Last Name, First Name

Personality

Likes/Dislikes

-----------

5.jpg

Last Name, First name:

Isaka, Kuro

Personality:

Can be quite when he want's to be, shy when he first meets somebody new, he does however have a short temper and can be quite a handful at times.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~ Fuzzy creatures, reading a good book, and walking around at night

Dislikes~ When he loses anything, rude self-centered people

~~~~~~~~~~~~

((I'll start us off okay~))

It was a very rainy day today, heavy footsteps were heard running down the wet sidewalk. -Shit... Shit... Shit! I'm going to be late!- I thought to myself as I kept on running towards the cafe that I worked at. As I neared the small cafe I tripped over my own two feet falling face first on the concert sidewalk. I groaned in pain. I got up slowly holding my now hurting face. So far today was not my day. I took a deep breath before I moved closer to the front door of the Jasmine Cafe.

Once my pain subsided I pushed the door open hearing a ding when I walked inside.

"Oi! Isaka your late... again!" A deep voice shouted out at me. I winched when I realized it was my boss. I bowed lowly hiding my bleeding forehead. "I'm sorry I was late again sir..." My voice was low and quiet. I hated it when the old man shouted at me.

I heard a huff and a whatever coming from him. "Just clean up and change!" he yelled once more at me causing a few people to look our way. I winched once again before nodding my lowered head slowly. I then walked to the back and changed into my uniform. Kana a girl that worked there with me noticed my hurt head and bandaged it up for me. I thanked her quietly before walking out from the back and did my work.

Today was a slow day, due to the rain. I sighed once again before I asked the next person in line to come forwards. As the person ordered their food and coffee. Once the order was filled I started making it right away. Just then a crash was heard and a few gasps were heard as well. A cup had fallen. I looked over to see who dropped it and saw Kana standing there with wide eyes. She looked over at me shaking slightly. She knew that if the boss found out that she dropped another cup then she would get fired.

Hurried foot steps came and the back room door opened with a very red faced manager. "Who dropped a cup!" he hissed loudly looking at the people behind the counter. "Well... Who broke the cup?" his voice was low and deadly now causing everybody to look at one another with fear in their eyes. The older male's gray eyes narrowed slightly.

"Whoever did this... Confess now... Before I start pointing fingers..." Kana the poor brunette was shaking from head to toe. She was about to say that she did it but I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder shaking my head before I spoke up. "I broke the cup sir... I'm sorry..." I said softly causing everybody to look at me like I was crazy and even Kana was shaking her head looking at me with wide eyes.

I knew she couldn't get fired. She had two kids at home that she needed to feed and clothe. The manager snapped his head over at me and said in a deadly calm voice. "Isaka Kuro... Your fired! Now clean out your locker and leave the apron behind..." And so that was the last time I ever saw that place again.

I was kind of glad that I was fired. I hated it there. I groaned as I flopped down on my sofa putting my arm over my face. -I just hope tomorrow is better...-

((Sorry if the beginning is long lol... ^^'))

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lisa

• yin_yang_lover

1357-615597553.jpg

Last name, first name:

Shishio, Akio

Personality:

Was brought up as master and well respected as well as someone to be afraid of. He's arrogant and self-centred. However, he has a kind side which he rarely shows.

Likes/Dislikes

Likes: animals(which he doesn't show to anyone), adventure and challenges and gambling

Dislikes: Sweets

Business didn't go so well today, another client has just made an attempt to run away before paying up his loan. It took a whole day to find him and he didn't even have any money, hopefully his organs will be enough to cover it. By the time i finished it was way past midnight. I arrived at the main house and was greeted by my loyal underlings. the main house was like any other traditional japanese house just bigger. As i headed towards one of the rooms to pay my respect to my father whom lost his life in an unfortunate accident. He could have been assassinated or die of old age instead he died due to cancer. There in the middle of the wall is a portrait of my father. I bowed and greeted him. As i turned around i caught sight of the katana. I walked towards it looking closely at the katana. As i suspected the house keeper did not wipe it clean and this is not the first time he forgot to clean the katana. I walked towards the servant room shouting for him. He came out of the kitchen wiping his hand with a cloth.

