Naruto: A KibaNaru story with litte bit hint of GaaNaru

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Summary: Naruto is 18 years Old boy so is now junin and is step forward to become sixt hokage and have

rencently come over his deeprison of to lost Sakura to Sasuke his bestfriend and have rencently realished at he have feelings for his bestfriend Kiba but he have big crusch on his third bestfriend Gaara to, so What is Naruto going to do? Is he going to try to go out whit Kiba or Gaara and does Kiba have feelings for Naruto, What about Gaara does he have feelings for Naruto? You for Get all this answer in this story, KibaNaru whit Litte bit hint of GaaNaru.

Author's note: This is my first fanfic story and i hope somebody whould read it, i cant promise it whould be good but i shall try my best through, and this fanfic story is about KibaNaru whit Litte bit hint of GaaNaru, so i hope anybody whould enjoy this one, happy reading,

---------------------------

(Chapter one A mission whit Kiba)

The whas normal day in Konoha villiage and Naruto whas walking around the street nothing to do, after he walked for awahile he so Kiba talking to his teamate Hinata and Shino so he walked torwards Them and said" good evning Kiba,Hinata and Shino, how are there doing?" he asked and both Kiba,Hinata and Shino said" we are doing good Naruto, How are you doing?" Naruto answert" im doing very good, bored ass hell since we havet any mission for awahile" both Kiba,Hinata and Shino whas enig whit Naruto about that, after They talked for awahile, They so Shisune walked torwards Them and both Naruto,Kiba,Hinata and Shino said" Hello Shisune, What are you doing here?" They asked and Shisune answert" Tsunade Whant to talk to Kiba and Naruto about a mission, so can Naruto and Kiba come whit me" she said so on both Kiba and Naruto. Both Naruto and Kiba so on whit eashoter and said to Shisune" sure we are coming Shisune" and They said goodbye to Hinata and Shino and walked whit Shisune to Tsunades office and after some time They come fram to Tsunades office and knoket on the door and Tsunade said" who is it?" she asked and Shisune said it whas her whit Kiba and Naruto and Tsunade lot Them in and both Shisune, Kiba and Naruto walked in and Kiba so on Tsunade and said" What is our mission lady Tsunade?" Kiba asked and Tsunade answert" our mission is to walk to Suna villiage and hjelp Them whit Their bandits problem and hjelp Them Whit something Else to hjelp whit, Ask Gaara for more information, is that understod?" she asked and both Kiba and Naruto answert" yes thats is understod Lady Tsunade" and Tsunade said" thats good, there can leave after talked to me, is thats alright Kiba and Naruto?" she asked and both Kiba and Naruto nodded whit Their head and walked ut of Tsunades office and do themself ready for Their mission and Naruto so on Kiba and said" so Kiba are you ready for this mission?" Naruto asked and Kiba answer" of course im ready for this mission, so lest walk home, pack our things and meet outside of Konoha gate" Naruto said" thats good to me Kiba, we talks lates outside of konoha gate then" he said and said goodbye to Kiba and walked back home for to do himself ready for his mission whit Kiba and some hours later he sto outside of konoha gate waited on Kiba and finnaly after sometime he so Kiba and said" there you are Kiba, Your are late" and Kiba answert" sorry about that Naruto my siste hold me up so because of that im late" and Naruto said it whas alright and They walked torwards Suna villiage.

This whas my first fanfic and i hope it whas good, Chapter two is up soon, i promise there that, to next time then

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

This is my next chapter of A KibaNaru story whit litte bit hint of GaaNaru, I hope you enjoy it.

(Chapter two, Gaaras confession and Kibas mixed feelings)

