Beautiful Lie (Kai x Mitsu – Private)

Kai.

Plot: Kenji is not exactly happy about his family’s old traditions especially the one about his arranged marriage, mainly because he has to marry a male. However when his husband to be offers him a deal, will they stay married or will they both go their separate ways after getting what they desire?

----------------------------------------------------------

scaled.php?server=840&filename=rsztumblrm5z5g73k8j1r2z.jpg&res=landing

Name: Iori Narushi

Nickname: Naru

Position: Seme

Personality: Iori comes across as an arrogant, serious and self-centred person. However he has a kind and playful side to him which he only shows to the people he cares about.

Likes: Animals, literature, rain, quiet surroundings, and competition.

Dislikes: Hates to lose, early mornings, Azuma Yuuki, annoying and pushy people.

Biography: From a young age Iori has always been compared to his cousin, Azuma Yuuki in almost everything; education, sports, music, arts and even relationships. Their families franchise hotels, Iori’s father who is the owner is soon to be retiring and wishes for his son to take over. However he has one condition for his son to be married before he takes over his position in the business. If Iori disagree with his father’s condition, his cousin, Azuma may have this opportunity of becoming the owner instead.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• ~Mitsukuni~

tumblr_lwar5iA0Lk1qf9ua6o1_500.jpg?t=1340754787

Name: Sato, Kenji

Nickname: Ken

Position: Uke

Personality: A bright and energetic young soul but is rather stubborn. He is a bit of a prankster and lacks emotional strength, also can’t handle his liquor very well.

Dislikes: the heat, family traditions and gatherings.

Biography: Lives with a very high standard family and is the only son. Due to this his parents want him to follow their footsteps and keep the family’s tradition going however Kenji has his own dream of going abroad and to see the world, so far he has recently finished high school and studies at college now.

Rain fell heavily as the sky is covered in grey. Iori grazed at the window, watching the rain drops racing down the office window, he sighed as he thought about all the paper work he still had to finish. Not wanting to waste any more time, he turned his chair around facing his desk and began to work. All of a sudden the phone started to ring, startling Iori as he wasn’t expecting it and quickly answered it, “Yes…..I understand, tell him I’m on my way to his office now.” After disconnecting the call, Iori sighed again as he got up and headed towards the door.

He lightly knocked on the door; “Come in” said the voice the other side. Iori opened the door to see his father greeting him with a wide smile on his face, “Ah, Naru, glad you can join me, come have a seat” Iori uncomfortably sat down, he was not looking forward to what his father had to say, usually it ended with more work for him to do.

It was already coming up for evening and a young male named Kenji just left from college, he was relieved that classes were over... unfortunately it started raining but luckily for him, he was already wearing a hat.

While Sato was walking along the quiet street, he heard yelling from behind. “Yo Ken!”

The red haired male turned and saw his friends running after him with their hands in the air, how odd… usually his friends wouldn’t do that unless there was something huge going on. Kenji stood there with a grin on his face.

Hey! What up!?” he chuckled lightly and waved at them.

As soon as the boys arrived, panting from all that running Ken had to wait patiently until one of his friends from the group spoke. “You’re not going to believe this… you know that hot chick in Arts class? Well… she’s having a party tonight and we’re fucking invited!! By the way… I think she likes you, how awesome is that!?”

Kenji raised a brow at the other; he couldn’t believe how idiotic this guy was for thinking something like that but for some reason it was also funny and before the young male could say anything a sudden vibration was felt in his pocket, he wondered who could be calling at this time.

Iori’s judgement was right, his father did have more work for him to do expect this wasn’t work that he could just leave in his office, go home and then sort out later.

His father cleared his throat and began to speak “as I was saying, your mother and I are expecting visitors tonight…” Iori interrupted “what? More clients to deal with” he scoffed. His father hesitated “uh not exactly…it’s about what we discussed last week” Iori’s eyes widen as the smirk fell of his face “oh” was all he could say, he didn’t think it would be this quick, he was hoping for at least a couple of months to get his head round this…whole mess.

