alationw

Summary: Thomas always thought Aadeel was out of his league until a New Year's party when Aadeel slips on Thomas's bed and their story begins.

I guess this all started late summer during the house party of one my neighbors, the Joseph’s. I was fairly buzzed and my best friend Keely was already at her limit for drinking so I decided it was time for me to walk her home so I told her to stay put and I would go get her purse from where she had sat it down in one of the rooms. To my chagrin that room was already occupied, the most popular guy in my school was making out with this girl from my algebra 2 class from last semester, Dorothy I think that was her name. His name was...Thomas’s voice trails off at this point. It took him a moment to speak again. He cleared his throat. His name was Aadeel. He did that with a lot of people. He had all the girls in school begging on their knees for him to notice them and never failed to pick at least one and rarely picked the same girl twice. He even had pull at our rival schools. He wasn’t a jock. The only thing that he had going for him was his unbelievably good looks and his parent’s money which bought him all of those name brand clothes he wore not to mention the girls were willing to buy anything for him. All he had to do was give one look and he never failed to get what he wanted. So like I was saying he was making out with dear old Dorothy and they were going at it really hard...well she was desperately trying but as soon as I walked door his dark eyes focused on me and he followed my movements around the room as searched through the pile of everybody’s things. Dorothy didn’t seem to notice. But he did and his eyes were sort of drawing me in and I felt myself beginning to walk towards the bed. A few seconds had gone by before I realized what I was doing. I shook my head and went back to doing what I’d came in there because his staring had caused a strange feeling in my gut and I quickly grabbed Keely’s purse and got out of there. I found Keely and took her home. Even when I closed my eyes that night I still saw his eyes staring back at me. This guy had a strange magnetism and wondered what he would have done if I would have crawled on the bed with them. Hell, what would I have done? Hello my name is Thomas I will be joining you? That had to be the most bull shit thought that I’d ever had.

• Like 2

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alationw

Late October on a Friday night I walked with my friends Keely and Donnie from work. Well Donnie really wasn’t a friend but he was fun to hang out with sometimes. I learned early on in middle school, I think it was, not to share anything important with him because before the day was out the whole school would know your business. I didn’t have a lot of friends to begin with and my list of people who I could call true friends dwindled down to one. Keely had been down with me since the diaper days and I trusted her with everything; even with my most darkest secret. So anyways we were walking down in the cold joking around about stupid things. We were going to my house to smoke pot since my parents weren’t home. My hands were deep in my pockets and my shoulders were hunched to keep the cold out. The wind began to blow harshly as we cut across one of the city’s park. Keely and Donnie didn’t seem to notice they were too busy arguing over something stupid and play fighting. I wondered if Keely liked Donnie even though she had a boyfriend. Lately they’d always seemed to be in the pointless conversations and play fighting. I knew that Donnie had a girlfriend. She was one of the popular cheerleaders and I had no idea how in the hell he had gotten a hold of that one. But that little fact didn’t matter. The people in the in crowd often shared each other like a who’s who orgy circle. I hadn’t thought ‘til lately that Keely would be down with that. I slowed down because I had to really pee and I had been holding it for some time. Keely and Donnie had gotten a bit ahead of me. So I told them to stop because I had to take a piss. So I went to a nearby tree. I nearly pissed on my pants when Keely came up behind me and grabbed my ass. She laughed she was always doing something like that. I finished my urination before my dick froze off. “Not to mention the fact that you are wearing plum colored briefs but you’ve got a bullet hole back there; what are you going to do when you finally get naked with someone; this is downright unattractive.” I shook off the excess pee and adjusted myself and she handed me a wet wipe from her purse to wipe my hands.

“You guys are too comfortable with one another,” said Donnie. I returned my hands to my pockets.

“It’s like having another mom breath down my back,” I said sourly.

“Hey,” Keely said lightly shoving me as we continued to walk we were still a mile and a half away from home and I wondered why none of us had a car or even bothered with our bicycles. As we were about to exit the park and could see suburbia in the distance a group of loud people were coming towards us to enter the park. They were of course the orgy people I’d mention before absent were the trail of girls. It was the top five most popular guys in our school including Aadeel. The rest of the guys were jocks all captains of some sport or rather. There was Cooke, the basketball captain, James, the football captain, Hawk, captain of the boy’s tennis team, and Serge, captain of the cross country team. They were all good looking in one way or another but Aadeel’s beauty made them look like the ugly extras.

“Hey Donnie!” they all chimed as the caught sight of him giving him slaps on the back or high fives. Well Aadeel didn’t say anything he was always a man a few words. He never had to say much or impress anyone to get what he wanted. So he just hung back and stayed quiet but I couldn’t help but notice that his eyes had wondered over to me.

“Hey come with us we’re going to club Satin to pick up some chicks,” said James ignoring that we were also standing there.

