∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 18th - 25th of June,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

Due to real life issues

I couldn't post any weekly questions,

so I will catch up with two questions now.

Hopefully people still remember the thread,lol.

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 18th of June,2012」

If one day you wake up,being 30 years old.

Suddenly you get to know you are a successful (wo)man,

in brief,rich. The very first sum you get to spend,

what would it be on?

My own answer,

Well,I'd definitely buy a new laptop,LMAO.

And a graphic tablet.

Monday's Question 「 25th of June,2012」

If you could give a new name to our planet ''Earth'',

how would you name it?

My own answer,

I'd go for something symbolic,

but at the same time with my own meaning.

From the words ''fate'' and ''hopes'',

I'll name it ''Tepes''.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• tuti

• nicicia

• diniasa

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer to Monday's 18th Question

Oh damn.... -__-

I'm already 30 and i'm not rich...that's really disappointing xD

However, if when i reach 30(since there's still 2 months to go) and i get rich...

I would definitely buy an all over the world trip... *__*

I wouldn't be available for at least 3 years xD

(i would miss, alot of people and a lot of things, but i would catch the times i wish i'd go but couldn't) :)

Answer to Monday's 25th Question

I would go for "Life"...

I actually like the portuguese word for life very much... (Vida)

So why not >_>

I don't know if there's really any sort of life out there, but ours is full of it for sure :p

Monday 18th:

Well, if I was 30 and rich, I'd probably already own a house, and a property, so I guess I wouldn't need to buy that XD

So, I would probably travel, buy a motor home with room for horses in the back. If I didn't already own a horse, I would buy one. And I'd go traveling around the country with my horse and ride in the mountains.

Monday 25th

As a Doctor Who fan, you'd think I would be ready to answer a question like this in a heartbeat, but no. It's not that simple.

Maybe Vita. It is Latin and means life. So it's a bit similar to Belita's answer.

Or maybe Terra, which means land or earth. It is actually a name of a Roman goddess.

Another name for the Earth is Tellus, which is from greek mythology. Another good name which is from greek mythology is Gaia, or Gaea, which means Mother Earth. Gaia was another godess, born from Chaos, the void of emptiness in the universe.

Monday 18th :

well my 30 in front of my eyes :p, i already have my own house and my own vehicle,

and everything i need at home. and my next plan is i will buy rice field (:

Monday 25th :

If I can change the name of Earth i will replace it with the name of the Hima which means mist, which is taken from Sanskrit. Because in the beginning about 4.6 to 4.7 billion years ago the formation of the sun and other planets including the earth comes from a fog of dust circling the rest of the events bing bang (explosion events), so that the planets have the paths of their own in one area. Around the mid-20th century, some astronomers say that the whole solar system formed jointly by a process called Nebula Hypothesis. The meaning of the nebula are particles called cosmic dust consists of fine solid material sized and shaped gas. The main elements that make up the dust and gas are Netrogen (H) and Helium (He).

Monday 18th:

Hmm I'm already rich so I probably have everything I wanted. -thinks hard- I think I'll just go on a trip around the world and if I'm still single I'll definitely find myself a hubby xD

Monday 25th:

How interesting, a new name for planet Earth. I have to agree with the answers above me, "Life" or anything related to it would be most fitting for our dear planet. :)

Welcome back Saga (:

Monday's question: 18-6

I would spare the money, maybe give some to my parents since they bought loads of shit, example like my graphic laptop and other stuffs. Going to holidays like Japan, pulling my parents with me since we've been actually almost never out of this country, only once in Spain.

Buy guitars, especially guitars and some clothes, but they say money can't make us happy, I'm not sure if I will be happy if I was rich, maybe buy games instead of downloading them, supporting the developers of the games, or supporting my favorite bands...

Monday's question 25-6:

Tepes, if I make it Tepels, it means Nipples in Dutch, I'd call it, Kingdom of... I have no fucking idea xD, Kingdom maybe? I like kingdom's, but I'm not really busy with names.

The weekly questions are back! Yay! :D Welcome back Saga!

Monday's Question 「 18th of June,2012」

If I'd be rich the first sum I'd give would be to some poor people, then I'd support my favorite sites, then I'll buy for myself and my friends some tickets for a vacation in Korea or Japan.

Monday's Question 「 25th of June,2012」

What name I would chose for Earth? I think I would call it Hope.

Monday 18th:

dunno here~

Oh one good idea, i would throw a party for all YO members and this party would be in Japan \^.^/ (ofcourse i would pay everything, fly tickets, hotel etc...)

And Saga a laptop and graphic tablet :D

Monday 25th:

~marionette~

I think that the name speaks for itself, so don't need a explanation.

Monday 18th

can I be 30 and rich on Sunday? loool.. I'd hire a plane to Kiev, loool...

Well...now seriuosly. I'd cancel my bro's mortage. I'd buy a house on the beach. I'd donate to the orgs I usually work with. I'd fulfil some of my friend's dreams and I'd travel to almost every corner of this planet.. skipping the cold ones..hehehe...

Monday 25th

Oh, I'd call it, Esperanza, it's the Spanish word for hope, but it's also a kind of green. Green is the color this planet should have. Or Anagenisi, the greek word for rebirth.

• 2 months later...

At 30, I would spend it on celebrating a private gathering of close friends and family then travel outside of the city.

If I could pick another name for Earth...I really like the Arabic word for it, "Dunya"