The have got three days and Naruto and Kiba whas fram to Suna villiage and they meet both Temari, Kankuro and Baki and Temari so Naruto and Kiba come mot them and said'' welcommen to Suna villiage Naruto and Kiba'' and both Naruto and Kiba said'' thank you very much Temari'' and Baki start talking'' Thank you very much Naruto and Kiba for to whant to hjelp ous whit our problem'' he said and Naruto answert'' no problem Baki, we are very happy for to hjelp there'' he said and Temari said'' Now la ous walk to Gaara'' she said and both Naruto and Kiba nodded and they walked torwards Gaaras offie and after some minut they come fram to Gaaras office and Temari knoket on the door and Gaara answert'' who is it'' and Temari answert'' its me Temari, Kankuro, Baki, Naruto and Kiba'' and Gaara said'' okey there can come in'' and Temari,Kankuro,Baki,Naruto and Kiba walked in and Gaara rais himself up and walked torwards Naruto and hugged him and said'' welcoomen again Naruto and its long time since we have see easchother now, how are you doing?'' he asked and Naruto answert back'' thank you Gaara and is nice to see you again to, and im doing very good'' and Gaara answert back'' thats good to hear'' and he so on Kiba and said'' and welcoomen to Suna Kiba'' and Kiba answert back'' thank you Gaara'' and Gaara so on both Naruto and Kiba and said'' im very happy to have you both here, we really need your hjelp right now'' he said walked back to his chair and sat himself down and Kiba so on Gaara and asked'' what is your bandit problem'' and Gaara answert'' well you see all happend 1 months agao, they come when the whas night and kidnapp children and claim we gave them money and whis we didnt give them money, they whould kill children and we gave them some money but they whould still not give back children and all parents in this villiage start to worry and we need your hjelp to rescue them, so whould there hjelp ous'' Gaara asked and both Naruto and Kiba answert'' of course we whould hjelp'' and Gaara answert back'' thats good, we start our plan next day. the start to be late, Temari follow there to theres room'' and Naruto, kiba said'' thats good then, we talks more later Gaara'' and both Temari,Kankuro,Baki,Naruto and Kiba walked out of Gaaras office and Temari so on Naruto and Kiba and said'' well la me follow to theres room then'' she said and start walking whit Kiba and Naruto beside of her and after some minute, she stopet beside of a door so whas beside off Gaaras room and she said'' well Naruto here is your room'' and Naruto opendt door his room and walked in and Temari so on Kiba and said'' well then Kiba thats your next room'' she said and start walking whit Kiba beside of her and they stopet to a door so whas beside of Narutos room and Temari said'' this is your room'' and Kiba opendt the door to his room and walked in and Temari said'' i guess thats whas all, im coming again when the are dinner time, we talks more then'' she said and walked away, Some hours late the whas dinner time and both Naruto and Kiba sat himself down whit everyone and they start to eat and after some minute they whas finish to eat and they said good night to eashother and both Naruto and kiba walked to their room and la himself to sleep,

~Some days later~

The have got some days since Naruto and Kiba whit Temari and Kankuro resue the children and all the children whas whit their parents. The whas late evning and Naruto walked to Gaaras office and knoket on the door and Gaara said'' who is ut?'' he asked and Naruto answert'' its me Naruto'' and Gaara lot Naruto come in and Naruto opendt the door and walked in and said'' you whant to tell me something Gaara'' he asked and Gaara rais himself up fram the stair and walked torwards Naruto and said'' well Naruto is something i have whanted to tell you for long time but havet a courage for to do so, But now have i courage for it and the i whant to tell you is at im in love whit you Naruto and i hope you whant to go out whit me?'' he asked and Naruto start thinking'What Gaara loves me, do i love him back, im not sure but i have feelings for him for a while now but i love Kiba to but i dont think Kiba loves me back' Naruto so on Gaara and said'' Sure i whould love to go out whit you Gaara'' and Gaara so on Naruto and said'' really Naruto, im so happy at you whant to go out whit me, Do you whant have our first date tomorrow?'' he asked and Naruto answert back'' sure thats good to me Gaara'' and Gaara answert back'' thats good Naruto, the start to be late so we for talk more tomorrow, Godnight Naruto and I love you'' he said walked torwards Naruto kissed him and Naruto kissed back and after some minut they stopet kissing and Naruto so on Gaara and said'' yes goodnight Gaara we talks more tomorrow and i love you to'' he said, the they did know whas that Kiba overherd them and start thinking' what Gaara loves Naruto and Naruto loves Gaara back i cant belive it, but wait why does i care about who Naruto loves thats have nothing whit me to do and why does i suddenly feel jelous torwards Gaara, does i love Naruto, Ahh i dont know what do anymore, I guess i for talk to Hana about it when i come back to Konoha'' he said walked back to his room and la himself to sleep and some time after that Naruto walked out of Gaaras office and walked back to his room and la himself to sleep and dreamt about Gaara.

I hope there enyo my Chapter two of this story and Chapter three is coming soon.

This is my Chapter three of A KibaNaru story whit litte bit hint of GaaNaru and i hope you whould like this chapter to, Enjoy reading it

Oh one more thing, This chapter have more GaaNaru and this chapter have lemon scence in it

(Chapter three Naruto and Gaaras first date)

The whas next day and Naruto wake up early and rais himself from the bed and walked to the bathroon for to wash himself. After he wash himself, he walked out of the bathroon for to put some clotches on and after he put clotches on himself, he walked out of his room, after he walked for awaile he so Temari and said'' god morning Temari, have you sleep good'' and Temari come closer to Naruto and said'' god morning Naruto, your wake up early today and im have sleep good, Why did you wake up early?'' she asked and Naruto answert back'' i dont know, i just wake up early thats all, And is Gaara wake?'' Naruto asked and Temari answert'' Yes Gaara is awake, he is in his office, whis you whant to talk to him'' and Naruto answert back'' thank you Temari, we talk more laters'' he said and Temari said'' yes we talk more later Naruto'' she said godbye to Naruto and walked away, Naruto said godbye to Temäri and walked to Gaaras office and knoket on the door and Gaara said'' who is it?'' he asked and Naruto said'' its me Naruto can i come in?'' he asked and Gaara said'' of course you can come in'' and Naruto walked in and he walked torwards Gaara and said'' god morning Gaara, How are you doing?'' he asked and Gaara said'' im doing good now when i get to see you Naruto''he said rais himself up from the stair and walked torwards Naruto kissed him on the lips and Naruto kissed back and after for awaile they stopet kissing and Naruto bluched and so on Gaara and said'' thats whas good morning kiss Gaara'' and Gaara bluched and said'' yes it whas good morning kiss and Naruto i love you'' And Naruto answert'' I love you to Gaara and Gaara when are we going to have our first date?'' and Gaara answert'' Im we can have our date later evning, Is still early for our date, What do you say about that?'' he said and Naruto answert back''thats sund good to me, im going to walk back to my room, talks more later Gaara'' and Gaara answert back'' okey Naruto we talk more laters'' and Naruto walked out of the office and walked back to his room.