“Nah man, we were about to hit the bong in a few, work is starting to be a major pain in the ass.”

“Donnie?!” Keely said slapping him on the arm. That was one of the things that were trying to keep on the down low.

“What? You don’t want to share with us Katy?” said Cooke.

“My name is Keely, asshole.” Keely was never the one to hold her tongue. And she knew that he was getting her name wrong on purpose but it’d always seemed to grind her gears.

“Whoa, whoa,” said Hawk holding up his hands. “No need to get hostile young lady.”

“Fuck you.” He grinned at her.

“No thanks, you’re not my type.” She looked at me.

“Let’s go.” Considering I was the one holding the pot it didn’t matter whether Donnie wanted to go or not it would be smoked with or without him.

“Man why do you let your girlfriend lead you around like that? You need to put your foot down sometime,” said Hawk. It was a common misunderstanding that we were a couple but I never felt the need to correct it. I looked at him with a bored expression and stuck my hands deeper into my pockets. He wasn’t worth making a comment to, mainly because I couldn’t come up with one. We tried to move and Hawk just stood in our way whatever way we tried to bypass.

“Maybe you should get the hell out of the way.” Keely was five two and she stared down this guy like he was smaller but in reality he was over six feet. All of them were six something except for Aadeel, he was my height at five seven give or take an inch. Maybe because of the irritation at work because of our asshole of a boss nagged us until our brain leaked out of our ears but Keely was a little on the edge at the moment. I grabbed her arm before she could jump on Hawk. It was like middle school all over again. There was no way I was about to get my ass kicked before I mellowed out on the purple. Unfortunately my grip wasn’t worth shit because she pulled free and made a fools attempt to jack up Hawk only succeeding in tearing a button off of his name brand coat. The look on his face was priceless like it was the end of the world. Aadeel began to laugh. I’d never heard it before. It had a weird effect. It gave me butterflies.

“Why are you laughing?” Hawk said in an astonished voice. “This is your coat.” Keely quickly picked the button off of the ground. She looked at Aadeel apologetically.

“I’m so sorry.” I was surprised even she my best friend was on the Aadeel train. She held the button out to him. “I can fix it I good at sewing.” He smiled politely.

“It’s fine, I’m not mad.” His voice was liquid gold and smooth. He looked at me. “We’re all friends here right no need for this to further get out of hand.” She nodded even though this statement wasn’t true at all. I never knew what he was about to say next because a four seat royal purple convertible pulled up next to us on the road. Donnie’s girlfriend Lexy was the driver and she had two other friends in the car. Donnie went over to her and gave her a kiss in greeting and he chatted to her but no one could pick up what he was saying to her because of the roar of the engine. After a minute he looked disappointed and she looked at Aadeel and asked him if he was getting in the car. He waved to his friends saying it was too cold to be walking and immediately got in and began to make out with the girl in the back seat. There was no room for them so the guys walked off disgruntled our last scuffle immediately forgotten. Donnie looked a bit down so in the end he came with us and we smoked, pigged out on cheetos, and watched a movie in my basement since my parents weren’t going to be home until early in the morning.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

It was December before I knew it and somehow I’d convince my parents to have a New Year’s Eve party in my basement, which Donnie had played a role in, since it was also Keely’s birthday and there is nothing like a surprise birthday party. Yay. He’d invited a crap load of people that I didn’t even know but since I didn’t have a wide circle of friends to begin with I didn’t care very much but I knew after this there was going to be a monster clean up. She was surprised and a little later during the party she pulled me aside and asked me who in the hell where all these people and I only gave her a shrug. She gave me a hug and thanked me for the thought anyhow so I told her it was mainly Donnie’s idea so she went off to find him to thank him also. That was the last time I saw her until clean up time.

It took three hours and it was almost two in the morning and a new year before we were finished. I was dog tired when I finally stumbled into my room. I took off my pants and tossed them into a corner. I turned off my television not even remembering when I turned it on. As I turned down my covers to prepare for bed I froze dead in the motion. Aadeel was sleeping peacefully in my bed. What the hell? I vaguely remembered him at the party but I’d thought he’d left long ago. A moment of staring I’d notice that he’d had really long lashes and beautiful earthen smooth skin I tried to wake him and he barely stirred. I even slapped him across the face to no avail. I sighed well this was going to be awkward in the morning light. I contemplated on whether I should sleep on the floor or the couch down stairs. I soon chucked that thought because this beautiful bastard had welcome himself into my bed and there was plenty enough room for me so I slid in on the opposite end beside him.

