^War Of The Worlds^ ~yin x akiravadel~

yin_yang_lover

Sorry if the titles sucks ^-^'...

843188.jpg

Name: Dante Monroe

Race: Neko

(So would you like to start us off or should I?)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

(I don't know how to turn it into a spoiler)

rannigai.jpg

Name: Ran Cousland

Race: Incubus

Ran was the leader of his people. Being a smaller nation they were trying to reach for more area. His father lacked ambition in his eyes and once he took the throne his first order was to rebuild his race. Their race was falling behind the others. Lack in supplies and technology was putting them behind their sister nations.

The violet haired man stood in his council and told his followers their plan. He planned on taking down a caravan of travelers coming by. They needed supplies for weapons and this shipment had many weapons for the taking. Smirking he went our with his small group and waited for the caravan.

- - - Updated - - -

(I don't know how to turn it into a spoiler)

rannigai.jpg

Name: Ran Cousland

Race: Incubus

Ran was the leader of his people. Being a smaller nation they were trying to reach for more area. His father lacked ambition in his eyes and once he took the throne his first order was to rebuild his race. Their race was falling behind the others. Lack in supplies and technology was putting them behind their sister nations.

The violet haired man stood in his council and told his followers their plan. He planned on taking down a caravan of travelers coming by. They needed supplies for weapons and this shipment had many weapons for the taking. Smirking he went our with his small group and waited for the caravan.

(You go to the button that says go advance and there is another button that says spoi. ^-^)

Dante was in charge of the caravan. I mean yes he was the leader of his people but he does like seeing things through himself. He was in the back of the military van sighing and leaning against the cool metal van. "When we get to the rondevu point we will be heading back home with these weapons..." he said in his stern voice as he kept on watching the outside world pass on by.

"Sir... You do realize that this is dangerous for you to be out here with us..." One of the soldiers spoke up looking at his leader with a worried look crossing over his face. The blonde headed male just let out a laugh before he turned his head over at the other male, "Oh please! I can handle myself!" his voice held a laughing tone to it. He could be overconfident sometimes.

(oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see. Thanks lol ^-^)

Ran held his hand up waiting for them to get to the right spot then gave the signal. Two incubus used their spells to put water on the dirt road and sloshing it around quickly making it a think mud puddle cause the van to fall it and abruptly stop about two feet in the mud.

Running down the hill Ran threw his hand out in front of himself freezing the mud and smirked as their group of right incubus stood around the car with swords and stave's. Some had magic some didn't. The violet haired boy laughed as he came down, "surrender your supplies and we will let you live."

(Lol your welcome dear~ ^-^)

The van stopped suddenly causing Dante to fall forwards. "What the hell is going on!" He yelled out as he sat up right and growled lowly his black tail twitching in anger, the driver in front turned his head and spoke up. "The enemy has surrounded us My Lord! They are demanding that we hand over our supplies!" He sighed before looking at the male next to him. The blonde haired male sighed rubbing his temple. "Well... I hate to say this but men... We have to hand over our supplies..." He spoke lightly.

The other's gasped in shock. A brunette haired male spoke up this time. "But Sire! We can't just hand them the weapons! We have to fight back!" Their leader glared heatedly at the brunette. "Don't 'but sire me!' We have to hand them the weapons... And we can't fight back at the moment... Listen men I'll send a de-stress signal.. So it will send help for us... But for the time being we have to do what they tell us to do!" His voice held power, something that a true leader is suppose to have.

He then opened up the back of the van giving the others a reassuring smile before his black boots landed on the frozen mud. He held his hands up as he walked out from the back and around the side of the van following him was the rest of the men. "Alright... Alright we surrender!" He had a smirk on his face even though he knew that he was in no position to be cocky but he was. It's not his fault. He was always like that.

Ran smirked and sent his men in to clean everything out of the vehicle. Golden eyes trailed over to the obvious leader of this group. He smirked and wondered over to him, "you gave up so easily. You technology had made you weaker." The violet haired man was lean, well built and wore dark but slimming clothes on his frame. His hair was back in a pony tail but his bangs fell around his face. Bat like wings were on his back but tucked since he wasn't currently flying.

His men were almost done clearing out the car in a few seconds taking almost everything except the vehicle itself, "tell me... why do your people cause such issues with my kind and push us out of your lands?" Unfortunately for Ran he didn't know who this guy was.

The blue eyed male couldn't help but laugh showing his fangs. His black ears and tail twitched in a slight annoyed kind of way. "Oh on the contrary my dear fellow my technology is far more advance and has made us stronger... You'll never figure out how to use them... So it's just useless junk to you..." He smirked knowing full well that it was the truth. His slightly lean and slightly muscular body was standing up straight making his black sleeveless zipper shirt hoodie to hike up just a tiny bit showing off his bell button. His pants were black form fitting leather making it look hard to walk in but it was easy for him to move around.

