, boyfriend at the time, and once we met at a bar we used to go quite frequently...

You could say it was the usual hang out of our group of friends, we still go there now.

Well going straight to the point.

That night was one of the nights we went there, we drank like usual which was a lot, and she was all over our group of friends, nagging(in my point of view) and making herself like she was the "man"...well you know, making herself look "awsome", and that started messing with my nerves...seriously!

So i grabbed her arm, pulled her into a corner so we could have a little chat. :p

Well my budds, who saw all the mess just went to the other side and pretended like nothing was going on.

Including my husband. So i started giving her a piece of my mind, and all the why's and what the hell's...

But surprisingly, that night i ended up, drinking with her, talking with her and not beating the shit out of her how i thought it would turn out to be.

She was...well, she was a bit cocky, but she was a really nice person.

She just loved someone who already had someone.

Besides, i could actually sympathise with her because, she liked him already before i even met him.

So i was actually the one who stole him from her, in a certain point of view. >_>

When i realized that, and beside the fact that she was actually nice, and cool to talk to, all my way of seeing things changed dramaticaly.

So yeah... if i face my love rival(again, no please xD) at the end of the world, if she allowed me to, i would try to know her and understand her, because well... i could be in her shows, and she just loves the same person i do, so why would i judge her without knowing her...we're both in love, right?!

• Like 1

this is very interesting...

i never had a love rival so... it's hard for me to imagine the situation...

i think i would end up explaining myself and my feelings to that person! ^^'' i would tell her how much i love the person we were "fighting" over and i would also explain all the feelings she made me go through... as in jealousy, anger, sadness...

i would also like to hear what she felt about me and all...

in the end i would like to know her better! try to find a way to understand eachother...

bc i don't want to be mad at anyone if it's the end of the world! :p and i always want to hear what others have to say... my opinion is not the only one that matters...

Since we are going to die anyways, there's no point on continuing our animosity, so I guess I would try to get to know them, just a little. But I don't think we'd become friends or anything like that...

I've never have or considered myself a love rival. I'm not a jealous person, I mean, not in general. I think that I wouldn't be able to spend my last hour of life being mean with any human being, so I bet that person and I would expend that hour talking about the object of our love and I'm sure that I would end thinking that they deserve that person's love more than me....

It's a difficult question. I don't know, cause I'm usually jealous if I like someone. XD

Since it would be the end of the world, I think i would try to know that love rival better and try to forget about my feelings for them. I think we would end up talking about the person we both love.

But if we would have to die anyway, at least to do it without being mad at each other.

• 1 month later...

Today is the end of the world and at this point I don't have the luxury to care who I am with. The only thing to do is to keep praying and I will strongly encourage this person to pray with me. If this person refuses to do so and opts to run around freaking out and wasting my time...I will let them be. Right now, all I really care about is myself.