I was only floating towards the first veil of sleep when I felt warm breath on my face as a wonderful smell hit my nostrils. My eyes flipped open to see Aadeel above me looking amused. And to my disbelief and shock he leaned in and kissed me very gently on the lips. Then he trailed kisses down my neck. I couldn’t move my body was frozen. “Wh-what are you doing?” Had he confused me with a girl? No matter how you looked at it, it was impossible. He licked my lips and looked at me with the most innocent eyes.

“Weren’t you begging for this every time you looked at me?”

“I didn’t...I’m not,” I wanted to say that I didn’t and that I wasn’t gay but I knew that he could already feel my boner pressed up against him. He kissed me again. “But you are not...” I couldn’t bring myself to say it. He rubbed up against me showing me that he was excited too. “Ah...” I couldn’t believe that sound had escaped my lips.

“Who says I’m not,” he said with a mischievous grin.

“This is got to be some weird ass dream,” I whispered. Aadeel grabbed my nipple and twisted it. “Ow,” I said trying to push him off of me this guy was surprisingly strong. “Why did you do that?!” He laughed into my ear groping my ass.

“To show you that you are not dreaming.” He abruptly sat up onto his heels. I couldn’t control my breathing as my heart throbbed against my chest. He grabbed my underwear and pulled them down exposing me. I was already leaking plentifully. He touched the tip with his index finger and glided all the down to the base. I twitched another foreign sound escaping my lips I could have come just then. He bit his lower lip and looked at me. “Have you ever done this before?” he asked putting his index finger into his mouth tasting me. “Mmm.” Had I warped into some sort of pseudo reality?!

“...No...” I couldn’t look at him any longer somehow he made me ashamed to admit that. He finished removing my underwear tossing them somewhere.

“Look at me,” he said in a commanding tone. My eyes went automatically to him. His dark gaze held me and I couldn’t look away. “Your little girlfriend, have you done it with her?” “Does she know how dirty you are?” His voice wasn’t teasing it was all nonchalant.

“Sh-she’s not my girlfriend we’re just good friends.”

“With benefits?” I shook my head. “You have no experience at all? Even in this high school?” I shook my head again. He didn’t look to believe me which wasn’t unusual the majority of the population of the high school was pretty loose even the teachers. Hell most people didn’t make it past eighth grade before losing it. I on the other hand had made it to my senior year without being touched, kissed or relatively looked by the same or opposite sex. I was a total geek in many eyes because of the way that I dressed, hair style (I have unruly curly hair even though both of my parents have straight hair), etc. Even Keely wasn’t in the same boat as me; on the other hand I didn’t know of any other gay person in school not that anyone would announce it. Aadeel smiled almost blindingly. “Well if this isn’t a wonderful treat.” He leaned down and kissed me rubbing his hands across my chest which made me shiver. He took off my shirt and tossed it aside. “You are one lucky fellow to have me as your first.” He took off his shirt. His muscles were tight on his chest but it wasn’t overly defined like a gym nut. I reached up looking through my eyelashes and shyly touched his chest. “So cute.” He laughed as he unbuttoned the top of his pants. He looked to be as turned on as I was.

“Have you done this sort of thing with the other guys?” I had to ask.

“Not recently, I haven’t had a guy since I moved here; just wasn’t interested until I laid eyes on you a few months ago.” I looked away from him again. Four years was a long time.

“What’s so attractive about me, what made you look?”

“Look at me when you are speaking, I like people looking me in the eye when I’m talking to them.” My eyes reluctantly snapped back to him I couldn't tell him that he was too dazzling to look at for long periods of time. He brushed the hair back from my face that had fallen when I’d turned my head to the side. “I’m not attracted to many people’s beauty as long as they are a good fuck.” “But you, I don’t know exactly what makes me what to capture you so much.” He brushed his silky black hair back away from his face that had come loose from his pony tail. “I don’t even know what the fuck took me so long to approach you.” He shrugged. “Maybe because I haven’t done it in while since pussy is so plentiful,” he said more to himself than me. At this point I began to second guess the situation that I was in. Sure this is my number one fantasy but wouldn’t I just be another notch on his belt? I wasn’t one of his fans I wasn’t obsessed with fucking him. This was my virginity was I about to give it up to a guy that probably couldn’t even remember his first time? I sat up.

“I don’t think that we should be doing this.” He pulled down his pants exposing himself to me.

“You mean that you don’t want this,” he said beginning to stroke himself shamelessly. His eye lids lowered and bit his lower lip as he looked at me as he dove into his self pleasure. His erotic breathing alone that filled the room was the hottest thing that I’d ever heard. I couldn’t help but stare at the technique as he used his hands. He stopped his teasing and smiled at me then he got off of the bed and finished taking off his pants giving me a really good view of his nice ass. He took some condoms and a small bottle of lotion out of his front pocket. He placed them on the shelf on my head board. Then he crawled on top of me and sat on my chest and sighed. “I really got to work for this one don’t I?”

