• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• yin_yang_lover

(you start ^^)

Name: Talior Alexander.

Personality: Quiet,shy and tends to think to much about one thing,lacks corage and leadership and gets pushed around alot,but has a breaking point and can e deadly once he snaps.

dislikes: Crulty, and loud noises

weapons: Two spiked meat cleavers

(apologes for the unprofessional charecter reference you may start ^^)

((It's fine dear and alright I'll start =)..))

Clashes were heard coming from outside, metal against metal. Sparks were flying everywhere. A young light haired male was fighting a raven, a look of determination came across his light grayish blue eyes. He was hardly braking a sweat. The raven haired male gritted his teeth sweat was coming down from his brow. His own dark eyes narrowed slightly trying with all of his might to disarm the younger male. "Is that the best you could do? Kalvin?" the light haired male's cool and soft deep voice broke the silents between the two men.

The raven growled lowly in his throat. He wasn't going to back down! Not even when Talior was watching. The two men were both fighting for one thing and one thing only and that's to get the young princes's attention. "Shut your mouth Joel!" The man spat out as he pushed the young male back. A smirk of victory crossed over his face as he thought he saw Joel stumble back when in truth he jumped back and landed in a fighting stance.

A smirk cover Joel's face as he watch the other's fall. "You bastard! Why can't you just stay down and defeated!" Kalvin hissed as he ready himself in his own fighting stance both men glaring daggers at one another. Neither one of them was backing down.

Joel stood up straight. The raven knew what he was doing and that pissed him off. He knew he was trying to egg him on and it was working.

Sitting on a fallen tree,bright unaturally golden eyes -the mark of a first born prince; were fixed axiosly on the two men as the clashed not just swords but heated words fulll of malice.

He never really been interested in fighting for the sake of fighting,he found it barbaric and pointless but he never said this,It would be disrespectful to the people who enjoyed it. He normally wouldn't even be watching but Joe, was fighting and there was something about the way he skillfully wielded the blade prefering to be agile and nimble to confuse the opposition rather then brute strengh was ...enchanting....if he could say it.

but as they got more riled up,and the daggers were more focused on wounding and the taunts more cruel Tailor got more caustous,then he saw somehing,a fast movement of something faint as a shadow in the shade,barely noticable...maybe he was just seeing things,he sighed and turned back to the boys only to see the shiver again and the raven to fall down a deep cut across his stomach,bits of fabric and the gound below soaked in blood,the cut so deep you could see a hard wite rib bone sticking out blood gushing out,Tailor got up and fell down the site was more to bear,and joel...joel...

Joel's eyes widened when he saw what had happened to Kalvin. The light haired male dodged the on coming attacks and used his sword to block the on coming daggers. "Damn it! Where are these coming from!" he gritted his teeth still deflecting the weapons. He then stopped when he saw a shadow move quickly from view but he dropped his sword and picked up two of the daggers and flinging them at the shadow. The person fell to the ground bleeding.

"Ugh... Somebody... Get a medic..." Kalvin spoke softly holding his wounded side. Luckily a few knights were passing by and grabbed the attacker and some helped the raven up helping him walk away from the scene. The grayish blue eyed male sighed picking up his sword and sheathing it. He turned his head over towards the prince and walk over to him. "Your highness are you alright?" He asked as he got near the golden eyed male.

The stench of Kalvin's blood still lingered in his nostrils and his cry still ecoed in his ear....."i'm alright" he lied getting up he felt like he was going to be sick, "Where's th-the attacker" Getting to his feet,his thin pale legs shaking he looked up.

Joel sighed as he placed one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his hip. "Well your a terrible liar your highness..." He teased lightly before he released another sigh looking away from the prince. "Don't worry about the attacker... I got him with his own daggers..." He said softly before he turned his head back over to look at the younger male with a soft smile. He dropped his hand from his neck and placed it lightly on the younger man. "How about we take you inside... You look pretty shaken up Sire.." his voice was soft and soothing.

"You didn't have a choice..it's a pity I wonder why he did it ......"still shaken he accepted the mans assistence shifting his body wieght onto joel. He knew his father would be pissed that he didn't try to defend his friends but the sight of blood was simply to much,he cautiously looked back at the atacker lieing face down in the dirt.....he wanted tp take a closer look at the body but joel lead him away,probably for the best he couldn't stand the site of death anylonger..and they had to report what happened to the king.

Joel lead Talior away from the horrible scene. He knew it was probably to much for the young prince to handle. They both got into the castle and saw knights and maids running around like crazy people. He knew it was probably from the attack that had just happened, once they both got into the throne room Joel moved away from the young prince and bowed down in front of his king.

"Your Majesty... A stranger infiltrated the castle wall's Sire... I took down the attacker... But Kalvin ended up wounded..." he spoke still bowing down in front of his king, the man who had saved him from certain death.

• 3 weeks later...

(sorry i too s long ^^ holiday)

Suddenly the large wooden door in the corner of a castle swung open and a woman clad in chainmal armour and a shield baring the kindoms crest hurried quickly hurried into the main room and knelt on one knee to pay respect to her king.She then stood up and said in her usual confident matter off fact voice "my lord my men have searched the assasin and found to notes both seem to have been addressed for you,one was addressed to you if master tailor had been struk,one addressed to the prince himself if he had survived te attack but managed to hit someone this attak was strategically planned and I fear......."

"Not here Captain Mervana" The king spoke he knew what she was going to say and nodded to the servants who had stopped from there usual work,ears pricked to listen. Captain Merverna gave the king the notes he read both and finally said in a grave voice and more frightening to the kings charecter a hint of worry "Bring the advisors ,Captain Artimus and the leading guards....."

Then without looking at anybody handed Tailor the yellowing whethmerverna er worn note "joel look after tailor I'll be awhile take him to his room" and he stormed of that worried expression on his face ,Merverna following swiftly behind him.

Joel at his shoulder and with shaken hands Tailor opened the letter adressed to him from his killer written in cursed pink ink

Hello Sweetie

It appears that you are still alive,a trajic turn of events you see the poisen inflicted in the blade was specially made for you you should think yourself lucky that you have gotthe attention to me the prince of the mad relms ..still normally that means death .Still an houner in any case.

I have instructions that you will obey immediatly ,Your friend Kalvin is dead,unfortunately the poisen dose not suit his body so he will most likely die a beautifullyu gruesome death over the span of 12 years,unfortunatlely I happen t have the antidote in my possetion the ONLY antidote so you will go to my relm you will have no confrontation from the sane locals..i should probably mention there none of my subjects are sane. If you do reach my castle (be sure to enjoy the scenerie we have a fine assortment of cakes a lovely place) then I will give you the antidote to a person of your choice he will go you will stay with me don't worry i won't harm a hair on your pretty little head.

Noone knows this as i've desighned this letter so only you could read it..again a personell touch your should respect.You may bring one person but come alone also my guards don't like visitors so be careful. I you don't your friend will die a slow agonising death his mind will sink into dementia and he will have a constant allergy of chocolate

yours sincerly~ Prince Axl of the madness relm

ps.bring some water melon,a piece of string and some paprika