"And to answer your other question... Your people were the ones who wanted to leave... Saying things like they hate the mere sight of Neko's... So your people left..." He stated while dropping his hands and crossing them over his chest. His blonde hair framed his face nicely while his bangs ended just above his blue eyes which were in narrowed slits. He knew who this man was.

Ran glared and reached out with his dagger pointing it at his neck, "our late King argued with your leader for several years. Your people began to stone and torture our kind for the fun of it. Once our numbers decreased into the hundred we retreated. Your kind has always looked down on us and I'll tell you something little man."

He stepped closer to him with eyes glowing with anger as he spoke, "we're melting down these precious metals and using them in our own way. We don't need these crutches to defeat your whimpy king. Now that I'm in charge things are different. Move out!"

His wings spread and sent air at the men standing in a line flying back as he fly away and these other followed with their spoils.

Dante was flung back but was caught by the brunette haired male from before. "My Lord are you alright?" He asked as he held onto his King. "I'm fine Luke..." He said standing up right again and yelled out after the other male who was flying away. "That's a lie! Your people were the ones killing my kind!" He hissed loudly his ears and tail bristling in anger. Luke just stared at his King with admiration. He knew he was strong and was a great leader. He also knew that when Dante is challenged he never backs down. And now was one of those times.

Ran laughed and looked back at him as he flew, "you should see your king and ask him about the Eradication of the Plight. It's a document signed by the King to erase my kind, before we started fighting back." With a smirked they ducked into the woods and were gone. Not another sound came from the woods for several seconds until a bird began to chirp.

The violet haired man started telling which man to start working on breaking down. Ran smiled viewing this as a win for them at the moment.

The younger male growled lowly as he watched the other fly away. But one thought struck him as odd. He never signed a document saying that it was to wipe out an entire race. That was until it clicked in his mind. 'You sneaky son of a... Grr! So your the one who signed it old man!' His hands turned into fist. This was something that his father failed to mention to him before he died. The other neko's looked at each other with confusion. This was the first time they ever heard of such a thing.

Just then a massive steel airship appeared from the west. The sounds coming from the massive ship was disturbing the peace that surrounded the area. It came down lower and lower causing the soil and van to move out of the way. The bottom of the massive ship opened up and a platform moved down landing in front of the blonde. "Your Highness! Your Highness! Are you alright?!" A man with a long flowing black trench coat ran down the platform and towards the blonde looking him over to see if he was hurt or injured in any way.

"Hey Kin... I'm fine and I'm glad you found me..." The leader smiled softly at his right hand man before he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well... The supplies was stolen.. But we'll worry about that later... So let's get moving before the thieves come back..." He spoke lightly as he removed his hand and walked around the male walking up the platform towards the airship with his men following behind him. Kin was about to speak but shook his head and followed after his King as well.

Of course Ran's father before him was no saint but he was a wimp of a man in Ran's eyes. Ran had a fiery soul, and fought to the very end about anything. His men got to work on getting ready to march to the capital. He was planning on talking to the King of the Neko people directly before deciding on his attack.

The next couple of days were spent preparing then a small group of them headed to the Neko capital. They stormed to the front gates but were immediately stopped. Ran was in traditional robes as he made his way there, his wings were currently not out and his hair half up with pretty gold chains in it.

"Let me pass, I need to talk to your King. I have a business proposition for him."

The neko guard's wore metal helmet's that had a slight flare in the back but their faces were also covered with a glass plastic face guard. Their armor was metal and very high tech looking. "What business do you have with our King?" A females voice came from one of the guards while the other's pointed their high tech looking guns at the Incubus. "Our King will not be seeing you Incubus! So just go home!" Another guard spoke up obviously it was a male who spoke. But just then they heard a low humming coming from behind the Incubus and the guards all straightened up as they saw the hovering motorcycle maneuvering around the group of people.

The bike stopped in front of them as the person pressed a small button on the side of their helmet making it retract and fold neatly into the persons glowing blue high tech armor. Once the helmet was down on the bike it showed a male with ear length raven black hair and on top of his head were Neko ears. "What seems to be the problem?" The man asked as he got off of his bike and pressed a button on it causing it to just hover there and not move. He turned his head towards the guards then back at the Incubus. "Your here to see our King correct?" his voice was low and held a threatening under tone.

Ran glared at the guards as they refused to even tell the king he was there. There was no use trying to work things out with these people was there? They were better off being killed off. When he heard the motorcycle they turned and Ran walked towards the man, "I'm am Ran Cousland of the Incubus people. I have come to talk to your King. Please take me to him."