“If you want a hole to just stick it in I’m sure there are plenty of girls waiting just beyond this door.” He laughed.

“Who said anything about me wanting to be inside of you?” “For months now I’ve been masturbating with my ass just thinking about you do you know how frustrating that is to be craving a particular cock that I’ve never even see before?” He leaned back and opened his legs so that I could have a good view. He licked his fingers and demonstrated. I was so turned on it was downright painful. From all of the blood deserting my brain I began to feel light headed. “Well at least your size isn’t disappointing.” He sat up withdrawing his finger. He got on to his knees and leaned down and began to kiss me again. I didn’t really resist it was hard not to kiss him back. Common sense escaped me when he stuck his tongue into my mouth and I felt his tongue ring as he explored my mouth. His kisses where gentle at first but became increasingly rough and I couldn’t keep up since I didn’t have the experience. He relieved my mouth by trailing kisses down my jaw then he began to suck and bite really hard in places on my neck and collar bone. A smile spread across my face I was most definitely on cloud nine experiencing a different kind of high. He trailed all the way down to my cock and didn’t stop there. A very loud ah escaped my lips as he sucked hard on my dick and fondled my balls. My eyes closed tight as I griped my sheets and my toes curled. I was so glad that my parents were having an overnight stay New Years Eve party over at a hotel in the next town. I was home alone. He did interesting things with that tongue ring down there that I hadn’t even imagined one could do with one of those. I didn’t have time to warn him before I came only an urgh sound came out of my mouth. To my disbelief he swallowed it all even licking the tip. He looked at me as I felt like I could die of embarrassment. He licked his lips. “That tasted really good.” He moved from between my legs turning slightly to adjust the pillow that he had been laying on before against my head board. It was really embarrassing to see my Pokémon pillowcase at that moment. Having Pikachu staring at me with a smile on his face was creepy. He didn’t seem bothered by it at all. “Come and sit against this.” I moved to the other end of the bed and did as I was told. He straddled me and picked up the bottle of lotion that he had put on my shelf. He picked up my left hand and lathered two of my fingers with lotion. It smelled really nice like apple pie. I caught a glimpse of the bottle as he sat it down. It said love lotion number nine apple sensations. “Stretch me,” he said directing my fingers to his rim. He kissed me and stroked his cock as I worked him. It was so warm inside. He began to rock back against me as I became bold and inserted another finger. After a while he said, “Ah...yeah that’s good you found it,” he said in a breathless voice. Excited I merciful less worked on that spot until he came on my belly. He leaned his head on my shoulder to catch his breath somehow I was out of breath too. We were both slick with sweat. “You actually know a thing or two.” I huffed.

“Any dumb ass can watch porn.” I withdrew my fingers. He laughed as he grabbed one of the condoms and tore the packet open with his teeth.

“Oh yeah talk dirty to me,” he said rolling his eyes as he moved to place the condom on my reanimated cock. He lathered lotion on top of that. I sucked in a breath as he began to ease himself down onto me this had to be the most unbelievable moment in my life. He was so hot so tight; the pressure had me already on the edge. My eyes had closed tight by the time he was fully seated. I didn’t want to look because I was afraid that I would come and embarrass myself.

“Look at me,” he said angling my face up to his resting his forehead on top of mine. I opened my eyes. “Are you afraid of not being able to last?” Was it that obvious? He slowly rocked up and down. “It’s okay in the beginning ‘cause I’m going to teach you a lot.”

“This...this isn’t a onetime thing?” I hissed out in between breaths. He increased his speed. I began to match his thrust my body was moving on it's on.

“Not for you...ah...You are interesting.” "Shit this feels good.” There were many questions on the tip of my tongue but I was too afraid to ask them. I gave in to him pulling him closer to me which he seemed to like. He moved faster and faster until the pressure inside was too much and I exploded long and hard. I blacked out after that.