His father noticed the expression on his face and placed a hand on his son’s shoulder, “I know this is going too fast but think of this as a meeting opportunity, if you are still against it afterwards, we won’t force you to take this further but you do know what would happen as a result of that

Iori knew what would happen if he refused this marriage but he wasn’t going to pass an opportunity to take over his father’s business to that bastard Azuma. “Alright” he said with a fake smile on his face “I’ll come over today after work”.

The young male pulled his cell phone and answered with a lazy tone “Hello...”

Kenji!! Why aren’t you at home yet!? You know we are seeing important guest tonight and your father certainly doesn’t want us to be late!”

Ken began to startle after hearing his mother yelling, it almost caused him to drop the phone.

Whoa! …..oh y-yeah I’m coming home soon mum, just wait alright?”

After ending the call, he let out a frustrated sigh and slammed his phone shut “you got to be kidding me” he mumbled.

“Hey ken, what’s wrong? Who was it?” one of his friends stared at him with a confused look.

tsk… that was my mum... She wants me home now because we're going out, I don’t think I can go to the party tonight

Aw man… you have to come to this party! It’s gonna be a hell of a life time! Think about it…. The Booze, chicks, music… ” His friend grabbed Kenji’s neck with an arm, pleading with desperate eyes.

Sorry guys… maybe some other time? See ya…” his voice was low and disappointed; Kenji really wanted to go to this party but he knew that would cause trouble to the family so with not much choice left he dug his hands into the pocket of his jacket and walked off towards the opposite direction, leaving his friends.

The weather had gotten worse since Iori had left work. He was running late as well because of the traffic and decided not to go home for a quick shower and a change of clothes instead he carried on driving to his parent’s house.

As he arrived at the house, Iori noticed an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway, he assumed that his parents ‘visitors’ are already here. Not wanting to waste any more time, he thought it was best to get this evening over and done with.

His mother must have been looking out the window for him as she opened the front door before Iori could even ring the doorbell. “You’re late” she said, “I was worried you weren’t going to show upwell, I’m here now” he replied as he went inside and took off his wet coat. She looked at him with a stern look on her face, "yes, I can see that, well better late than never…I suppose” she took his coat from him “go freshen up, I’ll let them know you have arrived."

Iori slowly walked upstairs, it’s has only been about five minutes since he arrived and already he wanted to leave, he dragged his feet towards the bathroom, not looking forward to what would happen next once he walked back down the stairs.

• 4 weeks later...

Kenji just approached at the door step of his home; he was completely drenched by the heavy rain that there was no need to have a shower, as soon as he entered the house, his mother stood there; tapping her foot.

It’s about time you’ve arrived Kenji, quietly dry yourself and get changed… we need to hurry now

Kenji nodded and ran upstairs to get ready.

The young male got in the car while letting out a sigh; he had no interest in visiting the Iori family what so ever... in fact he had absolutely no idea why he and his parents had to see them but he didn’t care, sato leaned back against the seat and placed his headphone on.

In less than a few hours the family finally reached their destination, everyone got out of the car and head towards the door, Sato noticed that the house was rather huge; ‘the Iori family must be rich...’ he thought, they also had their own private street. The red haired male was lost in thoughts until a man in a suit welcomed them in.

“Ah you must be the Sato family! Please come in” the cheery man leaded them into a living room and began to make small conversations with Kenji’s father.

I must apologize on behalf of my son; he is running late from work

It’s alright Mr Iori, I’m sure he’ll be here soon” Kenji’s father replied with politeness. Suddenly voices could be heard from the corridor... it seems the mysterious man has arrived.

After quickly drying his hair off using a towel and finishing off straightening up his tired appearance, Iori left the bathroom and slowly walked down the stairs as he thought about what kind of expression he should use once he has entered the living room to greet the guests.