He held himself tall as he spoke to the other man. The armor made him frown. These people relied on metals and shiny things to protect them. All he had to do was touch it and he could thrust the metal back through their chest and bingo they were dead. His staff hung over his shoulder since he was ready for a fight.

The man that was on the bike nodded his head at the male and turned his attention back at the guards his light green eyes narrowing into dangerous slits. "Well... These men are guest so open the doors..." The guards body expressions tensed up. "But Lord Gyin! These people are a threat to our people!" The woman's voice spoke out once again before the raven haired male shot the woman a heated glare. "Do as I say Maire! And open the gates! I'll be with them so you all won't have to worry..." At first his voice held anger and then it softened up slightly. The woman sighed and turned around towards the gate touching it with her glove covered hand.

A few clicks were heard and then the gate doors opened up. The guards stood out of the way showing the beautiful city ahead of them. You could clearly see a large fountain that was made out of marble standing tall in the middle of the large city. Lord Gyin turned his head towards the other's and gave a slight smile before he pressed the button on the side of his helmet making it move from his armor and shielded his face once more. He got back on his bike and started it up. "Follow close behind and make sure you don't fall behind..." after he had said those words he drove through the gates.

'Rich bastards...' Ran thought as he got on their horses and rode after the man. They stayed close behind as they glanced around this place. This city was full of arrogant people in his mind. He hoped something would come of this and if not he had back up plans.

They rode past villagers and people shopping. He barely gave them a glance as he rode through. Some were staring in shock and other yelled things at them. Some ignored them entirely as if not acknowledging their existence. The violet haired man looked up at the large castle like building before him as they approached. This would really be interesting. He hadn't met the new King but he was sure he was a prat.

Lord Gyin pulled up in front of the castle steps and parked his bike. Some servants came over and bowed to the young lord. "Lord Gyin... King Dante would like you to report to Lord Kin immediately..." A beautiful neko women said as she bowed her head down and clasped her hands in front of her. Her dress was long and flowing, along with her beautiful long blonde hair that rained down her back. The man nodded his head at her and got off of his bike pressing the button again. "I see.. Thank you for telling me Rosa..." He then looked over at the Incubus and sighed. "Well I guess this is where we part ways... I'm sure Rosa won't mind showing you to the King..." with that said Lord Gyin walked away leaving the woman there.

Rosa looked up and gasped lightly. Her light brown eyes shinning with fear. She had never seen an Incubus so up close and personal before. "Uh... Y-Your here to see our King?" her voice was wavering slightly. She was hoping that the man wouldn't kill her.

Dante was on his throne in his deep red robes. The lining was black and gold. He released a sigh as he scanned over the villager that was in front of him. His robe was draped on his right hand man's arm. His outfit was a long sleeved red shirt that was laced up on his sides it was form fitting just like his black pants that also was laced up on the sides. To top it off he wore deep red boots lined in gold. His boots overlapped the bottom of his pants and stopping a few inches below his knee.

A bored expression crossed over his face as his tail and ears twitched slightly. "Sire... Please... I beg of you give me a few more days to pay you back..." The elderly man spoke up as he still had his head bowed. The blonde headed male sighed before he nodded his head. "Fine... I'll give you two month's... Deal?" His voice was low but gentle. The man's head shot up as a huge smile covered his face. "Oh! Thank you my King! Thank you!" He bowed over and over again before he was dismissed from the meeting.

Kin looked at his King seeing how tired he looked. "Your Highness may I leave... I have to talk to Lord Gyin about something..." he said bowing his head slightly and the king waved his hand telling him to go. The man looked up and saw the hand movement and walked away carrying the royal robe with him.

((do you read Maiden Rose/Hyakujitsu No Bara? This reminds me of her side stories of Klaus and Taki. That would be fun to do lol Have them as inu and neko and Klaus joining Taki like in the manga but their dogs and cats lol))

Ran being the charmer he was reached his hand out and took her hand gently in his. He leaned down and kissed the top of her hand with his soft gentle lips then looked up at her with his golden eyes, "I am. If you could kindly lead the way miss I would appreciate it."

Standing straight he followed the woman inside and glanced around at this mans riches. He wondered briefly if this new king knew how his people had been treated and where they were living now. Sighing softly he followed the woman until the doors were open to the main hall and they stepped inside.

Ran started forward followed by his men, "I have come to speak with you, King of the Neko's." His voice was strong as he spoke. His posture strong as he walked towards the thrown but paused a ways back as guards stepped in between them. Ran just rolled his eyes.

"Honestly if I was planning an attack I wouldn't do it this way," Ran sighed heavily and put a hand on his hip. That was when his eyes trailed up to the new king and he looked confused. "Have... Have we met?"

