Time Is Running Out 1x1 (ying_yang_lover)

tuti

ewon-2548597673.jpg

Name: Eric Becket

Personality: Eric is a very outgoing person, he loves to cook, works as a chef at a very nice restaurant and thinks positive about things in life. (despite all the bad experiences in relationship he had gone through).

-----------------

Looking intensively at the bag of apples in his hands, Eric Becket, carefully scanned for any spoiled apple. After he concluded they were okay to eat he added them into the groceries basket. Eric always took his time whenever he was shopping for food and ingredients, there was nothing he hated the most than paying for something that would rot the following day. He looked at the small electronic tablet in his hand, checking whether he had everything he needed. Once he was sure he had everything, he made his way towards the less busier cashier. The female robot greeted him as it began to scan the products.

---

Placing one groceries bag on the floor, Eric fished for his apartment keycard in his back pocket and opened the door before walking in. Despite its small size, the apartment was perfect for him and his boyfriend. It had all what they needed; one bedroom, a bathroom, a small living room and a kitchen. It was simply perfect for the two of them.

With a sigh, Eric moved into the kitchen to put the things he just bought in place and couldn't help let his mind wander in thoughts of the past. Before he met his boyfriend he had gone out with four different guys, unfortunately they never lasted more than four months. They always ended up choosing a woman over him, simply because they could have children. Procreation was vital in this world, seeing how women over being out numbered by men. It wasn't like Eric himself wouldn't like to have kids of his own, but he knew he could never sleep with a woman, he just couldn't.

Pushing does negative thoughts aside, a smile appeared on his cute boyish face as he began to cook dinner. He loved cooking and so after he finished high school he went abroad to study the arts of cooking, right now he was working as the chef of a high class restaurant. One of the few that hired humans instead of robots. But no matter how much he loved cooking, there was nothing like the feeling he had whenever he prepared something for his lover. It was such a wonderful feeling; it made him really happy to cook delicious food for the one he loved, it was as if he was expressing his love through his food.

He looked at the clock on the kitchen wall and calculated the time his boyfriend will be at home from work and got down to business. They've been living together for four years now; he was Eric's longest relationship and to be honest Eric felt truly loved. But he just couldn't shake that fear that one day he might leave him for a woman to carry on the duty of procreation...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

274361.jpg

Name: Vincent Black

Personality: Despite his cold appearance he is a very sweet and caring man who would do anything to protect anybody from harms way. He could have ever be cold and ruthless but he is like that when he is on the job. (He is a very high ranking policeman who gives orders and see things done himself. He loves the thrill of chasing down the people who have been in the wrong.)

Vincent was running down the street chasing the man who stole from the bank. His gun was set on paralyze (it can leave a person un-moving for quite a while.). "Stop thief!" He shouted out before the man he was chasing turned around and fired his own gun. He dodge gracefully out of the way and was getting worried that he might hit somebody. "Haha! Next time it won't miss Officer Black!" The cocked his gun again that was until he was hit. The man dropped his gun and the bag of money falling down to the ground un-moving.

"Hn... Looks like I didn't miss..." He placed the safety on and placed his gun back in his hip holster. He walked over to the man and used his black booted foot to turn the man over. He then bent down and took out his laser handcuffs. He picked the man up and held him up right knowing for a fact that the man could not move. His team pulled their hovering small looking police car up to the side of the side walk. The roof of the car popped up and one of his men hopped out of the car and walked towards him.

"Wow Sir! You did it again! That's the sixteenth one this month!" The man said in an admiring kind of way which caused the young police man to laugh and hand the criminal over while two men picked up the dropped items. "Yeah well... I have to kept this place safe from criminal's like this!" He pushed up his glasses before he looked down at his watch which was kind of old and not the high tech one's that they had out now. "Oh I have to head home! And my shift just ended too... Well men I bid you all a farewell...." With that said and done he took off running towards the train station.

---------------------------

After a half hour being on the train he was finally home. He was about to use his own key card but saw the green light on telling him that the door was unlocked, he gave a small smile at that and shook his head. He opened the door and closed it behind him taking in the wonderful smells of his beloveds cooking. "Honey I'm home~" He let out a laugh as he walked towards the kitchen his his form fitting police outfit. He knew his lover liked seeing him in his uniform he had told him many times before that he was one hell of a looking policeman.

He walked up to the smaller man and hugged him from behind kissing his cheek in a loving kind of way. "Mmm something smells delicious baby..." His voice was low and husky as he whispered that in the mans ear.