Im going to skip trough the date part

~Laters in the evning~

Naruto whas in his room and make himself ready for his and Gaaras first date, after for awaile he whas ready and walked out of his room and walked out of the house and walked down the stairs and walked torwards Gaara and Said'' hello Gaara, Im hope im not to late for our date'' and Gaara answert back'' No your not late for our date'' Naruto smiled and said'' thats good then, lets start our date then'' And Gaara nodded, They walked aroud Suna villiage, They sat himself to eat and after they whas finish to eat Gaara said'' Naruto lets go back to my room'' And Naruto so on Gaara whit confused face and Said'' why shall go back to your room?'' Naruto asked and Gaara answert back'' You for see when we are there'' And Naruto nodded and they walked out of the resturant and walked torwards Gaaras room and after some time they whas now outside of Gaaras room and they walked in and Gaara so on Naruto and said'' Naruto take your clotches off'' And Naruto asked why and Gaara said'' just do it'' And Naruto tok his clotches off and Gaara said'' good now la you down on my bed'' And Naruto nodded and La himself on Gaaras bed and Gaara tok his clotches off and Walked torwards Naruto and kissed him on the lips.

Okey everyone here is the lemon part enjoy it

~Lemon part~

Gaara kissed Naruto on the lips and Naruto kissed back and after sometime they stopet kissing and Naruto so on Gaara whit bluch covret his face and said'' Gaara what are you doing?'' he asked and Gaara answert back'' im going fuck you'' And Naruto smirked and said''oh no thats my work'' he said and rais himself up from the bed and La Gaara on the bed and start kissing him and Gaara kissed back after sometime they stopet kissing and Gaara said'' thats good to me, Just fuck me Naruto im yours'' And Naruto smiled and Start kissng Gaara again and start moving his tounge inside Gaaras mouth and after for awaile Naruto stopet kissing Gaara and he start to lick Gaara on his neck, his nipples and moved to his stomace and licked it And Gaara moand very loud when Naruto licked his neck, his nipples and his stomace and Naruto enjoyd hear Gaaras beutifull Moand and he moved to Gaaras hard dick and Said'' Oh Gaara your already hard of me just licked you'' And Gaara said'' ahh ahh just shut up and fuck me already'' he said and Naruto smiled and said'' your whis is my command'' and he start to lick Gaaras dick before he start suck Gaaras dick up and down in high speed and Gaara moand very loudly'' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Naruto thats so good, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Naruto im coming'' And Naruto stopet suking Gaaras dick and So on Gaara and said'' so just come then'' he said start to suck Gaaras dick again and Gaara moand very loudly'' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Naruto im coming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' he said comet in Narutos mouth and Naruto swallowd Gaaras Come and Naruto kissed Gaara and put one of his fingre inside Gaaras hole and he start to put his second finger inside Gaara and he start put his Third finger inside Gaara and Gaara moand very loud when he feelt Naruto's fingre inside him. After some minut Naruto stopet kissing Gaara and tok his finger out of Gaara and licked it and he so on Gaara and said'' Gaara can i put it in now?'' and Gaara answet'' ahh ahh yes you can put it in, Just fuck me already, I whant you so bad'' Naruto smiled and said'' your whis is my command'' he said put his dick slowly inside Gaara before he start trusting inside him and Gaara moand very loud'' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Naruto fuck me harder, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' Naruto smilded and trustetd harder and deepere inside Gaara and Gaara moand very loud'' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes is so good ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' Naruto so on Gaara and said'' ahhhhhh ahh is so good inside you Gaara'' and Gaara moand very loud'' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Naruto im coming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' Naruto answert'' ahhhhhhhh thats good lets come together then, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh'' Gaara moand very loud when he comet and Naruto scremet Gaaras name Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaara when he comet inside Gaara and la himself on Gaara and said'' thats whas amasing''and Gaara said'' yes thats whas very amasing Naruto, I love you'' and Naruto answert back'' I love you to Gaara'' he said before he falt to sleep.

I hopter liked this chapter and i hopet there liked the lemon part of this story, Chapter Four is up soon, Look forward to it.

Thank you for that KibaNaru that betyd very much to me, Since i whas very nervous for the lemon secne think it whas good or not, So thank you for you loved my lemon part and of course my story, im going to continue my story tomorrow, Whis you have question about my story just ask and whis you have suggestion so whould i love to hear it.