I glared at him,' Again, you did not clean his katana properly'

He looked at me with pleading eyes 'I...I did..I cleaned it yesterday'

'That was yesterday and now it has dust on it, i don't care how many time you do it i just want to see it clean'

'I'm sorry..it won't happen again'

i smiled. 'No it won't happen again. You can pack your things tonight'

I walked away and sighed. 'Now i have to find a replacement' he thought to himself.

I head towards my parents room and opened the door. Mother was sleeping peacefully. I crouched down on my knees and kissed my mother forehead. I smiled at my mother and walked out. I hoped the next housekeeper will be better.

I yawned slightly, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. -I guess I dosed off on the couch again...- I sighed softly before getting up sluggishly and stretching my arms up above my head. Just then a knock came at my door. I was still tired and groggy so I walked sluggishly to the door peeping through the eye hole. I had to stand on my toe's to see through the tiny hole.

My light brown eyes widened slightly when I realized it was the landlord. I placed my slipper covered feet back on the ground and unlocked the door, I took a few steps back as I opened the door all the way to see the older male standing their with a cigarette between his lips and an irritated look on his face. "Isaka-kun... When in the world are you going to pay this month's rent?" he asked in a clearly annoyed tone.

I froze, -How did I forget to pay this month's rent!- I thought kicking myself mentally thinking that I was some kind of Idiot. I released a soft sigh.

"Well! Where is it!" I winched for the third time that day... Wait... What time was it exactly...

My confused expression caused the landlord to sigh and shake his head, the smoke from his cigarette moved with his head motion. "It's going on 12:20... I know it's late but... Damn it Isaka-kun! If you don't pay me by the end of this month then your out of here! Do I make myself clear?"

I frowned and bowed my head. -Jeez! Nothing is going right for me this month!- I thought bitterly to myself before I nodded my bowed head slowly. "Yes sir... I understand..." My voice was small and weak, it hardly sounded like me at all. All the landlord did was nod his head before he gave me a small wave goodbye and a soft goodnight.

I closed my door on his retreating back, once it was closed I locked it back up and dragged my feet towards my bedroom. As I got in there I collapsed onto my bed and passed back out. So far my life sucked. -First I lost my job... Now I'm going to lose my home great...- I sighed before I moved on my side closing my sore eyes and let sleep take a hold of me.

I woke up at five in the morning per usual. I took a shower as usual to refresh myself. I put on my suit and tie and comb my hair sleek back. I looked at myself in the mirror only to find a man with dark circles under his eyes staring back at me. I sighed and put on my sunglasses - at least my sunglasses will hide my dark circles. As i tightened my tie, my secretary slide open the door and greeted me.

'Good morning Boss' he bowed slightly.

'Ah, Touma. Please put out an advertisement for a new housekeeper. and this time find a capable one,' i glared at him in hope he'll understand that i'm serious.

'I understand Boss. But this is the seventh time you sacked a housekeeper and none of them last for more than 3 months.'

'Touma! you dare to talk back to your boss. Needed i remind you of who you are talking to? I only asked for a housekeeper that are capable of doing their job! This time get it right,' i didn't look at him as i walked past him. I headed towards the dining room. As usual the food was already prepared on the table. I ate what was given to me without complaint and set of to work followed by my underlings and secretary. The car was black and custom made. I got into the backseat living my secretary to drive the car.

I stared outside and thought of my mother. After father died she became weak and fragile. She hardly say anything nor does she eat anything. As each day passed her health declined. A good housekeeper is essential to keep my mother living, i just want someone not only to be capable but also care for my family well being. I sighed and close my eyes as Touma drove us to the main office.