The last thing that I remembered before I went off to sleep was holding him but when I woke up he was gone and I wondered if it had all been a dream. But the evidence of the used condom in my trash bin said it all not to mention my sticky chest. I stripped my bed and put my covers into the washer. Then I dumped my trash and I took a shower. All through that process I felt uneasy. What in the hell had I done last night? Not to mention the dangers I'd put myself in, me and my stupid hormones. Myself loathing was put aside when Keely came over. She was bubbling with excitement and I couldn't bring myself to tell her what went on last night. She was telling me how her current boyfriend Kai had gotten her a gold heart bracelet for her birthday. She was dangling her wrist out to show me. I tried to smile. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She wasn't convinced but she didn't push the issue. After she left I had made up my bed with fresh covers and dumped the remaining party trash that I didn't bother with last night.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It would be two weeks before I saw Aadeel again. It was the last semester of my high school career and I couldn't wait until graduation five more months of this shit and I was gone. Two PM, in Mr. Kent's Chemistry class two, which was an advanced class, I sat down near the window overlooking the courtyard from the second floor so that I would have a good view to look out of if I got bored. No one sat by me so there was an open chair. After the tardy bell had ringed as Mr. Kent was explaining class rules as he passed out a syllabus, Aadeel walked into class cool as a cucumber. The teacher paid him no mind. The teachers were like that, since he was rich he could do no wrong in their view. Seeing that my seat was the only one open he took a seat beside me. The girls in the class gave me a hateful jealous looks because they had lucked out on a chance to sit beside their wonderful prince. I ignored them but shifted uncomfortably because my awareness had swung into high gear. He smelled good like cinnamon rolls. The teacher cleared his throat. "Before we start class today everyone has to choose a partner for the rest of the semester." The girls gave an excited squeal. "So before anything I would like Aadeel to choose his partner first so a fight won’t break out." It'd happen before. There was a long moment of silence but Aadeel looked at the teacher and simply said I choose Thomas and looked at his syllabus and studied it like it was the most important thing in the world with a small smirk on his face that was barely noticeable.

"What?!" everyone said in union even the teacher even me.

"I was planning on choosing whoever I sat by, " he said with a shrug.

"How do you even know his name?” said one outraged individual. I didn't look around to see who voiced it.

"How do I know yours is Stacy?” I looked at her just in time to see her blush. "I just have good memory.”

The next time I saw him was when I went to the bathroom an hour before school was out. He was smoking out of a cracked window. He smiled at me as he finished it off and put it out. I immediately forgot why I'd come into there and had a silent debate about whether I should leave or not. All of the stall doors were open apparently we were alone. "Lock the door.” I slowly shook my head.

"I don't think we should be doing this... at all." Aadeel laughed.

"You're such a pussy to be already wigging out.” I squared my shoulders.

"So what,” I said and turned to leave. I got as far as opening the door but it was forcefully slammed shut by the palm of his hand. What the hell? This guy was quick how was he not on the track team? What did it take me one second to turn around? I didn't know what to think with this bit of information and with a small click which sounded extremely loud to me as he locked the door made me wince. I really didn't want to turn around. I shivered when he blew his breath behind my ear pressing me up against the door with his body.

"So what, Thomas?" he asked sounding amused. "I am interested in you; you should be jumping for joy."

"Well I'm not as shallow as you, I don't want a relationship that solely involves sex.” I had no idea of where these wise words were coming from but I was glad that I was saying them.

"Well I'm sure your girlfriend and a lot of other people would enjoy seeing you in all of your natural glory." "I especially like the one that shows that cute birth mark right below your nice round ass." I stiffened.

"What?” He chuckled.

"I couldn't resist you have very nice body with all that baby fat so cushy." For the life of me I couldn't stop the blush that crept up from neck to inflame my cheeks. He grinded up against me. "You wouldn't believe how many times I've jerked off to those pictures already.”

"How many do you have?”

"About fifty.” "I know that sounds a bit excessive but you were too cute and no matter what position I put you in you never woke up." My image of who Aadeel was quickly changing.

"So now you're blackmailing me?" He ran his hands down my sides and gripped my hips. He pouted.

"I just want to suck you off."

"You won't blackmail me with the pictures."

"If you let me suck you off right now I'll delete half."

"All of them." He leaned my face up against my shoulder.

"No way.” "I need some saved for my personal pleasure.” He paused. "Unless...," I felt him smirk on my shoulder. "I'll delete one picture of the twenty-five pics every time you do me a favor." "Either way I'm going to get what I want.” My shoulders dropped I knew he had won if my parents ever got wind of those pictures I would die. My biggest secret would be exposed. I let him turn me around. "So is this a yes to our agreement?" I swallowed and nodded my head.

"What did you mean by favors?”

"Don't be stupid you know what I meant," he said undoing my belt. He kissed me hard making my head thump back against the door as he finished undoing my pants. He pulled them down along with my underwear as he bent down. "Why hello there, " he said talking directly to my crotch. "Been a while hasn't it." He gently kissed my tip. “Big Thomas is being such an ass about sharing his dick; I pity you.”

“Is this how you woo those mountains of girls you roll around with?” I kept my voice bored and uninterested. He looked up at me very seriously.

“I don’t sleep with most of those girls; sure I make out or participate in oral sex in random places; but the people who I fuck has to be on my radar a while before I offer them sex.” “I don’t just ‘roll’ with just anybody.”

“How many have you slept with?” He actually thought about it.

“Well since I was twelve...about forty give or take.” “I’ve never once caught an STD if that’s what you are asking.” “I’m always careful and I get regular checkups.” “I’m not a fool.” He took me then and I couldn’t do anything but enjoy it. It was worth twenty-five pictures being deleted. Now all I had to do was get the rest deleted. I was late going back to class.