(Lol, I've seen the anime but didn't read the manga... Lol it does sound like a fun idea~)

Dante stood up from his throne and glared at the guards. "Let him pass... He doesn't seem like a threat for now..." He said walking up to the men who just turned their heads and look at their king. "B-B-But Sire!" one of the guards said looking at him with wide eyes. But the blonde shook his head. "No 'but Sire me!' Do as I say and back down!" His voice held power in it causing the men to look at each other before they moved out of the way.

The young neko king sighed softly before he placed one hand on his hip, looking at the other king. "Hmm... Oh! It is you!" He said shock covering his face. His blue eyes narrowed slightly before he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well... Well... Well... What is it that you want? Do you want to steal our weapons again?" His voice was slightly harsh and cold.

((I love the manga much more than the anime. I do lover the anime though but the story is so much more intense.))

Ran felt a chill run up hiw spin as he realized who this was, "what? You? You were the wimp who gave up? Ohhhh... well this is all making more sense now." He smirked putting his hands no his own hips.

"I see so even the King here likes to travel around every once in a while. Good to see your not fat and spoiled on your thrown and sstill doing something for your people." His eyes narrowed as he looked over the other mans face. "Although the robes are a bit over the top. How many men did it take to make it?"

(Yeah I'll admit the anime was pretty well yeah... Lol I'll the check the manga out later~ =)...)

The younger male growled his teeth gritting together before he released a sigh and ran a hand through his short blonde hair. "I'm not like that at all... In fact I'm a very generous King... I care about my people and give them what they need to keep themselves alive...." He spoke softly crossing his arms over his chest again. "My father was the one who was fat and spoiled... He never even thought about the well being of this kingdom in fact..." He closed his eyes and shook his head. But then he opened them and looked straight into the other ruler's eyes.

"I like to personally see things done right.... So I travel with my men... And only one person made my robes thank you very much!" He was slowly losing his cool but he had to make a good appearance and not get hotheaded over every little thing that the other male has said. "Besides I'm sure there is a different reason why your here other then to insult me and judge me when you don't even know me..." His eyes narrowed once again.

((lol okay :) It's one of the best I've seen for yaoi mangas))

Ran smirked as he looked around at the mans people watching them. They were worried about what was going to happen and also watched their King closely, "Oh? I mean that was part of the reason why I came here. I'm just expressing the same gratitude we have received."

He flicked his hair over his shoulder and folded his arms in front of himself, "I'm here to talk. My people are decreasing in number because of the horrible condition of the lands we were pushed to. Our lakes are drying up and crops no longer growing. Because of the treaty surrounding countries won't deal with us because they view us as inferior. Their your allies now since a couple betrayed us to join you. We need to come to some sort of agreement before I have to make a hard decision."

(Is there any more good yaoi manga's? lol =)...)

Dante nodded his head taking in what the other man was saying before he spoke up. He turned his head towards his men and said in a cold voice. "Leave us... We need to discuss matters alone..." He clasped his hands behind his back as he walked up to the other ruler. "We will continue this meeting somewhere more... Quiet... Like the garden's..." He said before he turned his head and glared at the men. "Don't follow us... I will call for you when I need you do I make myself clear..." The guards looked at each other ready about to say something until they saw their leader hold up his hand.

"They are here on peaceful term's... And I don't need you fool's to mess it up!" He saw them salute him and bow before they left the room looking back every so offend to see if their King was in any danger. The blonde haired male sighed and gave the other a small smile. "Well then shall we go?"

((hmmm... some their hard to find))

Ran looked to his men, "wait for me outside." His men bowed and walked back outside the room.

The violet haired man looked to the blond and nodded his head, "lead the way." Even if he was lead into a trap he could easily kill him at this close of range. As he followed him out to the garden and the more he saw this man had the more he wanted to destroy it. How could these people live in such a way when what was once their allies dies just a few miles away.

The wind caught his robes and flowed around him as he moved. His hair did the same as he went. He took a deep breath breathing in the smells of the garden. He was a very alluring man, well being what he was made him such.

(Ah I see ^-^ lol.)

Dante opened a vine covered door. On the vines there were brightly colored flowers. Each of them more beautiful and glowed in a certain way. Once the door was opened a bright light came through lighting up the hallway even more. A fresh breeze came in causing the young neko king to take a deep breath before he walked outside. The garden was truly a beautiful place. There was red and white rose bushes and a large fountain was smack in the middle. The whole garden was filled with beautiful flowers.

He smiled softly at the view before he walked over to the large white marble fountain. He sat down on the edge of it looking in the water. His ear's and tail twitched in a slightly cute way. For a leader he sure didn't look like one. He then looked over at the other male and patted the space right next to him. "Look I know our people have been on horrible terms with one another...." He spoke lightly his ear's bending back and his tail curled around his arm.