I released a yawn as I was walking down the street in a pair of loose blue jeans and a white collared shirt, dark circles where under my eyes. I hardly got a wink of sleep last night due to thoughts of me losing my job and soon my home. A frown marred my young face as I opened the front door to the school library and walking in greeting the woman that was at the librarian's desk. The woman looked up and gave me a sad smile. "Good morning Kuro-Kun... Is something the matter?" She asked me while watching me take out a few books and placing them on her desk.

"I'm fine Miko-sama... Really..." I gave her a soft but small smile which made her sigh and shake her head not wanting to question me any farther. "Oh well no matter... I hope you have a wonderful day today Kuro-kun..." She said waving at me. I waved goodbye right back and walked out of the library and towards my first class of the day. The sky was still cloudy and looked like it would rain again today.

I sighed and shook my head. -Man I just wish today goes by quickly...- I thought to myself walking into the very large building and towards the first class.

The school day went by pretty fast. By the time I got out it was going on two so I decided to go and get a bite to eat. On my way to a sub shop near by the school I noticed a newspaper stand and decided to go and buy a newspaper. The man running the stand was nice enough so I paid for a paper and walked away looking through the help wanted ads.

-Ugh... I can't seem to find a single job that I would be... Wait a minute!- I paused in walking and read the advertisement. -A housekeeper... Hmm... Oh my god! That's how much they'll pay! I'm so there!- I thought with a happy spring in my step but I stopped and realized that I wasn't dressed properly for a job interview nor did I have my references either. I sighed scratching the back of my head. -Oh well... I might as well just head on home and get ready... But first I have to call to make an appointment...- I held the paper in one hand and reached in my back pocket for my phone.

Once I had my phone out I dialed the number and listening it ring, my stomach did a flip flop. I'm not quite sure why I'm nervous but I was. I then folded up the newspaper and placed it in my shoulder bag.

I was talking about business with Touma when his phone rang. He looked at the number and seem suprise.

'Boss i don't recognised this number, it's very likely it will be about the housekekeeper advertisement'

i looked at him with a serious face ' give me the phone'

He immediately gave me his phone, with no intention of bullshitting i answered the phone ' This is Shishio's office, state your busines'

I froze when I heard the man speak. My eyes widened when he said his last name. -Oh my god! I-i-it's The Shisho!- I gulped before I answered the phone in a very timid voice. "Uh... H-hello Mister Shishio... I-I s-saw the advertisement in the paper for a housekeeper... And I w-was wondering if the position has been filled yet..." My whole body was shaking and I didn't know why. -Hmm maybe because your talking to the richest and most powerful man in town right now...-

I bit my bottom lip. Worrying it with my teeth. -Man this man sounds really scary to... No, no, no! I won't back down!- I thought with determination as I waited for the older male to say something.

The person on the other side was stammering the whole time. I sighed and thought there's no way this guy is proffesional but the last seven who claimed to be proffesional failed to do their task properly. Maybe just maybe i'l give this guy a chance.

'The position hasn't been filled yet. Your appointment will be at 3 o'clock at XX building,' i hanged up without waiting for any reply. Why should i?

I got up and as i put on my blazer i instructed Touma to make some space in my schedule at 3.

'and who's name should i write down?'

'I didn't ask for his name,' i walked out of the room leaving Touma to his job.

Before I even had the chance to say anything the man hung up. -What the...! That bastard! He hung up on me!- I thought as I gritted my teeth together before I put my phone away. I sighed and checked my watch. My eyes widening when I saw that I had a half hour to get ready. -Shit!- I ran down the sidewalk towards the apartment building while I kept looking down at my watch with a fearful look on my face.

As I neared the building I ran into one of my neighbor's knocking them down. I fell backwards and fell on my butt. Which I was rubbing. "Ouch... Oh Isaka-kun! Where are you off too in a hurry?" I heard a deep voice say which made me freeze. -Oh god! I ran into Takami-sempi!- "I... I'm so sorry sempi!" I got up quickly and bowed but I just heard a laugh. When I looked up with a confused face that made him laugh even more.

"It's okay Isaka-kun but please watch where your going next time alright?" He chuckled while getting up and dusting himself off. He gave me a smile and walked around me giving me a small wave before he walked away. I took a deep breath and then I looked down at my watch again and froze. It was 2:20. -Damn it! I'm going to be late if I keep this up!-