Despite the many years of experience with cooking, tonight it took Eric longer than usual to cook a lasagna. It wasn't completely his fault though, he couldn't help it that his mother decided to call him and the two of them engaged in a long conversation; causing Eric to forget to lower the heat of the oven. When he walked back into the kitchen to check on the lasagna after putting his phone away, dinner was ruined. And thus, he had to start all over again. Sometimes he wished he had one of those modern oven that cooked the food automatically, but then it wouldn't be really him the one cooking, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, no matter how fast he tried to prepare dinner on time he knew Vincent would be home any time soon. Just then, he heard the door to their apartment being open and he knew without a doubt it was Vincent.

Normally he would go and greet him at the door but not tonight, he had to finish dinner first! He moved to cut some vegetables when he felt the warm and strong arms of his one and only true love around him. He automatically leaned his face up to meet Vincent's and kiss. "Lasagna, but is not ready yet. Sorry." He said and smiled apologetically a blush on his face from the husky whisper in his ear. No matter how long they've been living together, Vincent still had that kind of effect in him. Nevertheless, right now all he wanted was to give his man a nice delicious meal, he was probably dead tired from work.

"How was work?" He asked as he bended down to take the hot lasagna out from the oven.

Vincent watched him bend over and smirked, he knew he was a big pervert when it came to his lover but he couldn't help it. His small lover had that effect on him. The older man stretched his arms above his head hearing a few cracks making him sigh happily. He walked over towards the refrigerator and took out a can of beer closing the door and opening the can taking a swig. "Well busy as usually... I took down a bank robber today..." He said softly before he took another swig before he sat down at the kitchen table placing the cold can on the table and watched Eric move about the small area.

"My sixteenth criminal that I caught this month..." He laughed lightly leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes for a few minutes. Before he opened them again and took off his glasses rubbing his eyes tiredly. He had been on call and working non-stop. It was putting a toll on the poor man. But he was a cop so he had to be on his toes when a call came in.

"My hero." Eric said with a sweet smile before walking closer to his boyfriend and kissed him lightly on the lips. "But you look so tired, you should ask your boss to give you at least a few days off. " Concern could be heard in Eric's voice but everything that involved his boyfriend in one way or another mattered to Eric. Not only that, Eric couldn't help worry every time about Vincent's safety or whether he'd get hurt one day. Of course, he wasn't going to start bitching about it, he knew how much Vincent loved his job.

A few minutes later dinner was ready. Eric placed a big piece of lasagna to Vincent, companied with a delicious salad. He knew how much Vincent loved to eat. "Be careful, the lasagna is still hot." He warned his handsome boyfriend and placed a smaller portion of the food on his own plate. "Oh right, my mother called today, she sends her regards." He chatted as he sat down on the small dinning table.

When Eric came out of the closet at a very young age, his mother was devastated and broken hearted. Eric was her only son and him being gay meant the family name would end with him. Thankfully, after some time passed by she learned to accept and love her only son they way he is.

The young cop was about to dig in but stopped and smiled softly at him. "Ah tell her I said thank you the next time she calls..." He said before he dug into his food. Vincent could eat and eat without gaining any pounds what so ever. "Mm... Delicious as always baby!" He chuckled lightly before he moved onto his salad, just then his phone started to ring which caused him to sigh and place his fork down and grab his phone from his pocket. Once he had it out he flipped it up and pressed a button that made a small hologram appear before him and it was of a young male cop who was on his team.

"Sir do you think you can come down to HQ? We kind of need your help right about now!" The man said, panic in his voice. Vincent sighed and gave the man a stern look. "Look I'm busy.. And you do realize I'm not the only one you can call right?" His voice was harsh and cold, making the man gulp and scratch his cheek lightly. "Y-Y-Yes I know that... But S-" The bluish black haired man glared harshly at him. "No! Get somebody else to do it this time! I'm busy having dinner with my lover! And it's the first time in 2 weeks that I get to finally have dinner with him... So good bye!" He hung up and placed his phone back in his pocket.

His once happy mood was now sour. He pushed his plate away and stood up picking up his glasses that were on the table and placing them back on. "I'll be right back..." He spoke lowly before he walked towards the bathroom to wash his face.

• Like 1

“Thank you honey.” He said blushing a little, it made him happy to know that his lover appreciated his food since he always made with all his heart in it. All he wanted to do was to please Vincent in anyway possible. After taking the first bite, Eric knew despite the delay, the lasagna tasted really good.

He was about to tell him about his day when the sound of the phone broke the silent, disturbing their dinner. Even though the call broke his spirit and his happy mood Eric was used to it. It wasn’t the first time that Vincent was suddenly called for whatever they needed him for. He didn’t want to complain about it and cling to Vincent to stay with him, even though a part of him longed for that.

He silently placed his fork down and left the table before walking into the bathroom. He stood behind his tall boyfriend and hugged him tightly. “If you have to go, then go. Don’t worry about me.” He said kissing Vincent’s cheek. “Tomorrow is my day off; so I’ll be waiting up for you tonight.” He said with a cheerful smile wanting to erase his lover’s bitter mood.