“Thomas would you mind telling the rest of us what took you so long in the restroom?” asked Mr. McCall my Calculus teacher. Everyone looked at me. I stiffened my first thought was coming into Aadeel’s sexy mouth but I cleared my throat and eventually said that I had diarrhea because that the only excuse I could come up with that involved me staying fifteen minutes in the restroom. A few people snickered and I steadfastly took my seat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Later that night after I got off from work around ten Aadeel was waiting for me in the park. I was terribly glad that Keely and Donnie was off today. He led me over behind a large tree. We huddled together to block the wind chill. My hands were deep in my pockets. “Give me your contact information.” I quickly gave it to him because it was damn cold and he was already visibly shaking.

“How long have you been out here waiting?” He shivered a little as he dialed the number I’d just given him. My phone buzzed in my pocket and he hung up.

“Not long.”

“You thought I’d give you the wrong digits?”

“You don’t like me very much and I’m already behaving like a stalker I might as well take it up a notch.” I smirked.

“So you do realize you’re crazy?”

“I admit I’ve never worked this hard to get a piece of ass.” “I’ve been watching you a while Thomas and I want you what are you so afraid of?” “Don’t you want to have a bit of fun before high school is over?” My eyes shifted towards a tree because I heard an owl hooting.

“Fun is overrated.” “I’m okay with doing things by the book and not getting into trouble.”

“By the book?” “Weren’t you smoking pot a while back?”

“I meant excessive things. I mean dangerous things.”

“And having sex with me is dangerous?” I hesitated. “Wait your parents don’t know do they?” “Is that why you are afraid.” “I won’t out you or anything but my parents only gave me a shrug when I told them I liked guys too.”

“Your parents might not care who you stick it in or who sticks it in you, but I’m the only child and mother always talks about two things that she wants out of me; a successful career that I believe in and marriage with lots of grandchildren.” “Do you know how hard it is to tell her that she won’t be getting the latter?”

“So that’s your motivation behind working so hard in school? They are going to find out one of these days.” “You are going to eventually fall in love.”

“You think I haven’t thought about that shit?” “I will tell them after graduation.” I had run the scenarios over and over in my head. Even if they reject me I had a backup plan. Ever since I truly knew that I only liked guys I’ve been saving up money from allowances, do other people homework, to other odd jobs to my present job for the last six years. I had enough money to support myself for at least a couple of years if I lived frugally. “You promise you won’t say anything?”

“What do you take me for? Anyways most people don’t know that I’m bisexual so there will be no suspicions.” “And if there are I can always say that it is lies, you know everyone believes whatever I say.” I let his words ease my tensions. “Does your girlfriend know?” I gave up on correcting him because he was going to do what he wanted anyways.

“Yeah.”

“I’ve got to go the parentals are expecting me I was supposed to have went out for ice cream it’s been a half hour already,” he said glancing at his watch. “Do you want a lift?”

“No.” We started walking towards the other end of the park.

“Will you stop trying to pretend that you are not excited that you are fucking me?” I gave him a light shove.

“I’m not excited I’m terrified.”

“Is it that awful to be with me?”

“Not to mention the fact that I’m being black mailed but I feel like a mountain of crazy shit is about to happen to me.” “Also when I went back to class today I had to say that I had fucking diarrhea for being late back to class because you were too busy sucking me off; do you know how embarrassing that is?” He laughed.

“You liked it though didn’t you?” “The way you were thrusting into my mouth and making those desperate sounds is proof that I’m a whiz right?” I looked at the moon and uttered a yeah. “Why do you do that?” I looked at him.

“What?”

“Look away when you are about to admit or do something uncomfortable.” I shrugged.

“Why are you always quiet and smooth in a crowd and when you are with me you are outrageous?” He shrugged.

“It’s hard work to work at being the center of attention so I don’t bother and they flock to me anyways.”

“Sucks to be you.”

“Yeah well you are the only one that flocks the other way.” He sounded sad. I looked him over at him seriously he looked a bit put out. Was he not just in it for the sex was he genuinely attracted to me and wanted to get to know me better?

“You’re not seriously crushing on me are you?” His eyes glimmered in the street lights as we reached the end of the park as he smirked.

“No way, I just really like a good chase it’s more fun that way.” He walked up to his parents black SUV and leaned against it after he clicked off the alarm. “I will have you begging on your knees before all of this is over.”

“Well bye,” I said ignoring what he said giving him a half heart wave and started to walk away.

“Come here.” I reluctantly looked over at him and walked in front of him. He smiled. “Closer.” I was less than a foot in front of him. I let out a surprised noise and jumped back a foot after he’d groped my crotch hard. He laughed.

“You bastard!”