I ran the rest of the way to the building.

Once I got inside of my apartment I took a quick shower and dressed nicely. I put on my best blazer and my best pants. I gathered everything that I needed for the job interview and walked out of my apartment once I got everything.

I looked down at my watch again as I hailed a taxi. I had a few more minutes left before I had to meet Mister Shishio.

I was waiting in the office, tapping on the table waiting for the guy to arrive. I was getting impatient every minute. It's already 15: 03 and he's still not here. I glared at Touma, Touma respond by shrugging his shoulder and avoided looking at me in the eye. I looked at my watch again and decided i'l wait for 5 more minutes.

I got to the office at 3:04 and I ran inside the building asking the lady at the desk which room was Mister Shishio was in and she told me to hold on a minute while she called her boss. -I hope I'm not that late...- I thought as a sigh escaped my lips as I watched the woman speak on the phone. "Sir, your 3'o clock appointment is here..." her voice was light and soft. She looked at me with a sweet smile on her face making me blush slightly. The way she was looking at me made me shift from one foot to the other.

At 3:04 the phone rang and Touma answered the phone. He spoke briefly and put down the phone. 'Boss, he's here. I've sent him upstairs,' Touma pushed his glasses up and stood in a stiff motion. Although i was pissed i sighed in relief.

The woman smiled at me once again before she hung up the phone. "He will be seeing you now... Good luck..." she said before she went back to doing some paper work. I nodded at her and gave her a soft smile right back before I walked away. -I wonder what she meant by good luck...- I thought to myself as I released a soft sigh and pushed the elevator button to go up. Once I got inside I pressed the button with the number that I was told to press.

I fixed my shirt as the elevator moved up. I had that flip flop feeling coming back again and I knew why. I was going to meet the man that everybody feared, so it was only natural for me to be nervous. Once the elevator stopped on the floor I was suppose to get off of I took a deep breath before I walked out of the elevator and down the long hallway. My stomach was becoming one big knot. I gulped lowly when I finally reached the door that I was looking for.

-Okay... Here goes nothing...- I raised my hand to the door and knocked lightly on it. I worried my lower lip fear was once again settling in. -Please let me get this job...-

A few minutes later we were greeted with a soft knocked on the door. Touma looked at me and i nodded slightly. He opened the door and standing behind is a young boy wearing cheap suits. Although he looked nervous he has a certain will power in his eyes.

Touma showed him in. I looked at him up and down taking note of everything, his movement, posture and expression. I nodded at the direction of the chair that was opposite to mine, instructing him to sit there.

I bowed in show of respect and sat down across from the man. He looked scarier in person. I had seen the older male before in the newspaper and read a lot of articles about him too. I sifted in my seat trying to get in a more comfortable position, once I was in one I looked him in the eyes with a determined look in my light brown eyes. "Um, Sir I have my reference sheet with me... Would you like to look at it?" I spoke in my usual soft voice. However behind my tone it held a slight fear in it.

-Jeez this guy is very intimidating... But I can not show any fear!- I thought as I sat up straight with my hands on my lap. I had to make a good impression otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the job.

I took the reference sheet from him and scan through it. without looking up i asked him ' what's your reason for living your previous job?' I could sense his fear but he overcome it with his will power.

I froze when he asked the question. I bit my bottom lip before I answered him. "Well... I was... Fired actually.... I mean it looks bad on my resume but I am a very good worker!" I said trying to reason with him. I was never really good at lying and I was always caught whenever I would so I decided to tell the truth.

"I actually took the blame for somebody else... I couldn't let her get fired..." I sighed as I twirled my fingers around each other. A nervous habit of mine. "So I told my boss that I broke the cup and not her so he fired me..." I looked away for a minute before I looked back at him with a soft smile.