Awkward exchange of polite greetings took place between Iori and the Sato family, there are only three members of the family present; a man whom Iori recognises from pervious gathering. His wife who always has that serious but also slightly frightening expression on her face and their son, who he has never met before but from what he can see, the boy seemed like a typical teenager with his brightly coloured dyed hair, with headphones on, and also texting on his smartphone, based on a first impression the boy seemed like he is oblivious to what is going on around him.

Not really paying attention to the small talk between the two families, Iori was more considered about his bride to be whereabouts, as he didn’t see her in the room or hear anyone mention her at all during the time he has spent in this room.

• 4 weeks later...

When the mysterious man came to greet the Sato family, Kenji took a curious glanced at him and his parents got up from their seats to return the greeting; he assumed that his parents must know the guy since they called him by the name ‘Narushi’ but it’s not like he cared anyway.

The red haired male noticed his mother was eyeing on him, shifting her eyes back to Narushi, the boy understood what he had to do but wasn’t too happy about it; he let out a small sigh while taking off the headphones and stood up to bow at the tall man, to be honest it was actually rare for him to greet like that; never has he bowed to a stranger before.

Soon everyone took their seats and room became quiet, Kenji left a pair of eyes looking at him from the opposite direction; he drew his attention away from texting on the phone and saw Iori staring at him. “What the hell is this guy problem?” he thought and stared back.

So Narushi… how’s work going for you?” Sato’s father spoke to avoid the awkward tension filling the room.

• 1 month later...

(OOC: Ahahaha, I love our once a month updates that we seem to be doing O_o)

Lost in his train of thought, Iori didn’t realize the younger male staring back at him, until he was brought back to reality when he heard his name being called. He looked away from the teenager and faced towards Mr Sato, “Business is a bit slow at the moment, but it’s nothing that I can’t handle” he said with a smirk on his face and thought to himself “Yeah, slow for now, but once this marriage is out the way, the business should already be in my name, then I can do whatever the hell I want.

um… Narushi” Iori’s mother spoke, “why don’t you take Kenji, and show him around the house, it’s his first time visiting here” Iori raised a brow at her; wondering what are they playing at, it’s seems like forever they have been sitting here and still no sign of everybody else joining them. He sighed and got up “alright, let’s go” and walked out the room with the younger male following behind him.

As he was showing him around upstairs, Iori was getting tired of the awkward silence between them and thought it was best to try to make some conversation happen, “so...uh...how’s school going?” he asked sluggishly; not really sure what else to say.

So, when’s your sister getting here” Iori asked Kenji, “She hasn't ran off from this marriage deal, right?” he continued to ask while chuckling.

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: hahaha i know, sorry about that XD i've been a bit slow lately.. )

Finally the tall man looked away from teenager, “What a weird guy…“ Kenji thought to himself while sratching his head, that guy was starting to get on his nerves, it’s only been a few minutes since he and his family got here but it felt like a year instead.. the young male leaned back and groaned with annoyance, he had no interest in being here, he just wanted to go to the party and enjoy himself.

Ah that sounds like a wonderful idea!, Kenji I think you should go with him” Mrs Sato persuaded, Ken nodded, well his butt was numb from sitting for too long, so it might be a good idea.. he got up from his seat and followed Narushi upstairs.

As the two went around the house, the pink haired boy’s pupils began to widen, the house was grand and there was probably nothing Narushi or his family didn’t have, it wasn’t surprising for him to know since the family was rich. He slowly walked around the room hearing the question from the older male, he replied with a shrug, not really looking at him “school is ok I guess… it’s not very exciting for me so there’s not much to say about it.. but i cant wait to go travelling.. if i had the money

Ken stopped and was surprised by Iori’s question “huh? ..What are you talking about?” Sato raised a brow at the other “I don’t have a sister… and.. What marriage deal? Are you getting old or something