“It was so worth it to see that expression.” He looked at my crotch longingly. “See you later little Thomas.” And with those last words he hopped into the SUV and left me staring distracted at how not like my fantasies this guy really was. He wasn’t anything like the docile sweet Aadeel who’s weak to those horny girls wills. God I’m such an idiot.

The next week went by and I learned that the prickly sensation that was stabbing me in the neck was the glare of the girls that were sitting behind me in chemistry class. Every time Aadeel leaned close to me I felt the stare at my back and slowly began to wonder what his other partners in previous classes felt when this happened to them or did they even notice it because they were basking in his glory. Nothing had happened between me and him since that incident in the restroom. Today which was a Tuesday we happened to be learning about three different compounds of chloride with sodium, potassium, and hydrogen). The lights were off and the teacher was doing a slide presentation that had been going on for about fifteen minutes now. It wasn’t quite boring but it wasn’t quite attention getting either I stifled what was going to be a loud yawn. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I felt Aadeel’s hand creeping up my thigh. He leaned closer to me and whispered. “Bored already?”

“Stop it.” I staunchly whispered back.

“Sure,” he said slowly rubbing circles with his fingers obviously playing on my words that he could have taken both ways if he was a total moron.

“I meant stop what you are doing.” His hand paused then resumed what he was doing.

“Relax I won’t do anything terribly molesting until after school.” I couldn’t exactly make him stop without getting loud. So that went on for about the next five minutes until the lights came back on. After school we had a project that we would both be working on.

We were in the library around four o’clock picking out our senior project that would be due by the end of the semester. We were supposed to pick a deadly poison and other dangerous drugs and have a class presentation a week before graduation it would be our final grade and a quarter of overall grade so the teacher gave us several months to complete the project. I was actually surprised to find out that Aadeel knew his way around the library. Not that I thought he was particularly dumb but he just didn’t seem like the type that would be at home in this sort of place. I stared at him as he flipped through an herbal encyclopedia. “Are you really reading that?” I looked up from the book that I was pretending to read while I got my thoughts in order.

“Of course?”

“Liar.”

“How would you know shouldn’t you have been reading the book you’ve got?”

“You been on the same page for five minutes there’s not that many words there what is taking you so long?”

“I think we should do digitalis,” I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. He frowned.

“Fox gloves?” I nodded surprised that he knew what I was talking about. “Okay, we better turn in our suggestion before someone else hijacks it.” We both checked out a few books on the subject and stopped by the teacher to turn in our choice. He was surprised that we were starting so early but was glad that we were taking the initiative. I thought we were about to part ways but Aadeel continued to follow me as I made my way back to me bike in the parking lot.

“Why are you following me?”

“I need a lift to my house partner.” I stopped and turned to him.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” He took out his cell phone and flipped it open.

“Hmm...7812654.” He’d recited a familiar number. Keely’s number. “I bet she’d like to see a detailed picture of your anus.”

“How’d you get that number?!”

“Chill, she willingly gave it to me I didn’t steal it.” He turned the phone towards me and showed me the picture. “Isn’t this hole just the cutest?” All of the blood drained out of my face. It wasn’t just a picture of my ass hole. He’d stuck a plug inside of it.

“You bastard!” I shoved him into an empty classroom. “Are you insane?” I asked closing the door behind me.

“I told you, you wouldn’t wake up no matter what I did,” he said laughing. I wanted to take his phone and break it but I knew that that would be fool hardy. For one this dude was strong and I could probably never wrestle him on the ground. And another thing he probably had made a copy just for back up and if I betrayed him that could be the end of me.

“Why would you do such a thing you said that you weren’t after my ass?”

“I said that I wanted your dick inside me true but I never said that I didn’t want to dive inside you also.” “I wanted to show you it wasn’t a big deal right now.” “Later I will convince you.” “I told you that I would teach you some things I didn’t mean that it would be just once side of the issue.” I brushed my hands through my hair not knowing what else to say.

“Isn’t a little extreme to make me carry you home isn’t your home far away from here on a hill away from everyone else?”

“Even so I want to introduce you to my parents.”

“What? Why?”

“You’re going to be coming over often I want to introduce you as my science partner so they want be on my back later about having someone unfamiliar in my room.”

So I found myself biking Aadeel to his home on the rich side of town while he clung to my back. I hated that it felt good. Felt natural. I was covered in sweat by the time I was inside his home not a good thing in the middle of winter. I was glad that it had been cold outside and that his home wasn’t oppressive hot. I wasn’t that surprised when we found out that his parents weren’t home. They’d just stepped out according to the butler or whoever the man that was in the house; he didn’t look like a relative though. I followed Aadeel upstairs. I tried not to stare at anything because I didn’t want to look at how rich he was I could smell the money in the air. “You shouldn’t meet them like this anyways.” “You should take a shower; you can borrow some of my clothes.” He showed me to his room that had a personal bathroom in it and handed me a towel and a rag off of the shelf. “Henry (that was his butler), will bring you a change of clothes, I’ll go down stairs and makes us some snacks.” I was relieved that he wasn’t going to suggest that he should join me but I was depressed that I was going to do everything that he’d suggested although it felt like he’d done this on purpose.