I looked at him, his eyes were pure. I stared at him intently and sighed before handing back his reference. 'can you start tonight? You'l live in the main house in the servant room. Your food and clothes wil be provided. Any question?' I looked at him intently while waiting for his reply.

As soon as the words left the older male's mouth, my heart almost burst with joy. A huge smile covered my face. "I... Well I guess I can start tonight..." I was still in shock of what had just happened. Finally something good happened to me! But one thing bugged me and that was when he said ~You'll live in the main house in the servants room.~ Now my happy mood dropped. -What about the rent! What about my apartment!- These thought's crossed my mind.

I once again looked away from him and worried my bottom lip. "Um... I have a few actually... The first one is... What about my stuff? My personal belongings... Their all at my apartment..." I said in a quiet voice as I looked back at him with a very lost and confused look.

I looked at the young boy eyes. Judging from his clothes, he doesn't look like as if he own a lot.

'I don't think you understand. You'll be moving in the main house. Any other home is completely unnecessary, you'll just have to bring your things with you. Is there a problem with that?' I glared at the boy. I have no intention of being argued with. Mother needs a constant care and a live-in house keeper is absolutely essential.

(You haven't told Shishio your name >

(Oh yeah your right^^' Sorry...)

I stared at him with a slightly scared look, but it was soon replaced with a calm and collected look. "N-N-No Sir... No problem at all..." I shuddered slightly before I realized that I hadn't told the man my name. "Oh... How rude of me... I forgot to introduce myself..." I blushed lightly feeling like an idiot. "I'm Isaka Kuro Sir..." I spoke lightly.

I felt like a complete and utter idiot. -I think the reason why I forgot to introduce myself is because of how intimidating this man is...- I wanted to shrink down in my seat and disappear but I knew I could not do that. So I sighed under my breath.

'If that's all Isaka, i'l be going now,' i got up and as i walked past him i turned around to face the boy.

'My secretary will give you the full details and what is expected of you,' I smiled at him slightly and walked out.

Touma who was silent the whole time, walked towards Isaka and handed him a file.

'The file contained your job description as well as the things you need to know but i will tell you the overview anyhow. Although you will be a housekeeper, your first priority is to care for Shishio's mother. her condition is very poor and has mental disorder due to her husband's death. She will also mention her husband now and then so please bear with her. Shishio also expect the house to be spotless when he comes back. Everything must be polished and in order. Everything else you need to know is written in the file. Any question?' Touma looked at Isaka Expressionlessly and pushed his glasses up.

I looked through the file while listening to the other man talk. I then stopped and looked up at him nodding my head at him. "I understand... But you might have to tell my landlord this..." I sighed deeply knowing full well about the fight that will break out between me and him.

"I still live in an apartment you know... How am I suppose to move everything that I have tonight?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. -There are so many factors about me moving tonight...- I sighed once again thinking it was nearly impossible to move all of my belongings in just one night. Hell I don't even know where this guy lives. -So many factors...-

I was now lost in my thoughts.

'i've already send someone to talk to your landlord about this. All unpaid rent will be paid for. Of course, we will send someone to help you with your belongings and they will also escort you to the main house. Please understand that it's essential that you are available at all times i also understand that this may cause inconvenience and i can assure you will be paid handsomely. You may also continue with your schools and we will provide your transport and all the essential that you may need. anything else?'

My eyes widened when I heard what he was saying. -T-T-They thought of everything! My god...- I just stared at him still in shock about everything being handle right away. "Uh... Thank you for everything...." I bowed my head not knowing what else to say. I was still in shock about everything. To me it felt like it was moving way to fast.

I slowly stood up and gave him a bow. "Well... I guess I might as well get my belongings..." I figured the sooner I get my stuff the sooner I can get away from my landlord. I sighed softly still keeping my head down. I was still trying to think about how my new life and new home would be like.