Vincent froze and sighed as he turned off the water and grabbed a washcloth drying off his face. He then turned around in his small lovers arms and bent down giving him a soft and sweet kiss on his lips. "Eric I already said no to them... Besides I need a brake from work anyways..." The young cop said after he broke the kiss. He placed one hand on his lovers cheek and kissed him again this time more passionate. He wrapped his free arm around his lover pulling him closer to his body. He opened his mouth and used his tongue to trace the smaller males lower lip groaning lowly as he did so.

Right now all he wanted to do was ravish his lover and his body. He grounded his hips into his lovers lower stomach groaning even more.

Eric moaned softly as Vincent tongue played with his lower lip, he opened his own mouth letting their wet and hungry tongues meet. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the amazing sensation of their tongues together fighting for dominion. A content sigh escape Eric's lips as Vincent pressed their bodies closer making his skin go on fire; eager to feel more of his boyfriend. It'd been too long since they last were this intimate and to be honest, Eric's body couldn't take it anymore.

As their kiss deepened Eric pulled Vincent's shirt off eager to touch his boyfriend's strong and muscular chest.

Vincent growled lowly when he felt the cool air hit his warm chest and arms, he pulled away from Eric for a few minutes so that he could take of his own shirt. He ruffly took off the smaller males shirt causing a few buttons to pop off. Right now he really didn't care if he ruined his shirt or not. All that matter was getting the other naked. He then kissed Eric's neck licking and sucking it while one of his hands moved down to rub his lover's growing erection. He then bit slightly hard on his neck.

Eric gasped at Vincent's roughness, not that he wanted to complain. He loved it when Vincent acted eager and hungry for him, it made him feel desirable and sexy. "Ah!" He moaned as Vincent bit on his neck while touching his erection through the clothes, the bite was a little bit painful which only increased Eric's horniness. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to lay there and let Vincent be the only one giving pleasure, as a man, Eric too wanted to be dominant (sometimes).

He chewed on his bottom lip as if to control his hunger, but it was a failed attempt. He quickly moved from Vincent's embrace just a little bit, and slowly ran his hands over Vincent's chest and stomach. Eric then licked his suddenly dry lips before running the tip of his tongue from Vincent's chest all the way down to his bellybutton. Without giving Vincent any time to react, he quickly pulled the man's pants down, revealing his lovers huge erection. Vincent was quite muscular down there as well...

He then placed one of his hands on Vincent's hip as he went on his knees, his face only inches apart from his lovers long staff. He lightly and tenderly kissed the tip then licked it up and down before he inserted it as far as he could in his mouth.

Vincent's head flew back in pleasure as he let out a soft growl, this was one of the reason's why he loved his lover. His other reason was just for the man himself. But right now all he was focusing on was Eric's hot moist mouth being around his member. He lifted his hand up and ran his finger's through his lovers hair. He then started to move his hips in a slow thrusting motion. "Mmm... You like sucking me don't you?" His voice was low and husky, filled with lust, want, and love. Oh dear god... He wanted Eric so badly right now... So he increased his thrusting motion slightly.

"You know you love having me in your mouth don't you baby?" He growled seductively as he started to move his lovers head up and down his member.

Eric's face turned a deep shade of red as he sucked hard on Vincent's long penis, his own little buddy was feeling quite excited as well; so with his free hand, he reached down and unzipped his pants and rubbed himself while he sucked and licked Vincent's manhood eagerly.

Hearing Vincent talk dirty to him made Eric feel extremely hot about what he was doing, he looked up at Vincent's expression and the erotic sight of his lover made Eric feel eager to pleasure him even more. Make him feel so good that he'll only stay with him forever. Yes, Eric loved Vincent cock inside of him, actually, he loved everything about Vincent. Of course with his mouth full he couldn't say express it.

Eric closed his eyes as Vincent increased his speed and made him suck faster and harder on his manhood, reaching all the way to the back of his throat. He was feeling so good that his own cum began to drip from his hand and onto the white bathroom floor, yet, his penis was still very much erected - hungry for more.

Vincent hissed slightly when he felt his cock being taken in deeper and he felt it hit the back of his lovers throat. He felt like he was about to cum when he saw Eric touch himself but he pulled him off of him and looked down at him with lust filled eyes. "Bedroom... Now!" He hissed huskily as he grabbed his lover up by his arm and picked him up bridal style and carried him to their room quickly.

As soon as they got there he kicked their door shut and dropped Eric on their bed and took his pants off completely. He then placed his knee on the bed and breathed on his cock before he took it in his mouth and started to suck on it. His tongue working over his head and the underside. He was going to make Eric cum a lot tonight. Oh he was going to make sure that he won't be able to move when tomorrow comes. Oh yes he was going to make sure.