When I was done showering, I stepped out to find that there was nothing left to put on but a towel. Even the clothes that I’d taken off were gone. I peeked into his bedroom and thought no one was there until I spotted him rummaging under his bed. “Hey!” I said surprising him making him bump his head. “Where are my clothes?” He crawled out from under the bed swearing and turned to me. Except it wasn’t him. I mean he favored Aadeel quite a bit but he looked older. He smiled at me as he stood up. He looked me up and down from what he could see most of me was still behind the door.

“So you are the dick my brother’s fucking?” “I honestly thought his interest in guys was a middle school phase but what do I know,” he said with a shrug. The panic swelled up in me. He told someone? I swallowed and decided to go with bravado.

“What makes you think we are together?” “We are just science partners.” He laughed.

“Come on, I saw him purchasing lube at a shop the other day, you are going to tell me it wasn’t for you?” “If he hasn’t got you he is planning on it.”

“He screws a lot of people you shouldn’t jump to conclusions.”

“Whatever,” he said tucking something into his pocket. “My brother doesn’t just bring anyone home with him, just think on that.” At that moment the door opened. Henry came in first holding me a fresh pair of clothes and Aadeel came in behind him holding a tray of drinks and some snacks. He didn’t look so surprised to see his brother in his room. Henry handed me some clothes and then left.

“Cyrus what brings you by?” asked Aadeel.

“Just replacing that bottle of lube stole from you the other day.”

“I was wondering where that went are you really that cheap?” I chose to close the door at that point and get dressed. When I came out Cyrus was gone. Aadeel was sitting quietly on the floor flipping through the channels on his giant flat screen that hung on the wall. The snacks were on a low table in front of him. I sat down on the other side of the table. He let the channel rest on MTV and had the volume on low. He turned towards me grabbing a chip off of the table.

“Why does your brother figure that you are trying to get into my pants?” He laughed. He gave me a look like why wouldn’t he?

“Darn, I should have hidden the lube in a more secure place,” he said sarcastically. His face became serious. “Sorry.” “That rat bastard is too cheap to buy his own supplies and knows I have plenty most of the time.” “I had to get creative as to where I hide my stash of condoms and sex toys.” “He knows how to pick locks.” He took a sip of soda and then added, “He replaces what he takes eventually but it is still annoying.” I nibbled on a chip.

“Do you have any more siblings?”

“I have an older sister, but you shouldn’t be worrying about any of that, you should only be looking at me.”

“Do you bring others here?” It sounded like a dumb question but what his brother had said bothered me.

“Not really, my parents said not to bring any of my mess home so I don’t.” “I only bring people who matter.”

“I matter?”

“You are my science partner.”

“So if I wasn’t you wouldn’t of brought me here?”

“No.” I drank some of the soda. I felt relieved and uneasy at the same time.

“Is the reason you haven’t tried me for a while is because of your brother?”

“Yes and no.” “I could have bought more but I was too engrossed in planning out the twenty-five times.” “You are going to love it I swear.”

I met his parents about ten minutes later. They were nice people. His mother’s name was Alhena and his father’s name was Zephan. Aadeel really took after his father in the looks department I almost couldn’t look away. When we went back into his room he said something about it. “Was there something on my father’s face because you were looking at it pretty hard?” I looked away from him and focused on the television.

“He looked so much like you is all, but way more sexier.”

“Look at me.” I looked at him. “Didn’t I just tell you that you should be only looking at me?”

“Do you have to be the center of attention all of the time,” I muttered.

“Yes,” he said without hesitation.

“Why, what’s so special about you?” He leaped across the table and tackled me to the ground. I was so surprised I had no time to react. He held my arms down above my head with a strong bruising grip. I struggled uselessly.

“It doesn’t get any more amazing than me.” He bit my chin hard then licked it.

“Yeah, well you are not proving it by being a whiny bitch.” The force of his slap was so hard I bit my tongue in the process but at least he let go of my hands.

“Watch your words I have a thin patience towards partners who become out of control.” “I’ll punish people who are being bad,” he said in an alarmingly calm and even voice. I looked into his eyes and they were dead serious.

“I’m not afraid of you.”

“If you weren’t would you be in my house right now?”

“We are science partners.” That was the lamest excuse that had ever come out of my mouth. He smirked but he didn’t look at all to be amused.

“Yes, we are that.” He got off of me and let me sit up. I left his home soon after feeling like shit.