He then pulled away slightly to raise his hand up to Eric's moist mouth. "Suck them... And I promise I'll make you feel good..." He smirked before he continued to lick and suck him.

• Like 1

Eric eagerly accepted Vincent's wet hand and licked his lover's fingers clean like a hungry child. "Ah-ha..Vin~!" He moaned excited as his boyfriend sucked on his erection. No matter how much he wanted to act like the dominant male during their love making; Vincent always managed to break his resolve. He couldn't stand it anymore, he couldn't pretend anymore. He needed Vincent to take him, badly.

"Ah stop." He said as he reluctantly pushed Vincent's face away from his member. "Don't tease me anymore, I want you in here~!" He said turning around revealing his twitching hole to his lover. An expression of lust and want on his face. "Please, give it to me..." He further begged as he perked his ass up wantonly.

Vincent growled lowly in his throat before he got up on his knees and used his left hand to grip Eric's hip holding him there while he used his middle finger to circle his beloved-ed's twitching hole. Teasing him with his finger rubbing around the outside before he entered his finger inside of him, but not all the way. "Tell me what you want baby~" His voice was very husky now and held lust in it as he spoke. He then pushed his finger in deeper and circled it around slowly and in a teasing way before his other finger was poking at his hole.

"I won't know what you want until you tell me baby~" Vincent purred softly as he added the finger that was poking at his lovers entrance. Using both of them to move in and out of him slowly. He wanted to hear his lover beg for his cock. Beg him to take him ruffly.

Eric closed his eyes and automatically moved his hips forward to meet Vincent's long fingers. It was only his fingers but it was enough to make his mind go blank. His lover knew how to please him well. Yet he couldn't help chew on his lower lip, just Vincent's finger was not enough to satisfied his carnal hunger. He knew Vincent wasn't being mean, he loved to play rough and Eric loved it when Vincent acted extra kinky with him.

With no more strength left to resist Vincent's playful games he looked at his handsome boyfriend over his shoulder. "Y-your cock. I want you to push your big hard cock deep inside me and fill me up." He said with glassy begging eyes.

Vincent smirked at those words before he added a third finger, he moved them in and out of Eric quickly. Angling them to hit his lover's prostate, he hit it with his finger's for a few more minutes before he pulled them out and thrusting them back in hitting it dead on. He did that for a few more minutes before he took out his slicked up fingers out of Eric and pumped himself a few times before he took a hold of his cock and pushed the head inside still keeping a firm grip on Eric's hip.

He then felt heat around the head and groaned lowly in his throat. God he couldn't hold back any longer. He then thrust the rest of himself inside of him and closed his eyes panting softly. "Fuck baby! Your so damn tight right now!" His voice was strangled due to the pleasure that was coursing through his body.

Eric was about to protest against Vincent's assaults but the moment his lover's skillful fingers made contact with the right spot his mind became a complete mess. He could no longer think straight nor form any coherent words. It was a delicious torture, he wanted to tell him to stop and give him what he wanted most yet he was feeling so incredibly good that he couldn't find the strength to tell him so.

A gasp escaped Eric's lips a he felt Vincent's penis nudge at his entrance and then his bright eyes opened wide as a sharp pain shot through his back. "Ah!" He moaned loudly. It was painful yet the pleasure he felt having Vincent's big cock inside of him was way stronger. "Oh yeah~!" He further moaned before pulling Vincent's face down closer to his for a passionate kiss.

Vincent kissed him back just as passionately as Eric was. He was fueled by his moans which caused him to start moving slowly, his hips rolled slightly so that his lover could get use to him being inside of him after a very long time. He may have loved his job but he also hated it because it took time away from well doing this and just spending time together with Eric. His movement's slowly sped up, as he started to move out of him slowly but not all the way and then he went back in slowly. He wanted to give his lover ultimate pleasure. His tongue came out of his mouth.

He swiped it across Eric's bottom lip wanting entrance. He wanted to feel as much of him as he could right now. His thumb rubbed his hip as he slowly thrust in and out of him. He could be a very passionate man when he wants to be.

Eager to taste the delicious flavor of his lover's sweet mouth, Eric opened his mouth, allowing Vincent to use his tongue to caress his mouth. Their tongue met in a hungry kiss and Eric didn't mind the thin trail of saliva dropping from the corner of his lips in the least. He reached up to caress the back of Vincent's hair pulling the other face closer to his as he lifted his hips higher to meet with Vincent's thrust. "Ah~! Vin, h-harder -hnn~!" He moaned he pulled from the kiss for air and begged Vincent to push in faster and deeper inside of him.